Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: With regards to unregs and Yahoo...

  1. #1
    Winona's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    350
    Pronouns
    she/elle/o/–ĺ–Ľ
    Userbars
    12
    Thanks
    1,650
    Thanked
    642/214
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    25d 8h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

    With regards to unregs and Yahoo...

    I have a bunch of unregs I'm excited to try my luck with, but Yahoo requires a phone number for creating an account... anyone have any idea how to get around this? Tried using the sites that give you a throwaway but Yahoo saw right through that one.

    Thoughts? Methods? I'll +rep for help.

  2. #2
    vaughnster's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    16/10
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm running into the same issue! From what I understand yahoo blocks you from using any voip numbers, and that's a lot of the free online ones.
    I've gone through and deleted the older accounts I had made, hoping that if I deleted those I could make more. But yahoo takes up to 3 months to process those as well so now I'm just stuck looking for a way around it.
    I'd be very appreciative to find an answer too.


    Voye pa yon fon selilť a Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Doge's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,089
    Userbars
    25
    Thanks
    1,043
    Thanked
    816/349
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    115 times
    Time Online
    224d 23h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    I have a bunch of unregs I'm excited to try my luck with, but Yahoo requires a phone number for creating an account... anyone have any idea how to get around this? Tried using the sites that give you a throwaway but Yahoo saw right through that one.

    Thoughts? Methods? I'll +rep for help.
    Not sure if this will work. Try creating them on Hotmail?

  4. #4



    |2eap's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,460
    Userbars
    13
    Thanks
    2,490
    Thanked
    2,675/1,386
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnster View Post
    Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm running into the same issue! From what I understand yahoo blocks you from using any voip numbers, and that's a lot of the free online ones.
    I've gone through and deleted the older accounts I had made, hoping that if I deleted those I could make more. But yahoo takes up to 3 months to process those as well so now I'm just stuck looking for a way around it.
    I'd be very appreciative to find an answer too.


    Voye pa yon fon selilť a Tapatalk
    Maybe instead of free you could look for cheap phone services or something similar. alternate phone # apps? maybe one that you can install and uninstall and then reinstall fo ra new number?
    have u tried this?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) << --- deals in bulk
    Last edited by |2eap; 02-19-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

    Shizuku (02-20-2017)

  6. #5
    vaughnster's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    16/10
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    Maybe instead of free you could look for cheap phone services or something similar. alternate phone # apps? maybe one that you can install and uninstall and then reinstall fo ra new number?
    I've tried a few of the free apps with no luck so far.
    It's an interesting idea, I think sprint or t-mobile offers a service for $3 for 30 texts. Obviously only 5-6 would be needed, but it's worth looking further into.
    I always thought burner phones with prepaid minutes were more available but it doesn't seem that way.
    I'll post again if I find anything


    Voye pa yon fon selilť a Tapatalk

  7. #6



    |2eap's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,460
    Userbars
    13
    Thanks
    2,490
    Thanked
    2,675/1,386
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Quote Originally Posted by vaughnster View Post
    I've tried a few of the free apps with no luck so far.
    It's an interesting idea, I think sprint or t-mobile offers a service for $3 for 30 texts. Obviously only 5-6 would be needed, but it's worth looking further into.
    I always thought burner phones with prepaid minutes were more available but it doesn't seem that way.
    I'll post again if I find anything


    Voye pa yon fon selilť a Tapatalk
    have u tried this?
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) << --- deals in bulk
    (you need an account to see links)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

    vaughnster (02-19-2017)

  9. #7
    vaughnster's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    43
    Userbars
    1
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked
    16/10
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    4d 5h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    No I haven't seen those! I'll look into it later tonight. The deals in bulk one looks good though!


    Voye pa yon fon selilť a Tapatalk

  10. #8
    elissa's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    170
    Userbars
    4
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    124/59
    DL/UL
    72/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    10d 5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    not sure where u live buy just buy a bunch of $1 sim packs from a gas station

  11. #9




    Infiniti's Avatar
    Joined
    May 2014
    Posts
    440
    Userbars
    10
    Thanks
    243
    Thanked
    412/167
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by Winona View Post
    I have a bunch of unregs I'm excited to try my luck with, but Yahoo requires a phone number for creating an account... anyone have any idea how to get around this? Tried using the sites that give you a throwaway but Yahoo saw right through that one.

    Thoughts? Methods? I'll +rep for help.
    As stated earlier Yahoo blocks VoIP numbers. You can use a friend/family's phone number and ask them to text you the code. You can remove your current phone number from your other email addresses and it'll work then (takes 1-2 days to process, at least in my experience). I haven't tried it, but I know Gmail offers a phone service that you can use online/through your phone. You might be able to set up an email address and a phone number through them on your phone and you may have some luck.

    Yahoo has upped their security here recently, kinda sucks for the not-so-ordinary-user.

  12. #10
    jxt's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    172
    Userbars
    3
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked
    142/61
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    10d 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Why does it have to be Yahoo? I use Gmail for all my shells, last I was aware it didn't require (though does ask for one, but you can skip it) a phone number.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •