Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Does something seem odd about this?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 37m
    You are all way too weird for me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Federation View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Woah woah woah. Let's just back up a second. I'm also the guy who said if the chick from Michigan hadn't lied, I would have still dated her being 280lbs+. However you're attracted to what you're attracted to. I mean, women get judged pretty often based on looks, but let's not be too holier than thou because the reverse is true for guys. As a big guy myself that is currently on dating websites trying to find someone new, I'm judged by chicks constantly. Before I did the dating sites, I just tried craigslist and got a whole bunch of, "Wow! You sound too good to be true! Tell me more about you, what do you look like, what do you do for work, etc." *Sends picture*

NO REPLY

I digress. But if you really want to go there, I'll be happy to send you the picture I still have of these particular set of tits. You can tell me if you find them attractive. (Not sure why I have them still, I'm a computer hoarder. D: )

Anyhow, I am indeed looking beyond physical appearance, but I believe in the three cornerstones of attraction. Physical, mental, and emotional. And I think if you saw some of the unique faces, bodies, etc. that I find attractive, you'd be surprised on just how much I disagree with society's view of beautiful myself.

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN YOU THINK THAT I'M NOT NORMAL PRETTY?

I DON'T WANNA BE BAD PRETTY. ):

Anyways, I agree with many of the different views here, so my input is just repetition lol.

When me and @(you need an account to see links) had a thing (it's no secret lol), I thought he was too good to be true. He was perfect and everything, and I know he was nervous to cam with me, at least that's the feels I got. Anyways, we ended up camming our first time, and we stayed on cam for hours and hours. I think if you end up falling for someone, you're falling for them, no matter the things you have to go through to do it. I think you should just talk to her: if she cares, she'll try.

It's my fault that things didn't work out, timing was super off, but honestly, if you think you have something real and you guys are trying to be committed, go for it. Just make sure you confront her first.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    WAIT DOES THIS MEAN YOU THINK THAT I'M NOT NORMAL PRETTY?

I DON'T WANNA BE BAD PRETTY. ):

Anyways, I agree with many of the different views here, so my input is just repetition lol.

When me and @(you need an account to see links) had a thing (it's no secret lol), I thought he was too good to be true. He was perfect and everything, and I know he was nervous to cam with me, at least that's the feels I got. Anyways, we ended up camming our first time, and we stayed on cam for hours and hours. I think if you end up falling for someone, you're falling for them, no matter the things you have to go through to do it. I think you should just talk to her: if she cares, she'll try.

It's my fault that things didn't work out, timing was super off, but honestly, if you think you have something real and you guys are trying to be committed, go for it. Just make sure you confront her first.

What's with all the CK love fests going on around here?
    Seriously, you guys are all like dating each other and having CK babies. Stahp.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    I win. @(you need an account to see links) I completely agree. Unfortunately I have yet to find anyone with the looks I want and the brain I need. Or if I have, they're taken. There are two people right now actually that I'm just like.. that shit would be perfect, but they're both taken.
    And no, you're gorgeous.

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Similar interests are pretty nifty. I'm really not opposed to looking online, long-distance, etc. for someone if they fit what I want. I've done it before, and I'll probs do it again. 4 years was my last one, we met and everything.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    336 times
    Time Online
    47d 12h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links)

And no, you're gorgeous.[COLOR="Silver"]
    DAW. Thank you <3

You know you want cK babies with @(you need an account to see links).

you know it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    DAW. Thank you <3

You know you want cK babies with @(you need an account to see links).

you know it.

Sighhh... you know me too well. However, it's against principles to procreate with a cave troll.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Batgirl (05-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Sighhh... you know me too well. However, it's against principles to procreate with a cave troll.

Because @(you need an account to see links) would have wanted me to post this.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I promise all girls from Michigan aren't crazy liars lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i was once in love with a fugly guy
    it didn't matter that he was fugly until after we broke up

is how things usually work for me

11. The Following User Says Thank You to several For This Useful Post:

wrath (05-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    9d 11h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    So... Talked to my girlfriend.
    Didn't yell or get frustrated, didn't accuse her either.
    Talked very calm and explained how I was feeling.

She showed me pictures of her address in Michigan and a partial picture of her Birth Certificate. Nothing with Krista or her car though.
    She understood completely I felt like and why I would feel like that too.

She also shared the reason why she never told me any of this information.
    I guess in the past with other people, she has given that information out and stuff has went down.
    Also that she DOES have trust issues and went more into detail on why.

I reassured her that I'm not that type of person to ask for your address to come to her house and cause issues. Only reason I'd need it, was to send her something when I needed to. Also reassured her on how I feel about her as well.

She says her trust issues isn't with me and that she does trust me (Which was nice to here because unlike some people... I'm a decent person that lives by certain morals).

Anyways... We worked things out and TBH, I'm glad you guys helped and can never thank you all enough.

If it wasn't for all your opinions and advice.. I most likely wouldn't of handled this in a healthy manner. <3

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyloft For This Useful Post:

Nath (05-21-2013),utahclock (05-21-2013)