It's so hard to read O.o
Which text book do you use?
I have an assignment I have to finish soon and I can't find the equation to use. I don't have the book, and I can't get it from anyone. Please help. It's due in a little under two hours.
Using Table 8-2 (p. 247) in your textbook, calculate the amount of expended kcalories for each of the identified activities. Show each step of the calculation process.
1. Male client weighing 175 pounds who does weight lifting (vigorous effort) for 15 minutes three times a week.
2. Female client weighing 138 pounds who plays golf once a week carrying her clubs and averages 120 minutes on the golf course.
3. Male client weighing 75 pounds who plays soccer (vigorously) three times a week for 45 minutes at each attempt.
4. Female client weighing 115 pounds who rides a bicycle (averaging 19 mph) each day for 20 minutes.
5. Male client weighing 189 pounds who is wheeling himself in a wheelchair for 15 minutes.
+rep and maybe something else if it's done in time. Some np, Gaia Gold, sP or something.
Last edited by Sari; 04-24-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Understanding Nutrition, the 12th edition
---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------
---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------
Also, what is A person’s bones and muscles, but not the fat called?
lol don't know if you want rep but I added it anyway
i don't but it's appreciated nonetheless, lol just happy to help someone out