- Secure Login
- Proxy Support
- Saves and Loads Login Information
- Configurable Refresh Interval (randomizes between the min and the max)
- Configurable Start Refresh Time (Start refreshing x minutes before the hour)
- Configurable Stop Refresh Time (stop refreshing x minutes after the hour)
- Configurable Popup Alert
- Configurable Audible Alert
- User Chooses A Shop Number
- Minimizable to Systray
Alert only happens when the items found number increases.
For now this is just for one shop, I hope this helps with manual stocking.
Awesome program! Finally a shop stock alerter that everyone has been wanting for a while now. Much props on this one!
Last edited by Infamous Joe; 04-09-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Just thought of something missing, how about alerting based on a set list of items? If an item in your loaded list gets stocked, it alerts? Also how about an optional open default browser to the shop page? I was going to make one and had these ideas in mind a while ago, so might as well add these to yours.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Soredavide again.
Not sure if its included, but I have been using one recently which alerts with a sound, but also opens up a window to the shop. It's really useful if its quick enough.
Sounds like some good ideas, that would not be a newbie program though. I will get these items added, this was just a quickly written program (70 lines of code including all of the save and load login items).
is this still working? I am unable to extract the zip file after downloading