Newest program, I am working on.
AutoBuyer List Maker
- Secure login
- Multiple Account support
- Allows choice of store to build list
- Allows entry of rarity level to max to min
- Uses SW to check prices (0 usually means higher than 99,999)
- Has Random time range to check SW
- Allows user to remove items selected or by price (leave the values of 0)
- Allows lists to be sorted 0 being the highest and than 99,999
- Allows user to save the list with or without SW pricing
- Minimize to systray
- Includes proxy support
Looks real good. So it uses the shop wizard to make the lists?
Yes; I might add the option to choose for jelly or shop wizard.
Maybe check jelly if the item is unbuyable?
This should come in handy ^^~
What kind of sort are you using? Would be interesting to see it