Legit Guide to Meepit Juice Break - by Slasher
Aren't those little meepits annoying? Try to get this avatar by reading this guide.
You need to get a score of 3,500 points or over to get the avatar.
You need a score around 6,000 - 9,000 points to get one of those shiny trophy.
To start :
Goal of the game is to make a tunnel from left to a meepit at the right. You'll get 1 point per tunnel for connecting the wrong meepit's colour and 2 for the right meepit's colour.
7 different meepit's
Blue - Red - Yellow
B + R = purple
B + Y = green
R + Y = orange
B + R + Y = pink
Tunnels are how your going to make a way for your meepits. There are 3 types : two sides, four sides and straight. You can't move the four sides, but you can move every others. Just by clicking on them, you'll be able to make them rotate.
The two sides one
The four sides one
The straight one
Special tunnel with fruits
The levels :
Points you should have to get the avatar, time you have to feed one, number of meepits you have at the time and how many to finish the level
1 : 300 - 500 points, 60 sec 1 at the time, 5 to finish
2. : 500 - 700 points, 60 sec 2 at the time, 5 to finish
3. : 700 - 1200, 50 sec 2 at the time, 6 to finish
4. : 1200 - 1500, 40 sec 2 at the time, 7 to finish
5. 1500 - 2000, 50 sec 3 at the time, 7 to finish
6. 2500 - 3000, 40 sec 3 at the time, 8 to finish
7. 3000 - 3500, 30 sec 3 at the time, 9 to finish
8. 3000 - 3500, 20 sec 3 at the time, 10 to finish
9.3000 - 3500, 10 sec 3 at the time, 12 to finish
10. 3,500+ points, 5 sec 3 at the time, 15 to finish
At level 4 your screen is getting larger. At level 6 and up, try to feed 2 or 3 meepits at the same time. At level 7 and up, colour of the tunnels shouldn't matter considering the short time you have to feed your meepits.
Now how to get the avatar :
Before playing : are you sure to have at least 20-45 minutes to play? If not, try to get it when you'll have enough time.
Is your internet connexion very fast? If so, try opening many windows with very long youtube videos running in order to slow it (but not enough to make it bug).
Close the game's sound if you really want to be concentrated.
1. First, go here to play.
2. Second, before clicking/pressing any key one you started a game, type "meepits" to get an extra life.
3. For level 1, take your time and try to get the maximum points as possible. You should have at least 300 points before getting to level 2. Using all tunnels will give you an extra 50 points. Remember that using all tunnel even with the wrong colour will give you more points than using all the tunnels but one of the right colour.
4. Practice and practice, take a break and relax. Try again until you got the avatar
Tips & extras
When you have two meepits of the same colour and enough time, why not feeding them together? Conect them together and find a way to the colour you need!
When you only have 1 meepit to go, but you STILL have more than one left to feed on the tree, try connecting their tunnels together to do more points!
Click the green meepit's eye at the top of the screen to reveal the orange guy!
I hope that this guide has helped you a bit to get the avatar.
If you have any questions/comments/things I should add, feel free to mail me or post and I'll be happy to do my best to help you
Last edited by Slasher; 02-02-2012 at 11:26 PM.
Oops, maybe this should be moved to guide section?
Can i get the avatar in zen's mode??
Last edited by musemfire; 07-16-2012 at 02:37 PM.