BuyNeopointsCheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Clraik board pens

  1. #1
    TRENDSETTER


    Maison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    I got a big ego, such a huge ego. 👅💦🔥💯💸😍🔑&#1
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks
    1,855
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 587 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Time Online
    87 d 19 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 24 m
    Rep Power
    7

    Clraik board pens

    Omg please make these! On neo I have a ton... And it would just be really cool if we could pick our signstures at the bottom instead of constantly changing them!
    You should sell them for 2.00$ each
    Please consider I think it's a really cool idea probably the smartest thing I thinked all day!

  2. BuyNeopointsCheap

  3. #2


    Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Location
    New York
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 108 Times in 50 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by furby View Post
    Omg please make these! On neo I have a ton... And it would just be really cool if we could pick our signstures at the bottom instead of constantly changing them!
    You should sell them for 2.00$ each
    Please consider I think it's a really cool idea probably the smartest thing I thinked all day!

    if this is going to be a real thing, please make an option to turn them off....
    no offense but people are wild with their color, font, and size choices (not saying you) but clearly from the neoboards you can see people who take fonts to an extreme to the point that it takes away from the actual site

  4. #3
    TRENDSETTER


    Maison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    I got a big ego, such a huge ego. 👅💦🔥💯💸😍🔑&#1
    Posts
    1,622
    Thanks
    1,855
    Thanked 1,083 Times in 587 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Time Online
    87 d 19 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 24 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Yes if you mix mine and 666tillhedies idea (why would you name yourself selves that) it would be awesome!

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts


    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 12 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 666tillidie View Post
    if this is going to be a real thing, please make an option to turn them off....
    no offense but people are wild with their color, font, and size choices (not saying you) but clearly from the neoboards you can see people who take fonts to an extreme to the point that it takes away from the actual site
    Unsure what you mean by this? It would just be like having a normal signature, but you would have two different options. I am sure they would not give any like size increases, or venture from the current signature rules. They would just give you the option to save 2 of them.

  6. #5


    Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Location
    New York
    Age
    24
    Posts
    132
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 108 Times in 50 Posts


    Downloads
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 m
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by satelliting View Post
    Unsure what you mean by this? It would just be like having a normal signature, but you would have two different options. I am sure they would not give any like size increases, or venture from the current signature rules. They would just give you the option to save 2 of them.
    omg here I was thinking that he was talking about changing the way your font appears (like the part youre reading right now) on the forums color/size/typeface wise

  7. #6



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,295
    Thanks
    2,237
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,286 Posts


    Downloads
    60
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 19 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 57 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    take into consideration site bandwidth op
    if everyone had two signatures then your inboxes would have to be smaller etc etc

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts


    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 12 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    take into consideration site bandwidth op
    if everyone had two signatures then your inboxes would have to be smaller etc etc
    Well there is already a nice large amount of wasted space below the post text. Example below... xD

  9. #8



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,295
    Thanks
    2,237
    Thanked 2,419 Times in 1,286 Posts


    Downloads
    60
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 19 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 57 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by satelliting View Post
    Well there is already a nice large amount of wasted space below the post text. Example below... xD
    exactly imagine two signatures for every member.
    more uploaded pictures etc etc
    we recently went through a sweep of that not too long ago when ck went down from a server overload.

  10. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts


    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    2
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 12 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    exactly imagine two signatures for every member.
    more uploaded pictures etc etc
    we recently went through a sweep of that not too long ago when ck went down from a server overload.
    I know, I was not disagreeing. I think this idea is sort of pointless, especially when there are image rotators out there if you are seriously interested in having different images.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordan For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (03-02-2014)

  12. #10
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,474
    Thanks
    2,308
    Thanked 13,627 Times in 3,651 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    35
    Mentioned
    2793 Post(s)
    Time Online
    247 d 7 h 26 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 55 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe PSN ID: makavelien Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Unfortunately this feature can be abused and found obnoxious by many members. We are choosing to keep the forum posts the way they are now. Everyone is the same.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (03-02-2014)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •