BuyNeopointsCheap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Lending::: SuAP ~ MSPP ~ BGC :::::

  1. #1
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 7,145 Times in 2,754 Posts


    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Time Online
    305 d 8 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    10

    Lending::: SuAP ~ MSPP ~ BGC :::::

    I figured I'd open up lends again, now that I got my hands on the missing piece of the big three!
    I've been doing lends for years, probably one of the first to start offering them back on another site.
    I've done literally HUNDREDS of lends, never had a single person get iced because of it.

    Everything that I'm going to be lending is SAFE.
    I would appreciate it if the accounts you ask to have lent are just as safe.
    That means I definitely won't be lending actives or recently secured accounts.

    All pertinent information can be found below.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to post or PM.
    Thanks!
    -Andrew



    Price: $15
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: No pin on BD equip & a Pea Chia





    Price: $10
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: You can pin anything you'd like






    Price: $10
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: No pin on BD equip & any color grarrl




    The Trifecta!

    If you want to go for all three at the same time:
    Price: $25 ~total
    Just make sure you followed everything above for each one!!

  2. BuyNeopointsCheap

  3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

    baileaf (02-25-2014),Ban (02-25-2014),Bettser (02-25-2014),cibomatto (03-15-2014),Clair (03-03-2014),Cub (02-26-2014),Drizzy (02-25-2014),Kakaroto (02-25-2014),Massacrador (02-25-2014),Misha (02-25-2014),VitaminX (02-25-2014)

  4. #2


    VitaminX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Pallet town.
    Age
    28
    Posts
    756
    Thanks
    416
    Thanked 619 Times in 329 Posts


    Downloads
    33
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Time Online
    90 d 2 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 51 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Best of luck. Great service!

  5. #3



    Naked Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,323
    Thanks
    3,108
    Thanked 2,480 Times in 1,618 Posts


    Downloads
    127
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    571 Post(s)
    Time Online
    62 d 3 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    59 m
    Rep Power
    13
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Pawno Only
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I figured I'd open up lends again, now that I got my hands on the missing piece of the big three!
    I've been doing lends for years, probably one of the first to start offering them back on another site.
    I've done literally HUNDREDS of lends, never had a single person get iced because of it.

    Everything that I'm going to be lending is SAFE.
    I would appreciate it if the accounts you ask to have lent are just as safe.
    That means I definitely won't be lending actives or recently secured accounts.

    All pertinent information can be found below.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to post or PM.
    Thanks!
    -Andrew



    Price: $15
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: No pin on BD equip & a Pea Chia





    Price: $10
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: You can pin anything you'd like






    Price: $10
    What I need: Username & Password, best time when you aren't on neo (so our logins don't coincide!)
    What you need: No pin on BD equip & any color grarrl




    The Trifecta!

    If you want to go for all three at the same time:
    Price: $25 ~total
    Just make sure you followed everything above for each one!!
    PM you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #4



    Ban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    新世界
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,949
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 715 Posts


    Downloads
    348
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Time Online
    103 d 18 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Lebzeit
    @I_royalty_I
    Hey Andrew, do you accept ETS/Pure instead of USD? c:

  7. #5
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 7,145 Times in 2,754 Posts


    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Time Online
    305 d 8 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    @I_royalty_I
    Hey Andrew, do you accept ETS/Pure instead of USD? c:
    Nope, not really taking ets right now. I've got plenty of NPs, only looking to sell lends for usd. Sorry man

  8. #6



    Ban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    新世界
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,949
    Thanks
    1,614
    Thanked 1,955 Times in 715 Posts


    Downloads
    348
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    643 Post(s)
    Time Online
    103 d 18 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: Lebzeit
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Nope, not really taking ets right now. I've got plenty of NPs, only looking to sell lends for usd. Sorry man
    Aw, it's fine
    Thanks anyways xD

  9. #7



    Massacrador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Nippopolis
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,373
    Thanks
    1,201
    Thanked 844 Times in 523 Posts


    Downloads
    215
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    393 Post(s)
    Time Online
    69 d 16 h 43 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 6 m
    Rep Power
    9
    @I_royalty_I safe lending and good services! :3 i would love to be lent suap but i don't have money to spend.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Massacrador For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (02-25-2014)

  11. #8
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 7,145 Times in 2,754 Posts


    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Time Online
    305 d 8 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Bumping!

  12. #9
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 7,145 Times in 2,754 Posts


    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Time Online
    305 d 8 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Bumping!

  13. #10
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    4,774
    Thanked 7,145 Times in 2,754 Posts


    Downloads
    27
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1727 Post(s)
    Time Online
    305 d 8 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 50 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Bumping!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •