Account Building:
Package 1:
All Clickable Avatars
5 game avatars (Your choice from the selection below)
Cheat, Go Go Go, Pyramids, Solitaire, Beating Punchbag Pob, Snowwars, Better Than You Trophy.
Altador Plot Completed.
1 Kad fed.
$12
Package 2:
All Clickable Avatars
8 game avatars (Your choice from the selection below)
Cheat, Go Go Go, Pyramids, Solitaire, Beating Punchbag Pob, Snowwars, Better Than You Trophy.
2 Gold Game Trophies.
Altador Plot Completed.
10 Kads fed (Silver Trophy)
$15
Package 3:
All Clickable Avatars
10 game avatars (Your choice from the selection below)
2 Gold Game Trophies & 2 Silver Trophies
Altador Plot Completed.
30 Kads fed (Silver Trophy)
100 Stamps & 50 Neodeck Cards
Level 50 Habitarium
$25
Ultimate Account Package:
All Clickable Avatars
10 game avatars (Your choice from the selection below)
2 Gold Game Trophies & 2 Silver Trophies & 3 Bronze Game Trophies
Altador Plot Completed.
75 Kads fed (Gold Trophy and Avatar)
150 Stamps & 100 Neodeck Cards
Bronze Neoquest 2 Trophy & Neoquest 2 Avatars
200 Total Avatars
Level 50 Habitarium
$40
All game avatars and trophies will come with a screenshot on a petpage to show legitimacy (Some scores are legit, some will be aobed, all will be safe) Which avatars you want can be discussed through message. Any extras you want can be discussed, I can cache an Unconverted onto that account etc. If you want the building to take part on a shell, I can provide a well named shell of an age of your choice, this allows me to get more avatars. If you choose for me to create a new account, I will make 4 nicely named sides to link to it, this comes in handy for pet storage etc once aged. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

I can do custom prices depending on what you want!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk