The time has come for me to quit this business. It's been fun doing this, I've made a lot of money (which was the first reason I started doing this), but it's time to move on. I finally got a job after a few months and directing my time to that from March. I haven't made many friends here, but there's a few people I'd like to thank anyway.
You know why.
You know aswell.
For your work here, on HB and anywhere else. You provided the market for me and do so for many others.
A few tricks and tips and the short stories behind the scenes. You never say more than was asked, which is kind of frustrating, but at the same time, you're you. I hope you can get out of this soon.
Stay cool. Take over my place as the top trader
Thank you for your programs.
@ Everyone who has ever bought from me, thank you.
If I didn't mention someone, don't sweat, I don't have the best memory with certain stuff.
As I leave, I'd like to tell all you cheaters some things I've realised during this journey.
1) Make friends.
2) Respect has to be earned.
3) Don't trust anyone but yourself.
4) There is no honor among thieves.
5) Have fun.
6) There are people behind the screens, it's up to you to care about them.
7) No one cares about rules. Not even the ones making them.
8) If you find something useful, keep it to yourself.
9) Be yourself, don't let others change you.
10) Don't be a douche to your own kind.
11) Stand up for yourself.
12) Never invest your own money. I've put $0 into this.
I have sold my stock, all I have left is about 20k unregs. If someone wants the lot, PM me. I'd like the buyer of my other stock not to go tell people about it
I will probably check back now and then, but I'll try to stay away, for my own sake. Enjoy your time while you can