- NP Ratio: 3.12
- Game Medal: 50,000,000 plays
- Average Difficulty: 4.9
- Game ID: 149
- Cheat: typing "freeze" will freeze Balthazar.
- Extra: Gives a COOL av when you get 250+ points
Ok guys, you need to rescue the petpets and put them into the openings, you move with the arrow keys, consider that you are WAY FASTER than Balthazar, so you have a huge advantage. Always start rescuing the petpets close to Balthazar (remember you can carry one at a time).
Hitting the space bar will make Samrin drop a petpet so you can try to rescue the poor petpets near Balthazar.
Try rescuing these first, because they give more points!
These are the Power Ups! The snowflake will freeze Balthazar for a short period of time, and the yellow ball will make you faster!
Tips and Strategies:
- Always try to start at the top left corner of the screen, so you can save the petpets near Balthazar
- Try not to lose a life until lvl 11.
- Take advantage of the Power ups, getting them will make you save a lot of time (specially snowflakes)
- Do not panic, if Balthazar has two petpets near him, try saving at least one, instead of losing 2 lives.
- Suicide! Sometimes this will be useful, if you see Balthazar is going to kill a petpet and it is impossible to rescue, then let Balthazar kill you instead! That way you will have a chance to rescue the petpet again.
- The portals and opening will disappear on higher levels, so get used to rescuing the petpets on the left opening!
- Practice, if you practice enough, you'll eventually become a pro and even you'll LOVE this game!
- You can walk trough Balthazar when he is frozen, this will be really helpful! Also, remember that Balthazar will never try to eat you, just the petpets!
- *If you need a break, rescue all the petpets except one, that way you are safe* :
Thank you for reading my guide
Hope it helped you!
Last edited by Steve; 01-15-2012 at 05:58 PM.
So glad the title is fixed xd
Bumping & Reviving old poor guide