Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: [COD&MW] Call of Duty: Ghosts Copy & Paste Modern Warfare 2 Ending

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    23
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 5 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool [COD&MW] Call of Duty: Ghosts Copy & Paste Modern Warfare 2 Ending



    That's why i prefer Battle field
    I'm just posting this video to make fun of it. I don't hate COD or MW.

  2. #2
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 17 m
    Rep Power
    16
    I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
    But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

    Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!

  3. #3

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
    But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

    Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!
    I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    23
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 5 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I haven't had any problems with it at all. It looks crystal clear on my TV, graphics are great.
    But then again, I'm not really a stickler.. if they get any better they might as well just film real people and add them into the game lol.

    Maybe it depends how good the TV youre playing on is. Some TV's are shit and make games look like shit. That's why I can't play as good on other TV's as I can on mine!
    Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

    I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

  5. #5
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 17 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    Actually, in my opinion i think that many people that plays cod or mw have one mind about games. Personally, i have meet many people at cons, that they think graphics are all at games, i mean... what about the history, the gameplay. I personally prefer games life half-life or indie games, RPG, MMORPG.

    I'm not saying that everyone thinks the same way, i'm just making fun of the fact they just COPIED a whole scene of MW and put it on COD Ghost!

    Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

    I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up.

    I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.

  6. #6
    Bane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 76 Times in 61 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Time Online
    24 d 21 h 59 m
    Avg. Time Online
    21 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Reminds me of TNT

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    23
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 5 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Yeah I didn't even notice that at first. I was just talking to somebody who was saying they thought the graphics were terrible, so I just jumped to that conclusion. But it is pretty funny how the scenes are almost identical lol

    I really don't mind too much, there's only so many different ways you can have somebody leaning down to help pick somebody up.

    I have a pretty one track mind for games, in my opinion at least. I just play games to distract myself, and cod can easily provide that with new multiplayer stuff. This one is pretty different than MW3 for sure, I'm liking it so far. I haven't even touched the campaign yet.
    Indeed, i like this games graphics are pretty awsome aswell, but i don't like when people comes and say "if it dosen't have cod/mw/bd" graphics isn't a good games.

    I play to distract myself too, but like i said i'm a little more friki, i investigate a lot about them, who made them, what are the odds. Yeah i'm pretty exigent about games, i like old school games more to be honest. Games like zelda, mario bros, the half-life saga, prince of persia (the oldest version).

    ---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I think he was pointing out the unoriginality and laziness that they copied entire cg sequences from one game to the next, replacing just the skins.
    Yeah, like i said i'm just making fun of cod: ghost.
    Last edited by Fir; 11-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.

  8. #8
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 17 m
    Rep Power
    16
    I know whatcha mean
    Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

    The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Miami
    Age
    23
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts


    Downloads
    18
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 d 5 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I know whatcha mean
    Graphics aren't everything, a good story is always a definite plus! I am kinda biased towards games like COD though... well only COD.. more specifically and COD put out by Infinity Ward. I hate both of the Black Ops games.

    The only other games I'm playing right now are Skyrim (off and on), and GTA (prob not anymore now that cod is out)

    Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol

  10. #10
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,780 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 17 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Overdose View Post
    Let me recommend you Bioshock 1 & 2 and Infinite. It's a really good game with nice history, about gta i think it's just another gta, but anyways i'm buying it because of yes lol
    I have heard good things about bioshock, but I just never gave it too much of a chance.
    Maybe I'll have to give it a go sometime. Right now I don't really have too much time to devote to really trying new games. That's why cod/gta are perfect because I can just hop on and play for a bit, leave, then come back and pick right back up. But with a game like bioshock, I feel like I would just keep playing and playing lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •