Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: "Ah...FUCK!"

  1. #1

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11

    "Ah...FUCK!"

    So I was having a meal just now and surfing cK, minding my own business, when I see this little black thing (about 5 mm long) speeding up the side of the wall next to me.

    I figure it's an ant or little beetle, so I go in to pick it up.
    (If I don't kill them, I have a small fascination with bugs when I'm bored)

    I lightly pinch it with my fingers, still thinking it's a beetle (they're small and harmless), and when I open my fingers it begins booking it across my hand and then I realize, "This might not be a beetle...". So to contain it I lightly press it down with my finger as it's scurrying across the back of my left hand, when I feel a small pinch.

    "Ah...FUCK!" is what I said out loud.

    The little shit bit or stung me!

    So I find the nearest thing to keep it in, a small empty medicine bottle and throw the bugger in there.
    It's either one huge ass winged black ant, or one tiny black wasp, now that I look inside.

    The back of my left hand is starting to throb a bit. I have a boo boo and cannot masturbate tonight.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (09-30-2013)

  3. #2



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    So I was having a meal just now and surfing cK, minding my own business, when I see this little black thing (about 5 mm long) speeding up the side of the wall next to me.

    I figure it's an ant or little beetle, so I go in to pick it up.
    (If I don't kill them, I have a small fascination with bugs when I'm bored)

    I lightly pinch it with my fingers, still thinking it's a beetle (they're small and harmless), and when I open my fingers it begins booking it across my hand and then I realize, "This might not be a beetle...". So to contain it I lightly press it down with my finger as it's scurrying across the back of my left hand, when I feel a small pinch.

    "Ah...FUCK!" is what I said out loud.

    The little shit bit or stung me!

    So I find the nearest thing to keep it in, a small empty medicine bottle and throw the bugger in there.
    It's either one huge ass winged black ant, or one tiny black wasp, now that I look inside.

    The back of my left hand is starting to throb a bit. I have a boo boo and cannot masturbate tonight.
    mod no masterbate tonight! holy shit, your nuts are gonna swell up. and fall off, better get lefty in der

  4. #3

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jdswatsup View Post
    mod no masterbate tonight! holy shit, your nuts are gonna swell up. and fall off, better get lefty in der
    It hurts.

    My hand hurts.
    My nuts hurt.
    And my feelings are hurt.

    And I have to poop too now.

    My life is a mess.

  5. #4


    Psyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 438 Times in 200 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    25 d 2 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Rep Power
    6
    No masturbating? How does a male survive a day without it *hugs* It'll be okay I pwomise.

    I will kiss daw booboo better.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Psyduck For This Useful Post:

    Mod (09-30-2013)

  7. #5

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    No masturbating? How does a male survive a day without it *hugs* It'll be okay I pwomise.

    I will kiss daw booboo better.
    I would rather you kiss me instead, but I will take what I can get.

    We usually get by days of no-fap by using up our excess stores of testosterone on lifting.
    But it's too late in the night for me to get my pump on right now.
    I'll just have to go to bed praying my grapes won't burst in the middle of my sleep.

    Thank you for the emotional support. <3

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (09-30-2013),Psyduck (09-30-2013)

  9. #6


    Psyduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    631
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 438 Times in 200 Posts


    Downloads
    46
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Time Online
    25 d 2 h 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    I would rather you kiss me instead, but I will take what I can get.

    We usually get by days of no-fap by using up our excess stores of testosterone on lifting.
    But it's too late in the night for me to get my pump on right now.
    I'll just have to go to bed praying my grapes won't burst in the middle of my sleep.

    Thank you for the emotional support. <3
    LMFAO. Well I will pray for the best <3

  10. #7
    jena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Disney World
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 208 Times in 137 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Time Online
    16 d 13 h 5 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    The back of my left hand is starting to throb a bit. I have a boo boo and cannot masturbate tonight.
    So you're telling me that you masturbate with the back of your hand...?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to jena For This Useful Post:

    Mojo (09-30-2013)

  12. #8

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    So you're telling me that you masturbate with the back of your hand...?
    No silly! I masturbate with my left hand ofc.

    But y'know I still have to grip and apply pressure; that movement in my tendons aren't going to flow well when the back of my hand is swole, yo.

  13. #9



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    It hurts.

    My hand hurts.
    My nuts hurt.
    And my feelings are hurt.

    And I have to poop too now.

    My life is a mess.
    the faking struggles nig!
    ever find out what it was?

  14. #10
    osiyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 282 Times in 156 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 9 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Rep Power
    5
    take some benadryl, be sure the stinger isn't still in your hand, and put some ice on it.

    You'll be back to fapping before you know it.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to osiyo For This Useful Post:

    Mod (09-30-2013)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •