Thread: Question about AOB on Mac? (+rep)

USA
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 3 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m

Question about AOB on Mac? (+rep)

Hey, soooo I have been using CE on my Mac for a few months now, and I've noticed something really weird. If a game has multiple AOB codes, I am only ever able to pick one of them.

For instance, Spacerocked, one would think I can combine Infinite Boost + Infinite Ammo + Stronger Ammo. This is not the case. Either I am doing something wrong, or AOB's only work by picking one code to use and stick with. :/ I'm assuming it's the former...lol.

I've read the guides on how to AOB over and over and I'm just wondering if anyone else runs into this problem, if maybe I have a bug, if it's because I'm on a Mac, if that's just how AOBs roll, if it's the game, if I'm just totally retarded...or...whatttt

Andrew

Behind you.
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,778 Times in 2,992 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    @Wrath should be able to help you out with this, he's the AOB's pro!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Time Online
    61 d 12 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    47 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HeartbreakJay PSN ID: Clyrkos
    Have you tried bit slicer. That's what I used to try out AOBing but I didn't try multiple codes

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Quote Originally Posted by incognito View Post
    Hey, soooo I have been using CE on my Mac for a few months now, and I've noticed something really weird. If a game has multiple AOB codes, I am only ever able to pick one of them.

For instance, Spacerocked, one would think I can combine Infinite Boost + Infinite Ammo + Stronger Ammo. This is not the case. Either I am doing something wrong, or AOB's only work by picking one code to use and stick with. :/ I'm assuming it's the former...lol.

I've read the guides on how to AOB over and over and I'm just wondering if anyone else runs into this problem, if maybe I have a bug, if it's because I'm on a Mac, if that's just how AOBs roll, if it's the game, if I'm just totally retarded...or...whatttt
    Slicer is a better utility for Mac, but I always recommend parallels + Windows or Bootcamp. If it's an issue of $$ there's always ways to get things for free...

But I don't have this issue on CE for windows, so I'm not sure what to advise for the specific problem.