Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: you know what kind of people are the worst?

  1. #1

    Raj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Location
    giraffe ribs
    Posts
    1,897
    Thanks
    3,428
    Thanked 2,521 Times in 1,422 Posts


    Downloads
    68
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Time Online
    96 d 21 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 13 m
    Rep Power
    9

    you know what kind of people are the worst?

    those damn compliment seeking bitches.

    went on facebook today, saw at least 5 stupid ass bitches post half naked pics of themselves
    and guess what the first comment is?

    "omg why do i look so fat"

    the ensuing comments?

    "OMG BBY YOUR NOT FAT <33"
    "love u babe screw those guys they didn't deserve u anyway" (notice how they said guys)
    "whut noooo no no dont say that bout yourself your perffff"

    one reason why popular bitches can go suck a dick.
    it's what they do best anyway

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

    Cath (07-08-2013),Dom~ (07-09-2013),Drizzy (07-08-2013),Ice (07-08-2013),Mojo (07-08-2013),wrath (07-08-2013)

  3. #2
    Jules's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    21
    Posts
    216
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 113 Times in 83 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 9 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: crazyblackladyy
    I fucking hate that, like if you really thought you were fat I doubt you'd be posting half naked pictures for your 2000 Facebook friends to see

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Useful Post:

    DarkByte (07-08-2013)

  5. #3


    Demetri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 997 Times in 481 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Time Online
    61 d 12 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    47 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HeartbreakJay PSN ID: Clyrkos
    Some people just love attention. Some girls NEED the attention

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Raj View Post
    those damn compliment seeking bitches.

    went on facebook today, saw at least 5 stupid ass bitches post half naked pics of themselves
    and guess what the first comment is?

    "omg why do i look so fat"

    the ensuing comments?

    "OMG BBY YOUR NOT FAT <33"
    "love u babe screw those guys they didn't deserve u anyway" (notice how they said guys)
    "whut noooo no no dont say that bout yourself your perffff"

    one reason why popular bitches can go suck a dick.
    it's what they do best anyway

  7. #5
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    The kind that if somebody says something like.. Hey you dtf tonight? .. They get all offended.
    I could never deal with somebody like that

  8. #6



    Cath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Temple of Time
    Posts
    2,431
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,389 Posts


    Downloads
    25
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1159 Post(s)
    Time Online
    156 d 16 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 8 m
    Rep Power
    13
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: cathes Steam ID: 4thes
    omg, I think you're my soul mate.

  9. #7
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 444 Times in 245 Posts


    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 12 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Rep Power
    5
    OMG I am soooo fat I'm like a BEAR


    No but really I don't get why so many people do that.

  10. #8


    Jolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    815
    Thanks
    401
    Thanked 1,483 Times in 726 Posts


    Downloads
    26
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    485 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 d 3 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    19 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Alexiisonfire
    True story

    A girl posted a pic and I commented saying something along the lines of "I like your t-shirt" It was a drop dead or a iron fist shirt which was nice.

    I got this back "Oh thanks but I think I look fat in it"

    I said "No, you're not fat, don't worry."

    and guess what she said?? can you guess it?

    "Oh thanks! But I am fat, I really need to loose some weight"


    I thought... fuck it.

    "Ok, you do look fat then and you could do with loosing some weight."

    She deleted me and sent me a PM calling me a "fucking dickhead" and then blocked me....


  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jolz For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (07-08-2013),Dom~ (07-09-2013),Mod (07-09-2013),Raj (07-08-2013),wrath (07-08-2013)

  12. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    747
    Thanked 1,255 Times in 692 Posts


    Downloads
    86
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Owl View Post
    OMG I am soooo fat I'm like a BEAR


    No but really I don't get why so many people do that.
    They are so insecure and dislike the way they look so much that they need validation and attention from others to feel happy enough to not go run off and kill themselves?
    Idk. Maybe? x_x

    ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolz View Post
    True story

    A girl posted a pic and I commented saying something along the lines of "I like your t-shirt" It was a drop dead or a iron fist shirt which was nice.

    I got this back "Oh thanks but I think I look fat in it"

    I said "No, you're not fat, don't worry."

    and guess what she said?? can you guess it?

    "Oh thanks! But I am fat, I really need to loose some weight"


    I thought... fuck it.

    "Ok, you do look fat then and you could do with loosing some weight."

    She deleted me and sent me a PM calling me a "fucking dickhead" and then blocked me....

    Love you....so...much...

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

    Jolz (07-08-2013)

  14. #10
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    343
    Thanked 444 Times in 245 Posts


    Downloads
    4
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 12 h 49 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath View Post
    They are so insecure and dislike the way they look so much that they need validation and attention from others to feel happy enough to not go run off and kill themselves?
    Idk. Maybe? x_x
    That's so counterproductive though. If they don't like what they see in the mirror they should step outside and fix it. Fishing for compliments is such a hollow way to boost their ego. If you think you've got to lose weight, work on it. If you just want people to tell you you're pretty, why even bother hunting for compliments. Outright say it idk.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •