Thread: Anyone have blade aber source code?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 1 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m

Anyone have blade aber source code?

Trying to find it. I know chaos_blader released it on icyneo a long time ago, but I was wondering if anyone here still had it.

If anyone has a way to contact chaos_blader, that would be helpful too.

For newish people:
    Blade aber was an aber coded to python by chaos_blader. It was originally made for my site. It was made to look/work like atmos, which was the most popular (and first?) aber a long time ago.

Edit: Plan is to make an aber in python for the site. I really just want the gui. Ive had permission for awhile to modify it and re-release it, but I lost the source code.
    Last edited by Josh; 06-16-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,244 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 23 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    Trying to find it. I know chaos_blader released it on icyneo a long time ago, but I was wondering if anyone here still had it.

If anyone has a way to contact chaos_blader, that would be helpful too.

For newish people:
    Blade aber was an aber coded to python by chaos_blader. It was originally made for my site. It was made to look/work like atmos, which was the most popular (and first?) aber a long time ago.

Edit: Plan is to make an aber in python for the site. I really just want the gui. Ive had permission for awhile to modify it and re-release it, but I lost the source code.
    It wasn't the first ABer, the first one was by some guy who had "fire" in his name, @raredaredevil released the first proven working captcha for the pet images I believe. And I remember using Badger before Atmos from NF.

CheeSie replicated the GUI in VB6 using the TreeList View control. Try that in .NET/Python if there is one for it?

Banned
    90 90
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    It wasn't the first ABer, the first one was by some guy who had "fire" in his name
    G.M Buyer - FireBirdGm

a simple python aber:

Last edited by DarkByte; 06-16-2013 at 06:22 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Josh (06-16-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 1 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Still one of the most popular abers ever. First neo program I ever used.

And thanks raredaredevil. Gonna make a few simple programs before I start working on an aber. Ive messed with python in the past, but its been awhile.

Blacksburg, VA
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 7 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    I remember using FireBirdGM, then Badger, and then Atmo. After that there were a multitude of others. For any of you looking for some serious nostalgia NF is still up and running. You can find a huge core of the super active members checking in there from time to time. I'm not too sure why Freaky still has it up.

Banned
    90 90
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Gamer IDs

Not sure either but heres what I remember of abers:

First Decent aber was FirebirdGm. This was just due to several shifts in the cheating community. For those programmers reading this we basically shifted from using instr() and mid() loops with inet (very very unstable). To a httpwrapper (gluraks) with Mid/Instr functions automated into a nice function that is now known as "GetStringBetween" and "ExtractAll".

The second decent aber was badger aber by freaky this far surpassed FirebirdGms aber but was probably one of the best. My aber Rare Buyer was pretty decent also if I may say so myself. It was open source and people learned lots from it I would hope anyway . I also released the first open source working captcha that worked using darkest pixel functions.

Before this we would take the corner of the captcha image and compare it to all the blank backgrounds corner. From this you could calculate the actual image background used for each image. Then you would convert the background to black and white and run a a function to calculate the difference in colors , this would give you a base value of the random color neopets use to make each background image a slightly different shade. You could then check for drastic changes in the background image pixels + shade color and this would be the neopet.

100% accurate but to slow now days.

Blacksburg, VA
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Time Online
    5 d 7 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Not sure either but heres what I remember of abers:

First Decent aber was FirebirdGm. This was just due to several shifts in the cheating community. For those programmers reading this we basically shifted from using instr() and mid() loops with inet (very very unstable). To a httpwrapper (gluraks) with Mid/Instr functions automated into a nice function that is now known as "GetStringBetween" and "ExtractAll".

The second decent aber was badger aber by freaky this far surpassed FirebirdGms aber but was probably one of the best. My aber Rare Buyer was pretty decent also if I may say so myself. It was open source and people learned lots from it I would hope anyway . I also released the first open source working captcha that worked using darkest pixel functions.

Before this we would take the corner of the captcha image and compare it to all the blank backgrounds corner. From this you could calculate the actual image background used for each image. Then you would convert the background to black and white and run a a function to calculate the difference in colors , this would give you a base value of the random color neopets use to make each background image a slightly different shade. You could then check for drastic changes in the background image pixels + shade color and this would be the neopet.

100% accurate but to slow now days.
    Freaky has quite a bit of talent IMO. I'm pretty sure he's gone on and graduated from Cambridge or wherever. After you released your source was when a huge wave of ab'ers came from everywhere. The captcha change was really great because it made a sort of forum war happen. It was really exciting.

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,244 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 23 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

SmileYaDead (06-17-2013),Zachafer (06-17-2013)

Banned
    90 90
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Gamer IDs

I remember that program well it inspired me to finally take the httpwrapper jump (I always preferred inet as it used ie cookies , until firefox got big anyway) many people would not trust logins on a program back in the day of nhacks because there was scams everywhere. So using Inet u could just say "login to ie first then run the program". That all changed when I realized how stable you could make ur progs with it .