Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Sealth Buyer Settings

Hi, Im new here and all so apologise in advance if this has been covered and I missed it.

I can log in okay, it seems to be finding items and I seem to have loaded a list okay.

My problem is every time I log in I have to re-enter the proxy, I have to reload the list.. well Okay the list isnt really an issue but the proxy is a bit annoying, I already logged in once without it accidentally because I had entered it but forgot to 'check' the box.

Any reason my clraik login and password arent saved even though the box is checked?

I have used another AB'er up until now and decided to try this one out. Undecided how much I like it, but definite potential there

*edit*
    Just tried to login with multiple accounts for the first time... It appears to work says at the bottom 'finished logging into all accounts' yet the start button is greyed out so.. its useless to me like this :p

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Hmm people said to login single first and then multiple when starting the program. Said it works that way... kinda weird though.
    Quoted from another thread. This actually worked, once logged in with one account the 'start program' button is activated, then when I switch to multiple accounts it stays activated.

Not sure if it is actually working as intended and refreshing from the refresher accounts (it says refresher accounts logged into:0) but at least it is running...

Still the multi account is one of the reasons I wanted this ABer to begin with. Hope it all gets sorted out
    Last edited by Xexist; 01-15-2012 at 10:20 AM.

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,240 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Multi-Account works, it's just my login code I believe. I need to add in a check for when there is that police chia asking you to change your password or when it prompts you to accept their new terms & conditions. Will fix for next update.

If the proxy settings aren't saved I will have them saved in the next update as well.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    My login settings arent saved, every time I launch the program I have to type in username and password here. so yeah, that, proxy, and if it would remember the last shop I was in that would be sweet too. Thanks Joe

Saiyan Race

Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,240 Times in 4,238 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 17 h 57 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    Noted and will be added for next update.