Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anyone played the new Bioshock?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    116
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts


    Downloads
    20
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 2 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    5

    Anyone played the new Bioshock?

    I just started it last night. It is pretty freaking awesome so far. Story is pretty trippy so far.

  2. #2
    Batgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Gotham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 687 Times in 413 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 5 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    7
    DON'T REMIND ME OF THE AWESOMENESS I'M MISSING OUT ON.

  3. #3
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    I never played the first one, but everyone said it was awesome. I'm considering getting the new one, but I'm afraid I'll become too addicted to it!

  4. #4
    Batgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Gotham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 687 Times in 413 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 5 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I never played the first one, but everyone said it was awesome. I'm considering getting the new one, but I'm afraid I'll become too addicted to it!
    Play the first and second before you try Infinite.

    I beg of you, playing games out of order is just wrong. I will send them both to you if that's what it takes LOL.

  5. #5
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowbreakdown View Post
    Play the first and second before you try Infinite.

    I beg of you, playing games out of order is just wrong. I will send them both to you if that's what it takes LOL.
    Oh it's one of those kinda games?
    I dunno if I have the time to play through that many games.

    I'm slow at playing through campaigns sometimes.
    I got skyrim on black friday last year for 20bucks, figured I would see what all the hype was about.
    I started playing and I got so addicted and I'm not even close to being done yet. When I told my boss that I just started playing it, they told me they would give me the necessary 3months off to finish it! lol

  6. #6
    Batgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Gotham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,325
    Thanks
    871
    Thanked 687 Times in 413 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Time Online
    40 d 5 h 21 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Oh it's one of those kinda games?
    I dunno if I have the time to play through that many games.

    I'm slow at playing through campaigns sometimes.
    I got skyrim on black friday last year for 20bucks, figured I would see what all the hype was about.
    I started playing and I got so addicted and I'm not even close to being done yet. When I told my boss that I just started playing it, they told me they would give me the necessary 3months off to finish it! lol
    Oh it's nothing like Skyrim, lol it has a linear storyline, so you could easily finish it in 2-3 days, 1 if you give it a lot of effort ^^

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Batgirl For This Useful Post:

    I_royalty_I (04-22-2013)

  8. #7
    Daenery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Zoboo Land (ง˙▿˙)ง
    Posts
    618
    Thanks
    367
    Thanked 543 Times in 407 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Time Online
    18 d 16 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Rep Power
    6
    I've been meaning to try playing the first Bioshock, I've had three people rave to me about it already. +_+ I really need to get on it. Ahh

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daenery For This Useful Post:

    Batgirl (04-22-2013)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •