Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: AWAKENED MEMBERS UNITE

  1. #1
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0

    AWAKENED MEMBERS UNITE





    START BATTLING THIS ADORABLE LITTLE DEATH DUDE.


    I refuse to do it myself. -_-;
    Last edited by Toasted; 03-15-2013 at 10:47 PM.

  2. #2

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    Take one for the team, 3siXT!

    You'll need to swallow ya swag if you want to fill up your DYP bar, 300-400 losses, gogogo.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    855
    Thanks
    214
    Thanked 128 Times in 109 Posts


    Downloads
    37
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 19 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Im never going to make my ratio go that low. ever.

  4. #4
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Why the hell did it post that title? o.0
    I never even wrote a guide on that. -_-
    The title is supposed to be AWAKENED MEMBERS UNITE.

    ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Take one for the team, 3siXT!

    You'll need to swallow ya swag if you want to fill up your DYP bar, 300-400 losses, gogogo.
    I dont care about losses- I wanna kill the boss.


    Quote Originally Posted by babytroop123456 View Post
    Im never going to make my ratio go that low. ever.
    Idgaf about ratios, luckily. :3

  5. #5


    Mint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    [23/07/2014 10:57:41 AM] Ryan: i just want drake to get married
    Posts
    2,651
    Thanks
    4,135
    Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,235 Posts


    Downloads
    30
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1134 Post(s)
    Time Online
    194 d 21 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 34 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Z-E-P-H-Y-R-__
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    Why the hell did it post that title? o.0
    I never even wrote a guide on that. -_-
    The title is supposed to be AWAKENED MEMBERS UNITE.

    ---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------


    I dont care about losses- I wanna kill the boss.




    Idgaf about ratios, luckily. :3
    LOOLL the title xD what the hell

  6. #6
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    LOOLL the title xD what the hell
    I KNOW. o.o
    I was writing that guide the other day and I just saved it in my computer for another time. xD

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    592
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked 288 Times in 170 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Time Online
    11 d 21 h 31 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by babytroop123456 View Post
    Im never going to make my ratio go that low. ever.
    Never Ever.. also random ass misleading titles are cool I like it, but seriously I think you can change it yourself in advanced

    You go Toasted! and when you kill the Boss and get an epic Death weapon make sure you loan it to me so I can get a few BD avatars

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kite For This Useful Post:

    Toasted (03-15-2013)

  9. #8
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    Never Ever.. also random ass misleading titles are cool I like it, but seriously I think you can change it yourself in advanced

    You go Toasted! and when you kill the Boss and get an epic Death weapon make sure you loan it to me so I can get a few BD avatars
    Lol I didn't mean to make that the title; guess I pressed a button that did it?

    But yess, I am trying my hardest x3

  10. #9

    Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,821
    Thanks
    1,563
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    Rep Power
    11
    In truth, it's highly unlikely any of us will deliver the killing blow to plot bosses, except those of us with max league pets and 500m+ sets (already well known onsite).

    It has always been the top BDers finishing the bosses, never a rando (from the Tyrannian war to now).

    They revived the Order and Brute bosses because they were KO'd too quickly this morning, but even then, it were 2 max league pets (one with over 5k HP), both with WoDFs, that did the bosses in.

    You'll need to be doing at least 600 dmg to them/turn to have a chance, which is greater than 2x Anagrams. If a rando ever did finish a plot boss off, their entire account would be reviewed inside out for legitimacy (fail for most of us here) before giving the win; otherwise they'd likely reset the boss or give it to the 2nd highest damager (though it has never happened). The names of the final victors will be known across the entire site too.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

    Mint (03-15-2013)

  12. #10
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    In truth, it's highly unlikely any of us will deliver the killing blow to plot bosses, except those of us with max league pets and 500m+ sets (already well known onsite).

    It has always been the top BDers finishing the bosses, never a rando (from the Tyrannian war to now).

    They revived the Order and Brute bosses because they were KO'd too quickly this morning, but even then, it were 2 max league pets (one with over 5k HP), both with WoDFs, that did the bosses in.

    You'll need to be doing at least 600 dmg to them/turn to have a chance, which is greater than 2x Anagrams. If a rando ever did finish a plot boss off, their entire account would be reviewed inside out for legitimacy (fail for most of us here) before giving the win; otherwise they'd likely reset the boss or give it to the 2nd highest damager (though it has never happened). The names of the final victors will be known across the entire site too.
    Meh, I don't need to be the one who finishes Death off, but it's nice to know I've been working my ass off with an Anagram and Gbomb and a 110-120 level pet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •