Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: So... the roof just collapsed ._.

  1. #1
    Underground King




    Drizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Champagne Room
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,159
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Rep Power
    16

    So... the roof just collapsed ._.

    Woke up and found this.
    Luckily my brothers im America right now otherwise he'd be fucked
    The plasterboard fell right on this bed, and the edge of it is where his neck would have been had he been there.


  2. #2

    MikeyR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 44 Times in 34 Posts


    Downloads
    58
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 9 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    5
    dude that happened to me this summer
    I'll try and get a pic, I have it patched up now lmfao

  3. #3
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    WHAT THE FUCK.

    o.o

    Im so glad he wasn't there, too.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Toasted For This Useful Post:

    Drizzy (02-04-2013)

  5. #4
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,990
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Looks like somebody seriously fucked up...
    That's not really supposed to happen, especially that part of the roof.
    You didn't do the work yourself did you?
    Looks like somebody should be held liable a lil bit for a fuck up like that! xD

    I'm glad nobody was inside sleeping there when that happened! :o

  6. #5
    Sari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 141 Times in 89 Posts


    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Time Online
    104 d 23 h 13 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 20 m
    Rep Power
    7
    That looks a little unpleasant ~_~
    Glad no one was there to be hurt :/

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sari For This Useful Post:

    Drizzy (02-04-2013)

  8. #6
    Underground King




    Drizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Champagne Room
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,159
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Looks like somebody seriously fucked up...
    That's not really supposed to happen, especially that part of the roof.
    You didn't do the work yourself did you?
    Looks like somebody should be held liable a lil bit for a fuck up like that! xD

    I'm glad nobody was inside sleeping there when that happened! :o
    Tell me about it.
    And nah man, we're renting the place until our house is finished.
    Thinking about suing the realtor/owner by claiming I was in the bed/faking injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyR View Post
    dude that happened to me this summer
    I'll try and get a pic, I have it patched up now lmfao
    Show me
    They're getting someone in a few hours to fix it today.

  9. #7
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,990
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 38 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by btmad View Post
    Tell me about it.
    And nah man, we're renting the place until our house is finished.
    Thinking about suing the realtor/owner by claiming I was in the bed/faking injuries
    In all honesty, you could probably win a case.
    That is a really big fuck up, seriously!
    Like, I could understand if maybe something fell on the house or maybe snow piled up and it caved in.
    But the ceiling panels shouldn't just randomly fall down lol.
    You should at least talk to the person youre renting from, see what their response is like.
    It also depends if they are a dick or not. It also depends on whether that is the only thing, or if tons of other stuff has been going wrong around the house.

  10. #8
    Underground King




    Drizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Champagne Room
    Age
    27
    Posts
    5,159
    Thanks
    2,459
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,062 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1920 Post(s)
    Time Online
    272 d 1 h 58 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 28 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    In all honesty, you could probably win a case.
    That is a really big fuck up, seriously!
    Like, I could understand if maybe something fell on the house or maybe snow piled up and it caved in.
    But the ceiling panels shouldn't just randomly fall down lol.
    You should at least talk to the person youre renting from, see what their response is like.
    It also depends if they are a dick or not. It also depends on whether that is the only thing, or if tons of other stuff has been going wrong around the house.
    We just told my dad about it, my brother and I think its funny but he's gunna write them an email and we'll go from there.
    Because it did actually cause some damage - my bros computer screen is cracked and it fucked up our router/cabling upstairs.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

    Mint (02-04-2013)

  12. #9

    MikeyR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    25
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 44 Times in 34 Posts


    Downloads
    58
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 9 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by btmad View Post
    Show me
    They're getting someone in a few hours to fix it today.
    Took this right now with my laptop webcam, don't have any better way to take a pic lmfao


    Can't find the pic i took of the hole though. Fucking water damage. I had garbage bags taped over it for almost 2 months before it was "fixed" aka barely patched and insolation replaced.

  13. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 817 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    4
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 7 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    6
    I had a possum fall through my roof. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •