Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Any trusted programmers on?

  1. #1
    Banned


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Time Online
    34 d 15 h 20 m
    Avg. Time Online
    26 m
    Rep Power
    0

    Any trusted programmers on?

    Please PM AND add me on msn please! siberianhuskie1@hotmail.com

  2. #2
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,751
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,229 Times in 4,237 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 13 h 52 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    PM me?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamous Joe For This Useful Post:

    Mikey (09-08-2012)

  4. #3
    Banned


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    1,420
    Thanks
    645
    Thanked 71 Times in 63 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Time Online
    34 d 15 h 20 m
    Avg. Time Online
    26 m
    Rep Power
    0
    PMed thanks Joe

  5. #4
    Little Brother


    Zachafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 651 Posts


    Downloads
    81
    Uploads
    17
    Mentioned
    497 Post(s)
    Time Online
    21 d 17 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    16 m
    Rep Power
    14
    drop me a pm

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachafer For This Useful Post:

    Mikey (09-08-2012)

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    He wants to know how to make a pincrack with my source code I gave him 90% of the work so let him do the other 10%.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

    Infamous Joe (09-08-2012)

  9. #6

    goodieboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    2,175
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 308 Times in 239 Posts


    Downloads
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Time Online
    42 d 14 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    32 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    He wants to know how to make a pincrack with my source code I gave him 90% of the work so let him do the other 10%.
    Wow really nice of you to give out the source code Was hoping that you can make it a service so that people can have a second option of Pin cracking.

  10. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    Its not nice of me , the more its released the faster it gets patched. I want it patched.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

    Demo (09-09-2012)

  12. #8
    Banned

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,851
    Thanks
    1,370
    Thanked 320 Times in 182 Posts


    Downloads
    60
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Time Online
    46 d 11 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    0
    why do you want it patched?! :o haha

  13. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Location
    90 90
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,714
    Thanks
    876
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts


    Downloads
    44
    Uploads
    1
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    1. it is to easy , how you guys haven't found it is behond me.
    2. I do not crack accounts , it is of no use to me.
    3. i am sick of being begged for it , or people think im going to make a service with them using my own code and my own methods.
    4. It increases the value of generated np when people are not using crappy hash list to make cash.

    If someone found the exploit before me I would not of released it. But demo claims he does it via some super leet hacking methods and no one else seems to of found it .

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

    Demo (09-09-2012),kooldude888 (09-08-2012),Ryan~ (09-08-2012)

  15. #10

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,131
    Thanks
    182
    Thanked 210 Times in 161 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 d 9 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    14 m
    Rep Power
    7
    Are you brute forcing?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •