Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lol, need some serious help here.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m

Lol, need some serious help here.

I have no idea what I'm doing, haha.

Alright, so where do I set the refresh rate in the advanced options? There are several options but I can't tell which one it is for sure.
    When I enter the proxy (using that and VPN, proxy from hma), does it automatically connect? Am I free to use another account in my browser as well? Is the proxy usage isolated to just stealthbuyer?
    Why is the shop stock not showing up? (73).

If you can answer those questions, which I'm sure are pretty basic, thanks.

After rounding up these questions, I've gotten an error with all my accounts; stuck at ensuring login. So, can't even open adv setting until this is solved.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 5 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    First of all, the refresh rate is the first option (the topmost one) of the advanced settings, called "Smart Delay". There you set each how many seconds you want the program to refresh, when stocked: when there is AT LEAST 1 item present in the shop. And when unstocked: when there ISN'T any item present in the shop.
    Yes, you can use another account in your browser and do whatever you want, actually you can even login the same account the AB is logged into, but NEVER do this because it would look suspicious.
    There's a common problem with the program where you login, and neither your NPs or shop stock show up. This has happened to me many times, just try restarting the program, or using the multi-account option (let it fail to login) and then selecting the single-account option again.
    Getting stuck at ensuring login; another common problem... just use another proxy.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    back home, Pming u now

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

If anyone else is having these issues, heres the PM i sent to him.
    'Refresh rates are under auto-buy settings, then advanced options i prefer low refresh rates 2-4 seconds stocked, 2-3 seconds unstocked. If you want to be very safe when autobuying, keep your buytimes above 4000 MS. To do this set your delays. I suggest going to Tiki Tack (shop ID 21) to practice buying to test your autobuyer, as well as your buytimes. This shop is under no suspicion, so its a good place to test. Make sure when you sign into your neopets account that the proxy IS WORKING. Test this, by going to a website that allows u to see your IP address, and make sure it doesn't show your real IP address, and is actually a working proxy. Make sure you run the program as an Admin, have a working proxy, and you should not get the checking to ensure login. Ive had that many times, and finally discovered the issues. If your NP is not showing up, just simply restart your computer, and rerun the program as admin. IF it still is not showing up, download the visual basic library files ( just google them ) and make sure your chameleon file and zgate file are both in your system32 file, as well as in your file where the program is. This should be all thats necessary to get it working Hope these tips help!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Thanks caleb and julian! I'll get back if I have any other questions.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Does the IP for my VPN (hotspot shield) work for Ab'ing? If so, what'd the port be?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 5 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    I'm pretty sure that once you're connected with hotspot shield, you don't need to set any proxy in the AB settings, just uncheck the proxy box, as you are already connected to the VPN.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Cool, I like running through both to be safe.

Also, what's the purpose of refreshing accounts? I don't need NP on them, right? Does it increase the chance of getting items? I have lots of shells but am only using one at the moment.

Finally, is it ok to run multiple Sb pro's? I heard of some people doing this to be in multiple shops at a time.

@Julian95 Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 5 h 9 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    I don't use the multiple-account option. It refreshes with every account listed EXCEPT your main. Your main is ONLY used to buy the items, so you only need NPs in that one. I suppose this fuction has the purpose of evading getting RS banned too quickly, but I don't really think it increases the chance of getting items.
    And about running multiple instances of the program at the same time... I don't see the problem with it (anyways I'm not sure as I never did it), and I've also read about people that did it. Just remember; use DIFFERENT proxies on each account, or you'll look too suspicious!

EDIT: with main I'm talking about the first one of the list.
    Last edited by Julian95; 08-19-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Time Online
    4 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Nah the multiple account setting is only used to decrease restock bans.. Plus, Joe told me he doesn't recommend using multiple Stealth Buyer Pros at the same time

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Alright, that makes sense. Thanks for the advice guys! Plus repped both of you. And of course, although I think I've got it by now, more questions will be added as they pop up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast