Uploads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Time Online
    53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Help with StealthBuyer Pro ?

I'm completely new to ABing in general and have used the Attic ABer because it's supposedly a lot safer than the StealthBuyer. If someone could help me out with the setting and really just everything about it that would be awesome, i'd obviously give them rep and possibly more for their service. I know how to obtain and put the item lists in, just mainly need help with the settings and using/adding proxies. Thanks in advance !

Manchester, England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Time Online
    86 d 12 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 6 m
    Hey, I've used the Stealth buyer a fair bit

For settings it's pretty simple. You want to make it look as human as possible. For delay times most people recommend this-

Find an item that is always in stock in your chosen shop, and add it to your AB list. Once it is on there start the AB and let it autobuy said item. Then in the program log you can see how fast your natural delay is, and adjust the delay times from there.

Ideally from my experience you want your total buy time to be somewhere in the 3-3.5 second range, although I'm sure people will have their own thoughts on this. So, if your natural delay is 1000ms, you need to add a delay of between 2000ms and 2500ms before buy.

Setting the AB to take a break is a good idea, how many people restock for 5 hours non stop with no breaks? I usually set it to take a 15-25 minute break per 50-60 mins, as that is what I would do if I was RSing.

Make sure you use a high anonymity proxy, personally I use the free ones at www.hidemyass.com. - go to IPort proxies and filter them down, port 80 or 8080 are the ones I use.

Avoid Magic and Stamp unless you're feeling like taking a gamble, as theyre the most ABed shops and more likely to get you iced. Don't transfer items to your main for atleast a week.

Read this thread of @Infamous Joe 's, very helpful:

http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...essionals-quot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nayfeee For This Useful Post:

zennka (08-02-2012)

Banned
    In hell.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Time Online