Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Random Guide to Misconceptions: TNT and you!

  1. #1
    Ciricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 132 Times in 86 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6

    Random Guide to Misconceptions: TNT and you!

    CREDITS TO BECKA FOR PROVIDING MISCONCEPTIONS

    Hello there everybody! This is my first ever, troll (and regular come to think of it) guide! Now, I don't know if many of you were involved in this giant thread of drama about 4 weeks ago (I wasn't active yet then) but I am going to talk about some things you may have been falsely lead to believing TNT will and will not do, for those of you new to cheating and possibly scared of consequences! The source of these misconceptions can be found in this post:

    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...p-to-something

    Alrighty, here goes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    I think Aerandria is TNT. I told her that she asks weird things and knows more than what I know LOL.

    Not throwing stones at people though. Dw I still love you Ana for nao
    False. While it is possible for TNT to see posts on this forum, and even possible they may lurk forums, there is nobody on this forum who actively talks and contributes that belongs to TNT. This is because the staff have much better things to do to than to try to enter clraik in the guise of a regular, active member, to trick people into giving you their information. Now there are all sorts of things you should be careful about when conducting trades on this forum, and keeping your information as discrete is possible is one of them. But don't worry that every member you see is TNT. If you do, this is a severe case of paranoia, and should be worked on

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    They did but I didn't give it out at all. And then they threatened me in the next ticket they sent to me. They said I'll get a call to my house if I don't give them information. What the **** is that?
    False. TNT is NOT your parents, NOR are they your teachers. They won't waste money calling (long-distance especially) your household if they catch you cheating. If they do, you pick up and say "have the wrong number, what the hell is a neopet?" and the one on the line turns red as a tomato. Even if you have bought NC from them with a verified credit card or paypal, your statement still stands. You say "what on earth, I didn't buy that. Thanks for alerting me I'll chargeback right away". Especially if your account is frozen, you really can chargeback and claim that as a false charge. If it was in the past, you can charge back recent ones and say that you did not notice the past ones if they question you. Personally, things get SLIGHTLY risky from there because files can be subpeona'd from your ISP to prove the charges were from you. But that would require TNT quite a bit of money for lawyers, just to keep the money they got from you initially. (You honestly don't have to even chargeback if you'd rather skip illegailities all together). The point is, calling your household will generally only cause new problems for them, and will not likely solve any problems. It only generates risk for causing THEM future problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    They said they'd call my house if I don't give them information.. I could go to jail for buying a neopets account apparently.
    False. Buying neopets is against a terms of service of the game. This correctly means that anything breaking the terms of service IS illegal on the game. However, buying and selling neopets accounts can not get you sent to jail. The reason being is because 1) they have no solid proof that you are selling neopet items/accounts to people. The only way to acquire said proof would be, you guessed it by a subpeona. Subpeona's however, to those that don't know much about them, are official requests from lawyers on behalf of securing evidence for the court. In order to issue one, TNT must be ready to go in a court case with you. THIS WILL COST THEM (and you, but mostly them) a large sum of money, more than whatever they're obtaining for you. Therefore, from any business competent person's stand point, of course they would not pursue this. The worst you could get nailed jail time for is tax evasion, since no one who sells neopets items pays taxes on the money they earn from it. However, the amount of tax not paid would be so minuscule that you could just pay it and go on with your life, and are in the clear from any illegal activity (in a country's standpoint). Therefore, YES you can be banned on neopets for selling items. You can be banned on neopets for any reason they want really. But NO, you can NOT go to jail.

    P.S. Even if it were a criminal charge, they wouldn't extradite a someone overseas just to file a lawsuit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    Yeah, they did. And I sent back a reply saying "What is that going to achieve? My mum will ground me for sure."
    Regardless of whether it's smart for TNT to back up their threats or not (which it isn't), don't provoke them with terrible retaliatory lines. People are butthurt by insults, and often become irrational. Do not make TNT members you are discussing anything with, even more irrational than they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    Xxxxxx, can you ******* remove that?

    ******* remove that. That has my personal details and some fake ones.

    Kk they said they knew I bought it from clraik. They said all that shit, I had no choice. They are nasty cruel people and scared me into giving out my details and his details.
    Do i really have to even comment to this? Like I said, TNT as far as affirmitive legal action goes is all talk no action. Just stop responding to them and they can't threaten you. Once you start giving details, you essentially shoot yourself in the foot by admitting guilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    DELETE IT ******* RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY ****** DO NOT BE A ****. THAT IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION.
    They do not care about personal information from the average person.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    f TNT are lurking I won't get my 400 dollar refund. And plus my info will be leaked to everyone on clraik. He has no right to post that and xxxxx, you have no ******* right to copy what I had told you to keep secret to people like ******.
    TNT wouldn't give you a 400$ refund anyway. The only possibility of claiming money back from TNT once having purchased NC is by filing a chargeback. If this is falsely done, of course this illegal and carries it's risks. While you should keep someone's details private, please remember that if you've already fallen into the trap of seeming desperate for your account back from TNT, you have to do whatever they say and one wrong move and they're dangling you from a string again. There are better ways to get your money back then grobbling and screwing fellow cheaters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    Oh like you have so much to lose. Sit the **** down.
    More than you ******* have lost.
    This one is a life-lesson as well as a false misconception. People lose stuff everyday. If you think losing your neopets account is losing more than someone else has lost, when you know NOTHING OF the person, with the exception that they play neopets, you're down-right mental. If you think losing your account is losing it all, then I have tough news for you, wait till you lose your first job. Sure, to lose your favorite pass-time is hard, but it's a pass-time so don't ever misconstrue it for something that's more important. Of course, unless your neopets are your only friends /cough B-- cough

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    I didn't betray anyone you *******. You're the one that betrayed me by showing my damn ticket to every living soul you know. I trusted you, how could you call me a swine faced **** when you're the one that ruined my life? He knows I did it, and he is fine with it.
    Ruined your life? Because neopets got taken away from you? Refer to above guidelines PLEASE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    Go puke in your toilet bowl.
    False. Bolemia is not actually a good thing. If you are puking in your toilet bowl for a reason that is NOT overdosing in alchoholic substances, please see your doctor immediately for bolemia or a stomach virus. Vomitting sheds off massive amounts of calories but you became malnourished and the acid from the vomit decays the back of your teeth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Becka
    Yes. I was planning to give him $200 out of it for the troubles. And then I was going to quit and get a life or something. TNT just needs to lay off. If someone buys an account on RuneScape, JaGeX just wish the person good luck and to be legit on it, on neopets they want to actually call colleges and peoples places and get people into trouble with police and whatever.
    This is more redundant than i thought.. ugh... NO THEY WILL NOT CALL THE POLICE DUMMY.



    -----------------------------------------------------------


    And that was the last post I found. I hope this random misconceptions guide: TNT and You (and vomitting)! has been helpful for all you clraik members out there. Feel free to thank me, or comment. Just please don't pelt rocks at me for wasting about 15-20 minutes of your time

    Edit: Improved censorship
    Last edited by Ciricus; 07-16-2012 at 10:02 AM.

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ciricus For This Useful Post:

    Cody. (07-17-2012),Emiley (07-16-2012),goodieboy (07-16-2012),iBeast (07-16-2012),Infamous Joe (07-16-2012),John (07-16-2012),Jubjubb (07-16-2012),Kylae (07-16-2012),paox3 (07-16-2012),PotatoPig (07-16-2012),ShadowCreature (07-16-2012),simmie (08-07-2013),Slasher (07-16-2012)

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    A Place
    Posts
    637
    Thanks
    300
    Thanked 184 Times in 151 Posts


    Downloads
    28
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 13 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Best guide ever bro..
    Nice one and Great job!

  4. #3
    Ciricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 132 Times in 86 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
    Best guide ever bro..
    Nice one and Great job!
    Thanks :'D Contrary to popular belief, something like this took alot of effort D: If only I was good at anything other than business, law, and being mean, I could write other types of guides too !

    P.S. If something like this is not allowed, mod can edit/delete it D; Figured if I kept it in the SPAM pile and it wasn't about any current members it'd be okay. I even censored out names in the quotes!
    Last edited by Ciricus; 07-16-2012 at 12:32 AM.

  5. #4
    Dino Sherlockian
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    America
    Age
    18
    Posts
    844
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 341 Times in 208 Posts


    Downloads
    34
    Uploads
    2
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 d 16 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Rep Power
    7
    To tell you the truth, 15-20 minutes were not wasted, but enjoyed.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashleys165 For This Useful Post:

    Ciricus (07-16-2012)

  7. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    94
    Thanks
    113
    Thanked 169 Times in 84 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Oh god this is the best thing I've read all day.

  8. #6
    Ciricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 132 Times in 86 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Also, I would like to mention as a note: this guide does have some seriousness. For those of you who are paranoid TNT will do any of these things, most of the clauses have legitimate reasoning for you to understand why they won't do it. I did perhaps over do it a little on the insults, but for someone who betrayed half of clraik and another forum which I won't name (possibly more) and gotten an unbelievable number of users banned on neopets, I think some of those low blows are justly deserved.

  9. #7



    ShadowCreature's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    New Zealand
    Age
    32
    Posts
    519
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 134 Times in 70 Posts


    Downloads
    117
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Time Online
    26 d 18 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    20 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Wow, some colorful language there... im just happy none of the young kids i know use clraik

    Im not offended, i dont really care, just saying im 26 years old and if i said the C word in front of my mother she would punch me in the face!
    Last edited by ShadowCreature; 07-16-2012 at 12:53 AM.

  10. #8
    Ciricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 132 Times in 86 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCreature View Post
    Wow, some colorful language there... im just happy none of the young kids i know use clraik

    Im not offended, i dont really care, just saying im 26 years old and if i said the C word in front of my mother she would punch me in the face!
    Nope completely understand. I censored my guide and quotes more thoroughly Personally I disapprove of profanity usually too, though I did catch one paragraph where I let loose. Let me know if you see any missing censored words in my guide I rephrased some of the words and allowed 'shit' in one instance. That's about it!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ciricus For This Useful Post:

    ShadowCreature (07-16-2012)

  12. #9

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    25
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    1,372
    Thanked 1,399 Times in 817 Posts


    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    4
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 7 h 24 m
    Avg. Time Online
    10 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Well, if you want to bash someone...I guess you could do this? Bunch of savages, you are.

    You have too much time on your hands if you went back and found posts someone made then countered them all, bro. o-o

  13. #10
    Ciricus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 132 Times in 86 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan~ View Post
    Well, if you want to bash someone...I guess you could do this? Bunch of savages, you are.

    You have too much time on your hands if you went back and found posts someone made then countered them all, bro. o-o
    I have no talents in writing any other guides. Anything I knew how to do, guide already exists. Besides, I just got home from work and am bored of D3 Lastly Ryan, THIS WAS ALL IN THE NAME OF EDUCATION. Educating our young generation of cheaters, afraid of big bad TNT >=(

    P.S. I skipped 2 or 3 which had no educational addition in my responses. Conversely, I added 2 or 3 which had no educational value but mostly entertainment value.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •