Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recent Freezings and Witch Hunts?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by haiqtpi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

If this were a legit concern, mario would have been long gone. In addition, the context of this name is entirely benign, and if anything, points more guns at the accuser. If someone wanted to know what this was about - they would find out regardless, so I firmly believe that your concerns are unfounded.
    @(you need an account to see links) just confused about the flamefest thing xD but sure?
    It is a concern and people take action, you know how many times that guy has been frozen? Too many to count xD

For figures like mariokart its pretty much impossible, besides i've noticed they condone the actions of cheating more so than we think. It only seems when cheating is brought to light that he is anti, maybe to cover his own ass because we are always giving him so much heat for condoning cheating?

not sure, but like these small fries and shit we can get iced and most likely wont get their stuff back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    21d 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Ha 3 pages already, I love how I caught all the lurkers attention! :o This also doubled as an experiment to see how many are actively perusing the site :p YOU ALL HAVE NO REASON TO NOT JOIN OUR TCs NOW THAT WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE!!! hahahahah caught you lurking mfs :p

3. The Following User Says Thank You to haiqtpi For This Useful Post:

Virus (04-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    7d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ha 3 pages already, I love how I caught all the lurkers attention! :o This also doubled as an experiment to see how many are actively perusing the site :p YOU ALL HAVE NO REASON TO NOT JOIN OUR TCs NOW THAT WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE!!! hahahahah caught you lurking mfs :p
    10/10 would kek again
    >

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    47 times
    Time Online
    14d 13h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    this has been going on for years, this isn't something new

and the people calling users out are getting warned/silenced/suspended and even occasionally iced more than the people cheating are getting iced

its actually kind of hilarious

and really, 95% of the time a user gets called out, the points made are completely valid and most of the time true...people just need to be smarter with their cheating, its that simple

Pronouns
    she/elle/o/ол
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    27d 8h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    Okay so when people try to SWJ (socialjusticewarrior) we just report the fuck out of them because it's not any of their god damn business!

I think we can agree on that.
    Agreed. Amen.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Winona For This Useful Post:

Virus (04-25-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    2d 17h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm a noob and quite dumb with this kind of thing, so forgive me. But can someone give me a better explanation on caches? From my understanding, it's the cached page on google. But is it really that simple? By that I mean, is it as simple as putting the pet on your account (or a legit looking account), laying low until it updates (or somehow force updating it) and then ta-da, done? Is there any way they can look at past caches? I feel like I'm missing something....
    「マスター」

"I will protect you. Even if it destroys me."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    7d 21h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Clear View Post
    I'm a noob and quite dumb with this kind of thing, so forgive me. But can someone give me a better explanation on caches? From my understanding, it's the cached page on google. But is it really that simple? By that I mean, is it as simple as putting the pet on your account (or a legit looking account), laying low until it updates (or somehow force updating it) and then ta-da, done? Is there any way they can look at past caches? I feel like I'm missing something....
    From what I understand you have it correct. Sometimes you can "force" update it, but it shows the date it was updated. @(you need an account to see links) should be able to explain it thoroughly, since they offer that service :p pm them
    >

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    First off, let's stay on topic and not flame each other, thanks.

Secondly, I was on site earlier and noticed some old big name players frozen now... really weird. I remember them not being iced just a few weeks ago too.

One person that has been around for a long time with the most gold trophies (and total trophies) was gardener3 - she is now frozen.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    19d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    First off, let's stay on topic and not flame each other, thanks.

Secondly, I was on site earlier and noticed some old big name players frozen now... really weird. I remember them not being iced just a few weeks ago too.

One person that has been around for a long time with the most gold trophies (and total trophies) was gardener3 - she is now frozen.
    I believe gardener3 has also the most trophies, besides just gold?
    I wonder why she got frozen though?

O_O I suggest that you re-read the post... nothing bad was said about emma at all (i do not even know the person) - this is about the witch hunt started by tsuris_ who accused her of shadyness and elicited mass reporting on a board. As a matter of fact, no accusation was made by me whatsoever..I simply think that the PUBLIC actions of someone like tsuris_ are dangerous and should not be tolerated. People like this make not only what we do difficult, but makes being an active player full of paranoia as well.
    Also this sounds funny but tsuris actually apologized to Emma because she was able to prove her legitimacy by providing a screenie of a ticket response or something but I still find it hilarious. I mean, yeah I agree that the public actions of someone like tsuris_ should not be tolerated. He got embarassed in the end serves him right tho thats what you get for being too suspicious just my personal opinion
    Last edited by Rosa; 04-26-2015 at 11:51 AM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosa View Post
    I believe gardener3 has also the most trophies, besides just gold?
    I wonder why she got frozen though?
    Yup, as I mentioned. And if you were really into neo-gaming and trophy collecting prior to 2010 and you also were around the games chat often, you'd know. She was never legit but managed to cover up most of her mistakes later on (replacing bad scores with legit looking ones). She was also always 1 point under the review score for EVERY game back in the day. That made everyone think she was a test account turned into real from TNT. She was frozen after JS laid off those neostaff.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------