Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What percentage of users do you think cheats?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    121d 12h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by blairpie View Post
    also whats with the people who have fed 1000s of kads.. like just stop already jeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    I was creeping someone the other day who fed upwards of 15k kads.
    Quote Originally Posted by meatpotpie View Post
    I've read some say that they got "addicted" to feeding...
    Well, those people really worry me. Even if they use not-so-legal ways.

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (05-19-2020),blairpie (05-20-2020),Erik. (05-19-2020),Oshun (05-19-2020),Sakuras (05-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I was creeping someone the other day who fed upwards of 15k kads. I had to do a double take lol. It's definitely boring to keep refreshing and staying glued to your computer. As soon as I hit my 75 I'll stop. I dont personally see a point once you get your trophy and avatar.
    I've seen a 25k lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chenbi For This Useful Post:

Erik. (05-19-2020),Sakuras (05-19-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Wow I just went to check out breakeven's lookup.

She sounds like such an obnoxious bitch. Would not like to interact with her in any way.

I would guess about 10~20% of the userbase cheats a little more hard core
    Maybe around 40% use Userscripts in some way
    Probably 60% play legit - and this would be including those that break TNT's ridiculous "rules" such as having too many sides, or writing bad words and such.

Seriously many rules need to be changed. (Especially with the dwindling amount of users...)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

epicyoda (05-19-2020),gera (05-19-2020),Sakuras (05-19-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Like a lot of people have said, cheating comes as a huge spectrum on neopets, especially with the types of things TNT considers against the rules. I've forgotten that using an adblocker for non-profitible items isn't "legit". If you draw the line harshly, I'd say a good number, but I don't have an over/under.

I definitely get suspicious, but I don't judge. A few people I used to know had MUCH nicer accounts since I returned, and then I wonder if anybody here is one of them, but I'll never know.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I've read some say that they got "addicted" to feeding... seriously, you got addicted to wasting your life seated behind a screen waiting to refresh a page every 7 minutes? Who the heck gets addicted to that? Yes, when we get to feed a kad we get a rush, but that 15 second rush isn't worth 1 hour of your life GONE. Forever. You didn't accomplish anything great, really. I want the avatar but I feel so bad wasting my time like that!
    To each their own with what keeps them stoked to play on neo, but I'm with the percentage that cannot for the life of me get behind kadding. Just thinking of going for the trophy makes me lethargic

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    22d 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I believe that around the 80% of the active users cheats in a way. Most of I know -in site- just place bets in the FC in multiple accounts; and claim trudy's np in those accounts aswell. But, as someone who played legit/semi-legit for way too long time, and that got several game avatars without cheating at all, I think it's nearly impossible to be good at every freaking game, because they're so different and require different skills from players; there's no way you're good at all of them naturally.
    I remember when I was a kid, in my guild, we used to switch accounts because of that reasons, I was good for example, at pet pet rescue, feed florg, and those kind of games, like really good at them so I got the avatars for several of my neofriends; and as a return, they got other avs for me; so I'm constantly suspicious of avatar collectors in general... not that it bothers me, but still...

I'm looking at you AC...
    Battledomers... do you want me to believe that you never cup-cake trained your pets?! No way
    RS... no AB in ALL THESE YEARS?! humm... nope
    Overfeeders... seriously?! 25k+ kads fed? like... U live in front of a screen all f*ckin day?! I mean, I'm using the script for...~2 months now in human-like periods of time and, I'm nowhere close to the 75 kads fed yet so... sorry, can't trust your feeding skills that hard
    and the list goes on and on...

I might be wrong tho, maybe we are the only ones who cheat!

When you're falling in a forest
    and there's nobody around
    Do you ever really crash,
    Or even make a sound?

Did I even make a sound?
    Did I even make a sound?
    It's like I never really sound.
    Will I ever make a sound?

Spiffy avatar + userbar combo by the one and only:
    Thank you :*

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Amparo View Post
    Battledomers... do you want me to believe that you never cup-cake trained your pets?! No way
    :

What is this "cup-cake" training you speak of? I think I might be doing it IRL. All I've been craving lately is chocolate cake

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Dot (05-19-2020),epicyoda (05-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 4h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    I'd say most, if not all, users with a high ammount of NPs/stamps cheat in any way.

Tbh game trophies aren't good indicators since they're ridiculously easy to get nowadays. At least compared to a few years ago, it was insane back then

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    2d 12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Wow I just went to check out breakeven's lookup.

She sounds like such an obnoxious bitch. Would not like to interact with her in any way.

I would guess about 10~20% of the userbase cheats a little more hard core
    Maybe around 40% use Userscripts in some way
    Probably 60% play legit - and this would be including those that break TNT's ridiculous "rules" such as having too many sides, or writing bad words and such.

Seriously many rules need to be changed. (Especially with the dwindling amount of users...)

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

What is this "cup-cake" training you speak of? I think I might be doing it IRL. All I've been craving lately is chocolate cake
    On your pet's birthday, you can choose one out of 3 cupcakes which will give 5 points of strength, hp or defence depending on the color. When the birthday cupcakes were released, people started to adopt pets from the pound to get their birthday cupcake and feed their BD pet, then repound them (maybe making the pet happy and fed before that, just to be nice to the pixels you know?). Some dumbasses were creating thousands of pets for the cupcakes and abandoning them, and the king of the dumbasses decided to ask TNT if taking a bday cupcake from a pet and feeding another was okay. How the hell would remotely think this was okay???????? Now we have to resort back to the insane slow method of training pets in the schools...
    Last edited by Chenbi; 05-19-2020 at 11:58 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chenbi For This Useful Post:

Amparo (05-19-2020),Nattiee (05-19-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Up until it was changed, Birthday Cupcakes came in 3 different colors and they gave +5 to Strength, Defense and HP respectively.

You could collect these birthday cupcakes from the pet lookups of any pets on their birthdays, then use the cakes to feed your BD pet for stats.

So people started making new pets just for their cupcakes and then pounded them.
    Then they started adopting pets, taking the cupcakes and repounding them.
    Then when birth dates of pets were removed from the pound listing, people started compiling a list of pets with birthdays on each day of the year.

So you could just adopt and repound pets everyday, collect their cupcakes and feed to your pet.

Imagine each cupcake being a +5.

I'm so sad I missed that period of the game.

Now, cupcakes can only be fed once a year to a pet. (But you can still feed one of each color, so +5 to strength, defense and hp per year)

They're also non-tradable.

You can't transfer a pet to another account to feed, the info is tagged to the pet itself.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Amparo (05-19-2020),kittyray (05-19-2020),Nattiee (05-19-2020)