Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Neopets is answering questions on their official twitter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 8h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    I feel like the only person in this entire Neopets world who doesn't care about KeyQuest.

I had no idea they said they would bring back retired stamps... Why not continue with those auctions they used to run?
    I dont care at all about kq as well, i honestly feel that people only remember liking it because it used to give pb and neggs, which is all junk nowadays, i doubt they would play more than 1 game a month tbh lol it's just nostalgia imo

I stopped running the auctions and let it in tnt's hands, i think they haven't found a character good enough to substitude Dr. Sloth jokes aside, idk why they stoped with those

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

oventoast (05-19-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    190 times
    Time Online
    85d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    I dont care at all about kq as well, i honestly feel that people only remember liking it because it used to give pb and neggs, which is all junk nowadays, i doubt they would play more than 1 game a month tbh lol it's just nostalgia imo

I stopped running the auctions and let it in tnt's hands, i think they haven't found a character good enough to substitude Dr. Sloth jokes aside, idk why they stoped with those
    It was already so laggy back in the day, or my computer was just shit. And haha I thought it was called Dr. Sloth auctions but I wasn't sure and didn't want to accidentally make a mistake in the presence of thyself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aero For This Useful Post:

DrSloth (05-19-2021)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    KQ is a huge nostalgic moment for me.

I remember waaaaaaaay back when my brother and I would be in the same room, playing KQ all day, and competing to see who would hit 1m NPs first through KQ.
    (Hint: I won )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shawn For This Useful Post:

fairyfloss (05-19-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15d 18h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Was anything interesting or big answered? I dont have a twitter

Ohh im able to see the questions but how do I (or where) could I see any potential responses?

Edit thank you lol. I was half asleep and only read "questions being answered"
    I'm disappointed now, they'll probably pick out basic ones
    Last edited by FrankOcean; 05-19-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 44m
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankOcean View Post
    Was anything interesting or big answered? I dont have a twitter

Ohh im able to see the questions but how do I (or where) could I see any potential responses?
    They said they are taking question for a producer update, and i think those are the Youtube videos they sometimes put out on the (you need an account to see links).
    So were going to be looking out for one of those for the answers! (I think)

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

FrankOcean (05-19-2021),Gorilla (05-19-2021)

Pronouns
    He / Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    65d 14h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Has anyone asked about what will happen to all the avatars that are given out by flash games yet? Will they still be obtainable?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I would like to ask about the battledome.
    I still cant believe DoN doesn't work. It's been forever

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to penguin1991 For This Useful Post:

Aero (05-19-2021),Autobot (05-19-2021)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    I thought they were going to continue with the auctions (I legit just really want to see people lose their shit over another Hubrid Sphere) as a NP sink and somewhere down the line they were thinking of making it an annual thing if not at random without announcing it.

About KQ and Habi, I don't know why they don't do a rebranding of those games but still keep the original premise. I think the problem lies with a lot of people wanting KQ and Habi exactly as they were--you don't even need to call it KQ; I just want a similar game where I can earn goodies.

Not even sure what's going on with Island Builders at the moment because it's not available on IOS as far as I know. Is there even an incentive to playing it on Android?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Aero (05-19-2021),dustyc (05-19-2021)

Pronouns
    🫎🦫🍁🏒 she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    78/0
    Mentioned
    710 times
    Time Online
    157d 10h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 28m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    I thought they were going to continue with the auctions (I legit just really want to see people lose their shit over another Hubrid Sphere) as a NP sink and somewhere down the line they were thinking of making it an annual thing if not at random without announcing it.

About KQ and Habi, I don't know why they don't do a rebranding of those games but still keep the original premise. I think the problem lies with a lot of people wanting KQ and Habi exactly as they were--you don't even need to call it KQ; I just want a similar game where I can earn goodies.

Not even sure what's going on with Island Builders at the moment because it's not available on IOS as far as I know. Is there even an incentive to playing it on Android?
    I have it on my phone and there hasn't been any linked benefits from what I have seen to help with my Neopets main account. No stamps or items like with past mobile games. None that I have seen anyways

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 6h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    I have it on my phone and there hasn't been any linked benefits from what I have seen to help with my Neopets main account. No stamps or items like with past mobile games. None that I have seen anyways
    There actually are items that can be attained from island builders but nothing major and no big content updates for a while already i think (not sure as i've stopped playing it already honestly) .
    For the items you have to link the app to your neopets account and after that you can get the following items:

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

possibly items are not rewarded if you link the account after already hitting the milestone that should reward it.
    this and more info can also be found in the (you need an account to see links)

the shield isn't that great btw and all items are non-tradeable so you're really not missing out on anything should you not be able to get them

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Charmander (05-19-2021),dustyc (05-19-2021),Fiore (05-20-2021)