30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    439d 1h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    I just want to say in spite of all my excitement that I'm sorry that this is happening to you guys D: Like, I appreciate our community and the fact that with the black market, things are made more accessible via real life cash to people who can purchase them.

At the same time, I also feel that it's really expensive. I do agree with them re-releasing rare items, but I also disagree with them being released enmasse. I think it's a one-off thing they're doing with the SV album so that the masses have access to at least one stamp album.

Considering stamps and avatars to be an integral part of the site, it sucks that it'll take the average person years of playing to even have access to one stamp album, especially with artificial and arbitrary inflation of stamps.

When it comes to holding items to sell, I'm not really sure that's the goal of TNT, but at the same time, it's what the economy is and it might really be better to be holding np than items at this point because there's no knowing where TNT's gonna hit next :\

They should definitely look to having them released as prizes and as rare drops in dailies instead of having them fully accessible to everyone through a simple click.

- - - Updated - - -

Noooooooooooooo.

Keep doing it on your sides. It literally takes <5 mins to log in, run the auto-collector, and then relog into another account.

With every account, you double your chances of getting it, even if it's lower than before.

Every single day is a new chance, and if you don't do it you're losing that chance D:

Yeah I definitely won’t throw a pity party for myself, because that’s not me. I may lose a few billion NPs in value if they release the Chan stamp - but I guess the writing was on the wall. I’d like to try and agree with you that this is a one off to give people a stamp avatar - but I don’t believe it is. With the way they have killed the value on TONS of things, who is to say the next AC doesn’t have like every high end mystery island stamp in there as prizes. Or they have some silly click through event where the top prize is from a pool of Garoo, Wock, Golden Irgo, or Coltzan? We just really don’t know, especially with their current track record. Next thing ya know, people will be able to unlock the old plot avatars for real and not just the boon from the obelisk.

I’ve laid out a few (I think) great options to rerelease big items in previous threads. I’m not against them being rereleased, but not to this level. The average person doesn’t necessarily deserve and isn’t entitled to stamp avs. They are rare and highly sought/coveted for a reason. If everyone gets them then they just become junk. I’d rather see TNT make new albums and have fun ways to earn those stamps whether it’s RE, restocks, smaller events, etc.

If they release SAP and then Cchan a few days later, I don’t have any confidence that they know wtf they are doing haha. I just see big item trading halting because nobody will trust their valuables hold any value - and that’s a very shitty position to put your playerbase in. I’m kind of nervous to see it shake out
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 12-23-2023 at 11:55 PM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (12-24-2023),aymo (12-24-2023),chii3d (12-24-2023),DarkSkies (12-24-2023),♥ Rattata ♥ (12-23-2023),Unown (12-23-2023)