DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    43 times
    Time Online
    28d 9h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Yep and let us search nermids and other stuff.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sneasel For This Useful Post:

Corliss (07-21-2018),Doge (07-21-2018),Ganymede (07-20-2018),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (07-20-2018),Malarkey (07-20-2018),teslagirl (07-20-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    15d 1h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Talking about new game avvies, how about they fix the old ones... Or is the AAA avie fixed and I haven't noticed?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyu View Post
    I was not too much into key quest but i liked it, Im sure ill play a lot more if its mobile though, a good decision imo~
    I never really got into it either. The only reason I played it was for the potential "rare" items.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    hopefully the battledome is top priority

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    hopefully the battledome is top priority
    I'm afraid it's not :/ Getting fking sick of their BS excuse of not fixing up an integral part of the game...

TNT is so incompetent

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    In some responses they said �programmers� with a S. In others there was no S. Am I reading too much into it or is there a possibility that�s theres only one lonely programmer trying to get all this done lol
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (07-21-2018),vulkren (07-21-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Just saw this in JN as well. Is this a new or old update?

Since there was a mixup with the posted times for this week's Q&A, hardtotame was on the boards again from 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM NST this past evening.

Here are the highlights:

Prize Pools
    Regarding updating the creative contest (Art Gallery, Caption Contest, etc.) prize pool:

I'll have a word with the person in charge of the prizes, and see what we can come up with.

Regarding updating prize pools in general with items that were previously expensive/had worth:

These days, when we update prize pools with a specific list, we try to make sure all existing items chosen are selling for 1000 NP or less. If there are dailies that choose from any r90 item available, I will change that.

"In Progress" Page
    Regarding TNT maintaining an in progress page for issues they're working on:

sounds great, but I'm not sure that's the best idea. Many times there are issues that a programmer begins looking into, but because of some reason or the other (turns out to be too complicated/another high priority issue comes up/it takes too long and is put off until a later time..) it is kept aside.

So a list like that may not really reflect what is happening in office. Either way, I'll talk to the others and see if they think differently.

Battledome
    Regarding the return of Defenders of Neopia:

DoN - not until the BD is fixed

Regarding the return of old plot challengers:

Right now, our top priorities are those items that came out at the top from the survey. We haven't thought about the BD beyond those items for now. Among them, we have updating the BD prize pool, FYI.

Account Purges
    Regarding whether there will be another one:

Account purge - Scrappy should have some info about this. I've checked with her, and I'll give you an update when I get one.

Regarding making sure that people who have been locked out of their accounts are able to get back in before a purge:

That's a good point. I'll ask Scrappy to give fair warning and perhaps dedicate resources to addressing these issues before we do a purge.

Stamps
    Regarding the release of new stamps/album items:

Yes, we will be adding stamps to albums taht aren't complete.

And the King Skarl Charm:

King Skarl does have new prizes he wants to give those who make him laugh (the charm being one of them) but he's waiting for a special celebration in his land later this month.

Almost Abandoned Attic

Regarding its return, and what kind of items it will restock:

We'll take a look at the backend when we're bringing it back and see if it needs any changes. I don't foresee any changes happening to the type of items it restocks - only in the way it works.

TNT Office/Team Locations

Regarding where TNT is located:

The Art team, the QA team, much of the programming team, half the content team and one of the producers work out of Bangalore. The Community/social media team, our senior programmer binary_supagoo, and our other producer, Scrappy - work from the California office. NC Mall releases, site competitions, the news and social media updates happen there. That's for Neopets.com.

Neopets: Legends and Letters has its own team that is divided between the two offices, but we share art resources. The Neopets MMO [JN Note: probably meaning the "Neopets World Builder" app announced at Comic-Con, not a traditional MMO] is being developed by another team altogether, working in Vancouver.

Note: For more information on the second Neopets app in production, see our Comic-Con writeup.

Games

Regarding the updating of existing games from Flash:

We have already begun the process of getting the games remade in html5, starting with the most popular ones. I don't know if we will get all 200 done the same way - I guess it depends on how it goes with the first few we're doing now.

Old Pet Colours
    Regarding updating older pet paint brush options:

I'll ask the artists to keep this in mind for future PBs, but redoing old PBs is not something we want to get into.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Malarkey (07-21-2018),Menine (07-21-2018),Nyanobyte                      (07-21-2018),Nyu (07-21-2018),SadBoy (07-25-2018)

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Just saw this in JN as well. Is this a new or old update?

Since there was a mixup with the posted times for this week's Q&A, hardtotame was on the boards again from 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM NST this past evening.

Here are the highlights:

Prize Pools
    Regarding updating the creative contest (Art Gallery, Caption Contest, etc.) prize pool:

I'll have a word with the person in charge of the prizes, and see what we can come up with.

Regarding updating prize pools in general with items that were previously expensive/had worth:

These days, when we update prize pools with a specific list, we try to make sure all existing items chosen are selling for 1000 NP or less. If there are dailies that choose from any r90 item available, I will change that.

"In Progress" Page
    Regarding TNT maintaining an in progress page for issues they're working on:

sounds great, but I'm not sure that's the best idea. Many times there are issues that a programmer begins looking into, but because of some reason or the other (turns out to be too complicated/another high priority issue comes up/it takes too long and is put off until a later time..) it is kept aside.

So a list like that may not really reflect what is happening in office. Either way, I'll talk to the others and see if they think differently.

Battledome
    Regarding the return of Defenders of Neopia:

DoN - not until the BD is fixed

Regarding the return of old plot challengers:

Right now, our top priorities are those items that came out at the top from the survey. We haven't thought about the BD beyond those items for now. Among them, we have updating the BD prize pool, FYI.

Account Purges
    Regarding whether there will be another one:

Account purge - Scrappy should have some info about this. I've checked with her, and I'll give you an update when I get one.

Regarding making sure that people who have been locked out of their accounts are able to get back in before a purge:

That's a good point. I'll ask Scrappy to give fair warning and perhaps dedicate resources to addressing these issues before we do a purge.

Stamps
    Regarding the release of new stamps/album items:

Yes, we will be adding stamps to albums taht aren't complete.

And the King Skarl Charm:

King Skarl does have new prizes he wants to give those who make him laugh (the charm being one of them) but he's waiting for a special celebration in his land later this month.

Almost Abandoned Attic

Regarding its return, and what kind of items it will restock:

We'll take a look at the backend when we're bringing it back and see if it needs any changes. I don't foresee any changes happening to the type of items it restocks - only in the way it works.

TNT Office/Team Locations

Regarding where TNT is located:

The Art team, the QA team, much of the programming team, half the content team and one of the producers work out of Bangalore. The Community/social media team, our senior programmer binary_supagoo, and our other producer, Scrappy - work from the California office. NC Mall releases, site competitions, the news and social media updates happen there. That's for Neopets.com.

Neopets: Legends and Letters has its own team that is divided between the two offices, but we share art resources. The Neopets MMO [JN Note: probably meaning the "Neopets World Builder" app announced at Comic-Con, not a traditional MMO] is being developed by another team altogether, working in Vancouver.

Note: For more information on the second Neopets app in production, see our Comic-Con writeup.

Games

Regarding the updating of existing games from Flash:

We have already begun the process of getting the games remade in html5, starting with the most popular ones. I don't know if we will get all 200 done the same way - I guess it depends on how it goes with the first few we're doing now.

Old Pet Colours
    Regarding updating older pet paint brush options:

I'll ask the artists to keep this in mind for future PBs, but redoing old PBs is not something we want to get into.
    This is new, @(you need an account to see links)! I'll update my first post with the information ^^
    Thanks for posting here, +rep

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    230d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Thanks for the rep @(you need an account to see links). You didn't have to do the rep. But still thanks you so much! ^___^
    Just want to help everyone. I'm really glad to see updates. They've been in contact with their users like never before! It is amazing and at least we're seeing progress on some stuff.
    They're also humans.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Doge For This Useful Post:

Menine (07-21-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    19d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Isn't this their first time being at comicon too?