DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The program's been working great for me except I'll get "logged out of neopets" randomly now, is there something triggering this?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by ireailes View Post
    The program's been working great for me except I'll get "logged out of neopets" randomly now, is there something triggering this?
    from my knowledge using two different pcs for signing in and out of neopets it just does this. seems when you log into one spot it logs you out of the other. it isnt a big deal to me imo. it should only be doing that when youve used the program. i also run the program but stay off of neopets on my main browser and use another browser for a shell. im sure bat or jo3 can further explain why.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    from my knowledge using two different pcs for signing in and out of neopets it just does this. seems when you log into one spot it logs you out of the other. it isnt a big deal to me imo. it should only be doing that when youve used the program. i also run the program but stay off of neopets on my main browser and use another browser for a shell. im sure bat or jo3 can further explain why.
    Yeah, I run it and make sure not to log in... does this happen when you have SC on at the same time?

Pronouns
    ⚔️
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    29d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Yeah, I run it and make sure not to log in... does this happen when you have SC on at the same time?
    i dont use stealth core, i only have used Majin and the AC sender. to be honest i wouldnt run the other ones if thats what youre asking.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gena View Post
    Uhg, Stack Path's being a bitch today. I'm having a lot of trouble to run the program, all the time the SP got me. Had to switch my VPN server five times already
    What VPN are you running? Every time I've tried running a proxy, I've gotten a server error
    Paid service? If so, site?

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeRay View Post
    What VPN are you running? Every time I've tried running a proxy, I've gotten a server error
    I use Kaspersky VPN, it's a paid program. I don't know the details of it, cause it was my hubby that bought the pack, I just use it...

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Does SS tells you are not logged in or how do you notice? The program have closed few times before for me but only if waiting keeps bugging one and other again trying to send scores (SP fault of course haha).

If you go for VPN choose paid service because you're gonna be playing a lot, better safe. You can do a quick search on internet for best vpns, there are many options and prices that will filter your decision (Nord, Express, PIA, Cyberghost and so more...)

If you only want for AC you can choose one with a month subscription or if you want for more than Neopets you can go for a year membership. It all depends on your needs.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Gena View Post
    I use Kaspersky VPN, it's a paid program. I don't know the details of it, cause it was my hubby that bought the pack, I just use it...
    I will look into them! I've been having difficulty getting a VPN service to work with SC and ACS. Maybe KasperSky is the key I'll check it out. Do you use the ip:port log in through the program or on your computer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Does SS tells you are not logged in or how do you notice? The program have closed few times before for me but only if waiting keeps bugging one and other again trying to send scores (SP fault of course haha).

If you go for VPN choose paid service because you're gonna be playing a lot, better safe. You can do a quick search on internet for best vpns, there are many options and prices that will filter your decision (Nord, Express, PIA, Cyberghost and so more...)

If you only want for AC you can choose one with a month subscription or if you want for more than Neopets you can go for a year membership. It all depends on your needs.
    Please please please, tell me how to get Nord to work with StealthCore. I cannot get it to work using the ip:port internal to SC

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 23h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Please please please, tell me how to get Nord to work with StealthCore. I cannot get it to work using the ip:port internal to SC
    I don't use a port I think that's for proxies. I just use my VPN and use the program normally. What problem do you have?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Nord's application redirects all traffic from your computer to another IP. No need for IP:port in SC when you have a location selected on Nord

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BryanCranston For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (06-10-2023)

Page 254 of 278 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256264 ... LastLast