23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeRay View Post
    Multiple accounts with proxys. I'm getting it to accept the password and proxy, but I cannot select the accounts once logged in. AKA, when trying to set up the scheduler it shows blank in the box.

PS first time using proxys so maybe that's where I'm messing up. Getting the right one.
    If your static proxies require a login, you can set that up under the Advanced tab if you haven't already.

Then you just login with the multiple account login feature, and your format for each account should be:

Code:
    username:password:proxyIP:proxyPort:true_or_false_for_premium
    Very easy!

PS: Congrats on the new userbar!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    If your static proxies require a login, you can set that up under the Advanced tab if you haven't already.

Then you just login with the multiple account login feature, and your format for each account should be:

Code:
    username:password:proxyIP:proxyPort:true_or_false_for_premium
    Very easy!

PS: Congrats on the new userbar!
    Maybe my proxy is what is messing me up. I have nordvpn, but they stopped HTTPS proxy and only do SOCK5. Could that be what is giving me a headache? I can use a static proxy, but will change that in the future.

Any recommendations on where to find a good uptime proxy?

Thanks on the userbar btw!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by FreezeRay View Post
    Maybe my proxy is what is messing me up. I have nordvpn, but they stopped HTTPS proxy and only do SOCK5. Could that be what is giving me a headache? I can use a static proxy, but will change that in the future.

Any recommendations on where to find a good uptime proxy?

Thanks on the userbar btw!
    I'd ask in the SPAM section for other people's recommendations but off the top of my head, instantproxies is decent, good support... $10/month for 10 IP's, unless prices changed recently.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    22/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'd ask in the SPAM section for other people's recommendations but off the top of my head, instantproxies is decent, good support... $10/month for 10 IP's, unless prices changed recently.
    I’ll at least try it for a month to see if that’s where my problem lies. Thanks for the support as always.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting HTTP/1.1 403 ForbiddenServer error. Any idea on what could cause that? Seems like the service might be down, but double checking. It shows all active.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    2 things

1. Is it possible to change the "back-end" settings file, so we could maybe have more than 1 default profile? For example, I might want to run all my dailies, then change my settings file and run some auto players, rather than going through each one by one. Hopefully that makes sense.

2. I may be confused by the scheduling, or it just never seems to work. Would it be possible to just have a list of tasks added when you open bot, instead of having to create a schedule every time. If I make a schedule and the start day is "today", but then the bot errors out or something and I open it tomorrow, the schedule no longer works. Once again, I could just be missing something here.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    420 times
    Time Online
    84d 21h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by c0pley View Post
    2 things

1. Is it possible to change the "back-end" settings file, so we could maybe have more than 1 default profile? For example, I might want to run all my dailies, then change my settings file and run some auto players, rather than going through each one by one. Hopefully that makes sense.

2. I may be confused by the scheduling, or it just never seems to work. Would it be possible to just have a list of tasks added when you open bot, instead of having to create a schedule every time. If I make a schedule and the start day is "today", but then the bot errors out or something and I open it tomorrow, the schedule no longer works. Once again, I could just be missing something here.
    iirc there are buttons on task manager tab to save and load the schedule so you don't have to always manually choosing one by one.

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    2 things

I missed this...

Also, adding to the post above, the asterisk (*) is a wildcard for the scheduler so it uses the current time of when you load the schedule(s), instead of using a timestamp. This is all explained in the README/program description/first post!

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    10d 3h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Thank you! I'll check it out sir.

Any reason why Battledome AP settings aren't saved every time program is opened?
    Last edited by Quasar; 12-21-2022 at 09:05 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm receiving an "Index out of range" error when using the Stamp or Neodex collector, immediately after it begins to build a list of my collection. Any ideas?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Thank you! I'll check it out sir.

Any reason why Battledome AP settings aren't saved every time program is opened?
    Something I've been meaning to circle back to. I've made an attempt years ago but a number of situations bugged the bot out, like if you changed your weapons and it tried to load the old one. I like having the end-user go through and set these configurations out each time since a) it doesn't take long and b) it's good to review the settings before starting. It only takes a few moments of your day, and even auto-pilot concepts need some human input...

Quote Originally Posted by Quailione View Post
    I'm receiving an "Index out of range" error when using the Stamp or Neodex collector, immediately after it begins to build a list of my collection. Any ideas?
    I'll look into these. The Stamp Collector bot was patched and working fine for me not long ago.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 225 of 299 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275 ... LastLast