Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ya'll. i just discovered something great.

Pronouns
    she
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    505 times
    Time Online
    222d 5h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 53m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerkmid View Post
    Nah, scientologists haven't been in management since before Viacom acquired it. It's all people in China now.

Makes a whole lot of sense why the ticket system is in shambles if they only make minimum wage. Minimum effort for minimum pay. Almost can't even blame them.
    She quoted a review. For some reason I forgot to screen 4 reviews, but added them on my previous post and will leave it here too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    21d 15h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Menine View Post
    She quoted a review. For some reason I forgot to screen 4 reviews, but added them on my previous post and will leave it here too

Ah, I can't see reviews because I apparently need to post a review before I can see more than just 1 on the site, LOL.
    That guy sounds bitter and with an axe to grind, though. - former Neopets CEO Doug Dohring was absolutely a Scientologist, but when Viacom bought it (in 2005), he was essentially dropped like a hot potato. That review was from 2011, so it's more likely he was just insulting them. (I can't blame them.)

The Scientologists were running Neopets better than Jumpstart, which is an extremely depressing thing to write.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shoyru For This Useful Post:

chokatochia (03-28-2019),MadameNova (04-09-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    They probably had more money and resources. That's what Jumpstart is lacking desperately.

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    I still think Tony P isn't real. They talk about a lot of turnover and support can get a lot of hate even when they're actually good, so it's probably a pseudonym even if a Tony P did once exist at the company. But yeah, these reviews are honestly sad.
    Hasn�t Tony been with the company for YEARS already? I remember he handled a ticket of mine like 4 years ago. If he�s been there that long, then it kinda sucks for him unless this is a second job. I figured Tony and co. did this ticket business from home and were scattered around the US (or elsewhere). There�s no way in Hell I�d commute to Glendale or wherever their new office is and answer support tickets for $11 an hour.

I�ve submitted tickets here and there during, and when I get Tony he�s consistently an ass. So whether or not Tony is a moniker for the douchy staff member taking the position or if he�s the same dude doesn�t make sense to me. But who knows!

I�ve thought about it though.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    I've said that before. I think the names of the support personnel are just shared identities. There's no single Tony, Alice, Lucille, etc. They're just monikers whoever is doing support that day picks up at random. Maybe if you're specifically going to be a dick you choose the Tony identity, idk. But I have received absolutely conflicting information from the same person within the same ticket. There's no way we'll ever know for sure, I guess.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Corliss (03-26-2019),dissolutions (04-01-2019),Fiore (03-24-2019),MadameNova (04-09-2019),Sakuras (03-24-2019),Stardew (03-24-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    3d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    If I was given any degree of power on Neopets I'd probably use it to fuck with people for a laugh, too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ridley For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (03-26-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    If I was getting paid minimum wage by a company that only gave me partial benefits, you could bet your ass I'd be on here unfreezing everybody. I really don't understand workers who will continue to scrutinize every little thing a customer does, while getting paid almost nothing..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cookie Tray For This Useful Post:

Fiore (03-26-2019),MadameNova (04-09-2019)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Transaction View Post
    If I was getting paid minimum wage by a company that only gave me partial benefits, you could bet your ass I'd be on here unfreezing everybody. I really don't understand workers who will continue to scrutinize every little thing a customer does, while getting paid almost nothing..
    Apparently giving Tony your b-day, previous passwords, emails, NC transactions, 26 screenshots, location of account creation, a detailed report of your SDB, your SSN and nudes isn't enough for his petty wages nowadays.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fiore For This Useful Post:

Cookie Tray (03-26-2019),Purrina (03-27-2019),Stardew (03-26-2019),Winona (03-26-2019)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikorita View Post
    Apparently giving Tony your b-day, previous passwords, emails, NC transactions, 26 screenshots, location of account creation, a detailed report of your SDB, your SSN and nudes isn't enough for his petty wages nowadays.
    tony asked for my nc history as well..lol and then he still didnt believe me because i wasnt emailing him from the email on the account(i deleted that gmail years ago)
    anyone with your account password could find out your nc purchase history.
    dont think any of the support realizes how flawed their system is. why dont they just unfreeze everyone instead of killing their population even more? there's literally no way to know if the ticket submitter is the real owner or not.

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by lorie View Post
    tony asked for my nc history as well..lol and then he still didnt believe me because i wasnt emailing him from the email on the account(i deleted that gmail years ago)
    anyone with your account password could find out your nc purchase history.
    dont think any of the support realizes how flawed their system is. why dont they just unfreeze everyone instead of killing their population even more? there's literally no way to know if the ticket submitter is the real owner or not.
    They've also been known to hand over accounts with people supplying very little information. I gave him more than enough info only for him to string me along for a week and say "sorry can't do anything for your situation take care! -Tony P". Funny because I was frozen for protection.

It would be nice to be able to get unfrozen without going through a staff member.