DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 13h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    The hug between Sansa and Theon made me and my best friends think that they might end up together? I’m really excited to see who else is gonna die in this “huge fight”. So far they made it clear for me, Jaime is going to die.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by lorie View Post
    i am actually bewildered at the total change of jamie..he was like obsessed with cersei for many seasons ,so its so weird to me lol

also..i wonder if she will abort that baby and do it with the iron seas guy xD
    Well I guarantee that she is going to have the baby because she is a cold-hearted bitch no doubt but she loves her children intensely. She failed to protect Joffrey and Myrcella was taken from her and she literally caused Tommen to kill himself. She said in the season 7 finale that she ha something to live for now. Seriously tho I was just like WUT when Cersei took him to bed. Like why?

---------- Post added at 07:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    This episode made it quite clear to me that he has a lot of respect and admiration for her. I could be way off, but my husband and I both got the impression that he realised that a woman of honour is a healthier option for him.
    lol well I hope he would rather that than his sister but I feel that Cersei lying to him and then making him leave was the final straw. Now she has sent Ser Bron of the Blackwater to kill both Jaime and Tyrion. It would only surprise me a little if he decided to go for Brienne, and a part of me feels like she would go for him above Tormund if given the choice :/ TORMUND IS SO ADORABLE THO :'(

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Casual View Post
    The hug between Sansa and Theon made me and my best friends think that they might end up together? I’m really excited to see who else is gonna die in this “huge fight”. So far they made it clear for me, Jaime is going to die.
    I agree, I don't think Jaime will make it to the end :/ Sansa hasn't really had any romance at all but he would not be able to provide her with an heir so tbh I don't think that would happen. I actually can't even think of anyone who would be good for Sansa .. she has been hurt by too many men. Theon would be good for her emotionally but not practically.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    I really like how they are emphasizing Gendrys role this season. Makes me even more sure that he is going to be the one to forge Lightbringer and

Arya is all growed up!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Whither View Post
    I agree, I don't think Jaime will make it to the end :/ Sansa hasn't really had any romance at all but he would not be able to provide her with an heir so tbh I don't think that would happen. I actually can't even think of anyone who would be good for Sansa .. she has been hurt by too many men. Theon would be good for her emotionally but not practically.
    I think Sansa and Tyrion might make a go of it if they both survive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    I feel that there are a few red herrings in this episode.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Well I guarantee that she is going to have the baby because she is a cold-hearted bitch no doubt but she loves her children intensely. She failed to protect Joffrey and Myrcella was taken from her and she literally caused Tommen to kill himself. She said in the season 7 finale that she ha something to live for now. Seriously tho I was just like WUT when Cersei took him to bed. Like why?
    New here, but I do love me some GoT, so here's my thoughts on why Cersei would make such a drastic move like taking him to bed. Currently, not many (basically only her, Jamie, and Tyrion at this point) know that Cersei is pregnant, and so taking Euron to bed is a misdirection for the legitimacy of her child. Similar to the way Robert was a mask for Jamie being the father of Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Alienator For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (04-23-2019)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    228 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by lightninjay View Post
    New here, but I do love me some GoT, so here's my thoughts on why Cersei would make such a drastic move like taking him to bed. Currently, not many (basically only her, Jamie, and Tyrion at this point) know that Cersei is pregnant, and so taking Euron to bed is a misdirection for the legitimacy of her child. Similar to the way Robert was a mask for Jamie being the father of Joffrey, Myrcella, and Tommen.
    Shortly after typing that I was talking to my friend and she said that and I was like ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    3d 17h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Shortly after typing that I was talking to my friend and she said that and I was like ooooooooooohhhhhhh

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Lol, this season is making some seriously awesome throwback calls to older season strategy and symbolism, and I'm absolutely LIVING for it!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    CAN WE TALK ABOUT TONIGHT'S EPISODE, PLEASE?!

SO much action packed into this space and I still have SO many questions.

What happened to Rhaegal? What's next if Arya just BAMF'd out the entire army of dead??

WHY LYANNA

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    28d 19h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    So the unrealistic nature of so many main characters being completely overwhelmed with numbers but surviving annoyed me. Either don't make it such a tidal wave of enemies or have a more plausible death toll. I felt super ripped off that we didn't have anything come of Lady Bear Island zombie! I was cheering for her getting the giant, and waiting for her revival to fuck some shit up, so it was anticlimactic that it didn't develop further. I have to ask though, how the hell did Arya get through all those zombie generals and soldiers to reach the Night King? Are we supposed to think she used her stealthy powers to get so close unnoticed? Unlikely.
    What's next is Cersei and Euron.