19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m

High end UCs & main accounts/Clraik ranks/Safety concerns

Ok so I had a few questions regarding account safety. I started playing neopets actively again about 5-6 months ago. My original plan was to keep it simple and just buy an account with a decent amount of avatars and 1-2 ucs. Of course I got addicted again and ended up buying 3 tier 8+ ucs, stamps, NC, and lots of other stuff I didn't need. I am now thinking of buying another high tiered uc (please help me xD) that is not very common. I am waiting to hear the background information on this pet. I was wondering if I placed the uc on my main would I raise any red flags? Currently 2 or the 3 high tiered ucs are on my main. I was going to transfer the other uc that I secured for a few months to my main before the end of next month. I am not PC active or well known. I'm just scared to buy this other uc because of the rarity and I'm not sure if people are stalking this pet or not. My account is well built up and all pets are fully customized. I was just nervous that an account full of tier 8/9 ucs would maybe raise an eyebrow if I'm ever looked up randomly by the name of one of my pets that were being stalked. I'm not sure if I'm being overly cautious or not? If there is a guide on this, please post it and I can review it. I can give more info on what the uc pet it is if someone wants me to message them. I just don't want to post it because it is a well sought after pet and there are not that many around at all. I haven't seen any for trade. The last one I saw posted uft I believe was reversed transferred and the owner was frozen =/ It is one of my dream pets and wont be traded or advertised ever! I just didn't want to put my other pets in jeopardy. Please help lol

Also, how does clraik ranking work. I know I don't post a lot, but does my green bar grow the more active I am or are ranks/VIP only available if you buy them? I've been a member of this site for awhile, and I am tired of still looking like a newbie (do people still use this term? or is it just noob? lol anyways)

I will update this post as soon as I get the information on the uc I plan to purchase.

***ALSO****
    when buying NC do you guys usually tell sellers your main or do you send it to your sides and transfer the items to your side? Thats always had me nervous when so many people know what your main account is. Is it better to just always try and have boxes on your side account so you can gift to your main?
    Last edited by Fizzlepop; 12-18-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    High end ucs are fine if you don't go on the pc.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    93d 17h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

4. The Following User Says Thank You to genesis For This Useful Post:

Fizzlepop (12-18-2017)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

as for ranking, it's based off of post number, when you hit 50 you get the green bar cK rank.

(you need an account to see links)
    dunno what to do with this...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hydrapple For This Useful Post:

ailunbee (12-19-2017),Fizzlepop (12-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrice View Post

***ALSO****
    when buying NC do you guys usually tell sellers your main or do you send it to your sides and transfer the items to your side? Thats always had me nervous when so many people know what your main account is. Is it better to just always try and have boxes on your side account so you can gift to your main?
    Depends on the seller. If they are a known seller, no negative feedback... I would always consider it safe to send it to a main. If you are unsure of the seller/new seller, I would not transfer right to a main account. *or of course, if they pop any red flags*

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EvolutionZzZ For This Useful Post:

Fizzlepop (12-18-2017),Meowlily (12-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrice View Post

***ALSO****
    When buying NC I have the seller send it to a shell account that is not associated with my main (basically always use a VPN when logged into that shell) I spin Trudy every day, on average you get a box a week.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Fizzlepop (12-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    66d 17h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking Anarchy View Post
    When buying NC I have the seller send it to a shell account that is not associated with my main (basically always use a VPN when logged into that shell) I spin Trudy every day, on average you get a box a week.
    I didn’t think about Trudy thank you that’s really helpful!!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    146 times
    Time Online
    28d 22h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    You can never go within two feet of the PC, that's for sure. A lot of them apparently report any new UC they've never seen before.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Owl For This Useful Post:

Fizzlepop (12-18-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I always get my NC sent to a side. But I think a lot of the reputable sellers are trustworthy for it not to be a problem if you want the item sent to a main.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    31 times
    Time Online
    19d 17h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Is your main account pretty old and built up with trophies/avatars?
    Not that it's super important, but if you have 4 t8+ UCs and a youngish account (By young I mean less than like, 7 years old) with
    hardly any visible activity, it'll definitely raise some red flags.

I suggest staying content with the UCs you have for now, build up your account a bit
    and equip your current pets with petpets and petpetpets (if you haven't already). If it's a rare, high tiered pet you're wanting to purchase,
    there's always a chance someone is watching it or knows of it that's on the PC. If you HAVE to have this pet, let it sit on a side account for a while, consider using VPNs like @(you need an account to see links) mentioned and fake a trade, do this over the span of a few months. I don't think being over-cautious is possible when buying pets, people are nuts on the PC. Just be careful, and don't get too hasty even though it's hard not to show off your pretty new pet!

DO NOT GO TO THE PC.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lotus For This Useful Post:

Fizzlepop (12-18-2017)