Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manchester Explosion after Ariana Grande Concert...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    21d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    UK anti terror groups don't take threats seriously. In the USA people get caught all the time attempting terror attacks. But this is the first suicide bomber in UK? You are delusional if you think you can get away with buying this shit from the stores in the USA.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I'm certain that there are huge numbers of attempted terror attacks that are prevented by UK authorities, just as there are in the states.
    Last edited by Nath; 05-24-2017 at 03:31 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nath For This Useful Post:

infamousdark1 (05-24-2017),peanutsafety (05-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    21d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    The truth is the UK failed to protect its guests and citizens.
    Blaming the enemy won't help either..he was a known and tracked terror suspect.
    Last edited by infamousdark1; 05-24-2017 at 05:11 AM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    the fact that they would go after a place where young people and children would be gathering is horrifying. yes, it's bad to attack anyone- male, female, adult, child. but these were young kids. an eight year old girl will never get to grow up because someone targeted this concert.

and i'm beyond ashamed that people were jumping to the #prayforislam tag not even 24 hours later. it's awful that people are blaming the entire religion for isis's attacks,
    but please let these friends and families grieve. i get that discrimination and islamaphobia and hatred is going to rise after this. but #prayformanchester should honestly be more prevalent because 22 people just died.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Let me clarify since some people don't know what letter box is anymore because most people have a mail box and this got a little off topic- It's a hole in the
    door for mail. Yes, their door got charred.

Now, as previously stated, revenge against a mosque is abhorrent and whoever did it should be thrown in jail. Luckily people weren't in there and the damage was minimal; However, it's arson, it's awful, and you're a shitty person for doing it. Learn to control yourself and your emotions better than a 14-year old juvenile.

THAT BEING SAID, after the what? hundredth/thousandth? terrorist group in the last decade that's killed numerous people, I kind of understand the frustration.

If Westboro Baptist tried to start some bomb bullshit, they'd all be locked the hell up and that's if the country boys didn't catch and kill them first. It just kind of seems like no one is really doing anything about these guys and some native UK-ers are getting a little frustrated.

Let me reiterate, I'M NOT CONDONING AT ALL BURNING DOWN MOSQUES AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE OF YOU MISQUOTES ME, I WILL CAST SHAME ON YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND YOUR COW.
    But I understand where the deep feelings of frustration, fear, and agitation are coming from.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Bani (05-24-2017),infamousdark1 (05-24-2017),Nath (05-24-2017),peanutsafety (05-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdark1 View Post
    You are delusional if you think you can get away with buying this shit from the stores in the USA.
    (you need an account to see links)

Here's a guy who makes weapons from things that can be bought in airport terminals AFTER making it through TSA, including two different coffee thermos hand grenades

The manchester attack used an IED (a homemade explosive, like those used in the first two links on American soil) packed with hardware like nuts and bolts.

But yes, lets blame UK authorities for the terrorist's actions. It's not like they've ever done anything right:

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peanutsafety For This Useful Post:

infamousdark1 (05-24-2017),Lilac Tentacles (05-24-2017),Nath (05-24-2017)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    This has been so upsetting to me since I read about it. The place was full of fuckin' kids. Like, any attack is upsetting, but jesus. I don't really have eloquent words to say about it, but I just read something about some of th confirmed victims and I still had this tab open from last night, so...

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    9d 12h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    it's so sad. i don't understand why bad things must happen to innocent people. i mean i know that's how life works, but

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    21d 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I know all that. But I'm saying it should have been detected and you have to clamp down on terrorist sympathizers in the UK. Immigration from war torn countries should be banned and no refugees.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to infamousdark1 For This Useful Post:

Lilac Tentacles (05-24-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousdark1 View Post
    I know all that. But I'm saying it should have been detected and you have to clamp down on terrorist sympathizers in the UK. Immigration from war torn countries should be banned and no refugees.
    You make it sound so easy. Newsflash: It's not. Everything isn't black and white, it's not having refugees equals terrorist attacks vs. having no refugees equals no terrorist attacks. The suspect was born and raised in the UK. If anything, as you've mentioned, we need a better net of finding the first signs of extremism and dealing with them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudxcrash For This Useful Post:

Aura (05-24-2017)