Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Updating ALL of my Neopets programs! Now is the time to make suggestions to add/improve my bots...

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by cute. View Post
    Make them (or at least the more popular ones) Mac compatible :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My old programs would need to be re-created for that. Luckily my newer ones are written in a newer programming language which is becoming easier to make cross-platform compatible... so, stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
    An Alien Vending Machine autospender? Save manually going through knobs, lever etc.
    I could probably add this into Stealth Core if the user script provided earlier doesn't work properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Suggestions @ Stealth Buyer Pro rs ban:
    either 1) allow the option to specify a rs ban checking account - upon 100 rfs of empty shop on the current refreshing account, if it thinks you MIGHT be rs banned, check shop stock on the specified ban check account. If the shop is unstocked, keep rfing on refreshing account. If the shop is stocked (but shows up as unstocked on rfing account) then mark rfing account banned. The checker account shouldn't get banned very often if at all (since it's really only refreshing once every few minutes even when the shop is unstocked).
    2) Detect between refreshing accounts whether or not an account is rs banned - if shop is stocked on acc1 and unstocked on acc2 (and it stays that way for 10 refresh rounds) then mark acc2 rs banned.

There are also a few things with stealth core that gave me a few crashing exception errors - I'll go through them again later (haven't used the program in awhile) but there was something about setting timers on dailies that broke things if I remember correctly.
    Thanks, I'm taking all RS ban check suggestions and I'm going to try the most efficient route.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictive View Post
    Infamous Kad feeder has been needing a option to use kad food items already bought from previous failed attempts from inventory instead of buying again. Also maybe a way to somehow pick a certain kad spot so its not noticeable from the other mass overfeeders.

@(you need an account to see links)
    I'll add this as a feature then.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyKnucks View Post
    ABer banking option doesn't work.
    I will test the banking options to see what exactly is not working properly.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon View Post
    Potential Features:

• Ability to refresh/restock in more than one shop at once from the same account
    • Smart pausing? Because the pausing was based on time & not refreshes, one time it paused the program in the middle of an attempt to purchase because it had hit the amount of time I had designated for a pause to occur O_O. Lol.
    • Ability to set our own useragent headers so we will always have a consistent browsing profile (and we can keep them up to date ourselves in-between program updates)
    • Options to stop program based on total time running & not just refreshes. Vice versa for pauses. Pausing based on refresh count. :p
    • Option to wipe stats clean when program is stopped. Like, when I stop the buy session for any reason & then start again, my refresh count doesn't reset, so I often have to go into the settings and up the refresh count instead of starting each buy session fresh.
    • More sophisticated restock ban detection...or maybe just the option to turn ban detection off? Sometimes it thinks I'm banned when I'm not if a restock takes too long to hit. :/
    • Random event logs.
    • Ability to change the size of the program window. A lot of times I buy items with long names and my buytimes get cut off and I can't check them until I stop the program and open the text log. XD
    • Maybe an overhaul to the skin/look of the program? Some color coding of the buy logs or maybe some icons to denote certain settings?

I should mention anytime the igloo buyer runs for me I always get failed to purchase...like 20 times in a row. Never made a successful one. I've used another aber recently that has an igloo buy function and I do make successful buys there so I don't think it's me. I don't really care about igloo buying, just thought I'd mention it in case there's something wrong.

Please keep the alert on buy as ridiculous as it is know. I was crying the first time I saw it. Fucking hilarious. Scares my cat every time.

THANK YOU!!
    Thank you for all of the suggestions and the alert is there to stay with Stealth Buyer Pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoildlittleme View Post
    MAJIN Score Sender (Flash game score sender)
    ^

It seems for me this one worked on and off for me; maybe make it a bit more usable? I keep getting error messages that it does not work o_o
    Hmm... if you knew exactly when those errors happened, I could debug the program a little better. I'll test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    Also make the deposit inventory optional? (it never did anything for me e__e)
    And idk if this would be easy to implement but for the RS ban check you could make the program visit a certain topic (RS & Chat) and get a post with *link to shop* + line break + swi (Via regex I guess?)
    Or as people said, just visit an specified/random number of shops before determining if we're RS banned?

I really like this, all programs should have that feature IMO (I sniffed my network with wireshark and apparently it sends really old user agent headers)
    An option to right-click any item in the shop's stock and add it to the bottom of the buying list would be nice (Again I don't know how difficult it would be to implement that but y'know, to buy some junk every now and then and make it seem a little bit more legit instead of always going for the big items, and since it seems adding an item to the list is case sensitive)

(you need an account to see links) (userscript) just leave nerkmids in your inventory.
    If you want a different/random combo just lmk. (Right now it uses that combo mmichelleej is talking about)

wuut? e_e (how can you even use it? .__.)
    Also, the AAA's been broken for some time now...
    Great ideas. I'm going to add the user-agent thing to all of my future updates.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Discord View Post
    I'd like a way to autocomplete NQII, it should be possible if you add a way to create a "super script".
    It would make it so you can tell it to train until x level, then it would move somewhere, then it would talk to a NPC, then move somewhere, train some more, etc from one script only.
    And also support for the other type of moving scripts (1=north, 2=south, 3=west, 4=east, 5=northwest, 6=southwest, 7=northeast, 8=southeast)

For the Auction Sniper, not sure if it's already built in but... a feature to only autobid an auction after it's passed # position? For example, I really want this item but I don't want to build it's price too much (in case of competition), so I want to start bidding only after it's listed as #5 or lower.

For Kado feeder, maybe picking a spot to always feed or try to, makes it look more legit.

ShopWiz... I could never get it working to be honest, always crashed.
    Anyways, I'd love to pick a single item such as... Water Mote and mass buy them (specify the amount to buy and the minimum and maximum price I want to pay).
    NQII - This is possible but the new commands might take some time to code in.

Auction Sniper Pro - I'll have to see about this, it could be built in already.

Kad Feeder - I'll look into this.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (03-06-2016),Ban (03-06-2016),cinnamon (03-06-2016),cute. (03-06-2016),Daviid (03-06-2016),Samantha (07-01-2016),Spoildlittleme (03-06-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    260/0
    Mentioned
    243 times
    Time Online
    47d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

For me it was more that when I try to start it up; it only worked twice and that was it so I was not able to even start it majority of the time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 11h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    make them all mac available times are changing

also off the top of my head for the restock ban problem could this work (disclaimer:havent played neo in a while and didnt read this board to see if someone already saw it)

what if you had 1 account signed in under a different thread and it never refreshed on this account until it thinks its banned on the main account that is abing. then it refreshes like 20 different shops once on the side account on a different thread (20 max, if it finds items on the 2nd or 3rd shop it stops the hunt there and doesnt go to the other 17 shops on the list) then the program checks that exact shop that had items in it on the main and if no items are in it on the main then you know its banned? @(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Getwellsoon; 03-07-2016 at 01:32 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Add adopting UCs to your auto adopter!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    298 times
    Time Online
    30d 23h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Im not sure if this is possible or if you've had it mentioned. but a stealth app for tablets would be amazing.
    /sobs i miss a pc.

Why, yes. The world does revolve around me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey, sorry for the lateness, but with stealth core, will it actually tell you if you get anything/avatar from the Symol Hole? Or is it always a standard "visited symol hole"? If it doesn't tell you if you got something, maybe this could be updated to show the visit outcome?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 5h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by belalugoisi View Post
    Hey, sorry for the lateness, but with stealth core, will it actually tell you if you get anything/avatar from the Symol Hole? Or is it always a standard "visited symol hole"? If it doesn't tell you if you got something, maybe this could be updated to show the visit outcome?
    I believe it tells you if you get the avatar. Just like snowager, buried treasure, etc.

I've gotten those avatars and I saw the log display the "avatar obtained" message.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    sweet.. so i'm just super unlucky

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey, any chance of including the tournament level and round in the cell block autoplayer so that you are more aware of where your at in the game? Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 2m
    Quote Originally Posted by belalugoisi View Post
    Hey, any chance of including the tournament level and round in the cell block autoplayer so that you are more aware of where your at in the game? Thanks!
    That program's been deprecated since it's now included in Stealth Core (which does show which tournament/level you're currently in, check the program's log)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Accelerator For This Useful Post:

j03 (03-26-2016)