DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 3h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    im looking at the account right now, it has 17 avatars, and 0 trophies of any kind, 0 games played, doesnt have a shop, doesnt have a gallery, and has 1 pet that is a basic pet painted blue 0_o...tell me how that isnt a shell account lol

and yes im trying to work something out here and i only ignored one of your pms, im sorry im doing a lot of stuff right now in real life and im very busy...i guess that 1 pm escaped me. and im done talking about this, you are starting to make me mad now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Getwellsoon View Post
    im looking at the account right now, it has 17 avatars, and 0 trophies of any kind, 0 games played, doesnt have a shop, doesnt have a gallery, and has 1 pet that is a basic pet painted blue 0_o...tell me how that isnt a shell account lol

and yes im trying to work something out here and i only ignored one of your pms, im sorry im doing a lot of stuff right now in real life and im very busy...i guess that 1 pm escaped me.
    My apologies, I remember him telling me that his main was silenced at the time...hence the shell account. I got that part wrong.

Okay, well then that's great. Thank you. Just please keep me updated. x)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (01-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Getwellsoon View Post
    show me where i said the fss x2 were secured 0_o because i can promise you that i never said that. and i just pmed you about it, and dont act like i stole it from you, i took it on neopets from some nub ass account who was your friend not even you. and they lent me for free so dont make me look like a big old bad guy here i didnt even know it was yours lol
    "I have 2 Faerie Slingshots on a side. they were taken from a semi active account and have been secured for a few days. they are considered semi-safe but as with all active items, there are no promises. "

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Kad (01-23-2014),Trinket (01-23-2014)