DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    17d 18h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    for SSW i believe it is yes, but depends on what u plan to use it for.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeongyeon View Post
    It is not.

Neopets, in general is no longer a game worth investing $ on.
    how so?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Currently testing the premium for a month. The worth are lies on SSW, Premium BD and extra pet slot. Please note this is what i see from my perspective for the premium.

1. If you are on a mall and setting price according to your price group, SSW is a saving grace. Just search once and you can be the lowest of your price group and even better lowest from all the shop in neopia.

2. Nerkmid is one of the best way to gain money. If you are playing from somewhere far away from neopet server, the chance of you picking up item from autobuy is kinda low. You will have success once in a while but i say dont count on it. Nerkmid is much better neopoint resource for me.

3. This is normally based on people preferences, but i like to have more extra pet slot. Easier to watch over my pet rather than store my pet in other shell account. I dont like the hassle.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to raz For This Useful Post:

aaronsd (04-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    7d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) Completely agree with you about the Nerkmids, the amount of NP you can generate from doing BD is so good with premium.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    18h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I agree that the Premium sale is the only time I would consider purchasing.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Top 3 reasons for premium

1. Super Shop Wizard
    Finding items in the exact same window and then being able to open it in another window is a LOT more convenient. I can do my first 3 jobs within 2 minutes compared to taking 4-6 minutes with the regular shop wizard.

2. Premium Perk
    This allows you to change the species of your pet, retaining the color. Use it wisely and you can get any pet in any color you want. You first need to paint/morph the current pet into a species + a color that the pet you want does not have. Then use the premium perk to switch it and you can pick whatever you want. People mainly use it to get a lot of lab colors - especially MSP Poogle.

- Eg there's no Water Poogle. So use a Water Gnorbu Morphing Potion onto your pet, then use the premium perk to change the species into a Poogle. You'll then be able to PICK MSP!

3. Nerkmids from Battledome
    Fighting the 2 opponents in BD nets you nerkmids which can be sold for 75k a pop! It ranges from 1-5 everyday. Most I've gotten is 3, least I've gotten is 0.

Just these 3 benefits alone is worth premium. The perk can only be used once per year, and you can still use it even if you get a month's subscription.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Getwellsoon (04-30-2020),Immortal (05-04-2020),teslagirl (04-30-2020),xChoppie (07-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I would say yes for sure! Even just the SSW makes the game a lot more fun to play personally, and the extra pet slot is such a nice perk to have. I've been paying for premium for about three years now and Don't plan on stopping anytime soon

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Just a side note to all those who may not know about it - If you wait till August to purchase your subscription usually there's ~$20 USD off from a sale held by TNT for premium! ^^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Top 3 reasons for premium

1. Super Shop Wizard
    Finding items in the exact same window and then being able to open it in another window is a LOT more convenient. I can do my first 3 jobs within 2 minutes compared to taking 4-6 minutes with the regular shop wizard.

2. Premium Perk
    This allows you to change the species of your pet, retaining the color. Use it wisely and you can get any pet in any color you want. You first need to paint/morph the current pet into a species + a color that the pet you want does not have. Then use the premium perk to switch it and you can pick whatever you want. People mainly use it to get a lot of lab colors - especially MSP Poogle.

- Eg there's no Water Poogle. So use a Water Gnorbu Morphing Potion onto your pet, then use the premium perk to change the species into a Poogle. You'll then be able to PICK MSP!

3. Nerkmids from Battledome
    Fighting the 2 opponents in BD nets you nerkmids which can be sold for 75k a pop! It ranges from 1-5 everyday. Most I've gotten is 3, least I've gotten is 0.

Just these 3 benefits alone is worth premium. The perk can only be used once per year, and you can still use it even if you get a month's subscription.

Youve got me sold I'm going to try it out now - how hard are the BD challenges? I used to battle a long time ago in L4 and was fun but they have changed lots and I need to train a pet again.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Youve got me sold I'm going to try it out now - how hard are the BD challenges? I used to battle a long time ago in L4 and was fun but they have changed lots and I need to train a pet again.
    As long as your pet is level 50, with >70 ATK, DEF, and >50 HP

Use the Lens Flare (lvl 50 skill) and 2 attackers (Scroll of Ultranova/Turned Tooth) easy 1hko on Jetsam Ace.

Usually if you can fight Koi Warriors in the regular BD, you can take down Jetsam Ace no problem.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Immortal (05-04-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (05-04-2020)