9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 20h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
    Update: So I looked into Paypal, and because the Friends and Family option was used (so he wouldn't shoulder fees apparently), it cannot be reversed. I didn't see this as a potential problem, as tons of sellers in the trades section also request the friends and family option.
    Yeah, that's pretty typical here. However, if you used a credit card with Paypal, you can do a chargeback on your credit card? :3

*~a ghost in the sunlight~*

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Update: So I looked into Paypal, and because the Friends and Family option was used (so he wouldn't shoulder fees apparently), it cannot be reversed. I didn't see this as a potential problem, as tons of sellers in the trades section also request the friends and family option.
    This is such bullshit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    This is such bullshit.
    Not really. This is very common and most sellers here are trusted as they have reputations. I've had too many charge backs in the past from new traders (not any on this forum) which ends up with you as the seller not only losing the money charged back but also paying to be charged back as you have to pay the fee on top of the sale.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawaiian For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    37 times
    Time Online
    37d 16h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    You can still dispute the transaction with paypal even if it was sent via F&F. I'll message you how, no need to give low life's extra info.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 10h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawktastix View Post
    Not really. This is very common and most sellers here are trusted as they have reputations. I've had too many charge backs in the past from new traders (not any on this forum) which ends up with you as the seller not only losing the money charged back but also paying to be charged back as you have to pay the fee on top of the sale.
    Nvm. I c what you meant.

I just feel bad for her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    18 times
    Time Online
    42d 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamander View Post
    Nvm. I c what you meant.

I just feel bad for her.
    Yes it always sucks to be scammed . In this case there might not have been any way to prevent it as it seems to have been an exit-scam. Hopefully, @(you need an account to see links) can help them get their funds back.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Infiniti gave some great information, and it probably would work, but I did not lose that much money just on the pet. It was a combination of the pet, the account it compromised, and my other UC that is now frozen too. I'm not sure that I will try to get my funds back or not. I have confirmed that the pet was stolen however, and it was stolen 2-3 weeks before I bought it, so I don't see myself getting back my account back. Thank you everyone for your support <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Vicki For This Useful Post:

Infiniti (03-13-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Gone trough the same this week, which is weird because the pet came back to the account the people sent it from and both our accounts are frozen, luckily i received in one shell account and traded for a pet in my main, so in my main i just got the message that it was stolen and had been returned, i dont think i�ll try to recover the shell since all ucs i bought that came with an account i changed to that email and that could raise some flags over me, luckily me seller was kind enough to return my money, the only think i�ll lose with that shell is the plot points i had acumulated there

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    8d 1h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by oken View Post
    Gone trough the same this week, which is weird because the pet came back to the account the people sent it from and both our accounts are frozen, luckily i received in one shell account and traded for a pet in my main, so in my main i just got the message that it was stolen and had been returned, i dont think i’ll try to recover the shell since all ucs i bought that came with an account i changed to that email and that could raise some flags over me, luckily me seller was kind enough to return my money, the only think i’ll lose with that shell is the plot points i had acumulated there

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk
    That's lucky though! My seller put it on a random shell the same day he traded it to me, both that shell and my main are frozen. Glad your seller gave your money back

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    That's lucky though! My seller put it on a random shell the same day he traded it to me, both that shell and my main are frozen. Glad your seller gave your money back
    are you trying to recover it? hope you are able to