DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    2d 6h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Can I just say how friggin' grateful I am for this bot? I didn't know where else to post this but my god my life is so much easier. I started using it last year and all the things I can accomplish while "playing" the AC makes me feel super productive. So TY Joe. For real. Your awesome.

I even used a larger font with some good 'ol bold to convey just HOWGRATEFULIAM! :'D

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilcece For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (06-02-2017)

Pronouns
    Never use Them!
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    298/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    38d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Is the updated version ready for use yet?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    64/0
    Mentioned
    942 times
    Time Online
    291d 16h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptker View Post
    Is the updated version ready for use yet?
    Yes
    (you need an account to see links)
    i love luna

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

Cryptker (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    95/0
    Mentioned
    160 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    Shootout show down has no range? Just 1200?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorbet View Post
    Shootout show down has no range? Just 1200?
    It has no range because if you tried to include a lowerbound number, say, 1175 (a score you can actually get) the program would register it as 1175-1200 which meant that it would send random scores between that, scores that are not possible. The only way to make it work is have 1200-1200
    Sometimes the worst mistakes make the funniest memories
    Guac forever <3
    But Dix foreverest

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Kit (06-03-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Alright...i'm panicking after reading that last post.

As far as I know, nowhere on the AC Bot page does it say that you should NOT change SHSH range ;w;
    I changed it and let the bot run for 25 consecutive games...is my account at major risk???

I immediately shut down the bot after reading this and then played 25 additional games legit.
    I have also since played several YYB games legitimately...did i do enough to possibly save my account?

Really hoping I don't wake up to a frozen account again. If I lose this main...I'll be quitting neo.
    And while I know that getting frozen is a risk that I've chosen to take...I hope it doesn't happen.

I suggest that @(you need an account to see links) add notes to the Download page that explain the ranges and what they mean
    and why they are the numbers shown. I wouldn't want anyone else to be in the same predicament as myself ;w;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by kitty_kay View Post

As far as I know, nowhere on the AC Bot page does it say that you should NOT change SHSH range ;w;
    I changed it and let the bot run for 25 consecutive games...is my account at major risk???

I immediately shut down the bot after reading this and then played 25 additional games legit.
    I have also since played several YYB games legitimately...did i do enough to possibly save my account?

Really hoping I don't wake up to a frozen account again. If I lose this main...I'll be quitting neo.
    And while I know that getting frozen is a risk that I've chosen to take...I hope it doesn't happen.

I suggest that @(you need an account to see links) add notes to the Download page that explain the ranges and what they mean
    and why they are the numbers shown. I wouldn't want anyone else to be in the same predicament as myself ;w;
    If somehow TNTs monitoring system looks at your scores, or they run a script to check if anyone sent scores that are illegit (ie: it searches for all accounts with score 1176, 1177, etc) you are most definitely at risk. Nothing you can do about it now except hope they don't look into your account / SSD scores.
    I sell articles, stories, poems, and more for your avatar and trophy needs!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

IIRC the scores you put for that game are ignored and the possible scores are calculated in background.
    I think I remember talking about t last year.

Might be wrong.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Daviid For This Useful Post:

j03 (06-02-2017)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 16h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links) that is some incredibly upsetting news...but it was to be expected.
    Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers now. Otherwise, I'm done for good.

Definitely think my previous statement about adding some explanation about the ranges
    Still stands. No one should have to worry about their account over something that could've been avoided so easily.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) that is some incredibly upsetting news...but it was to be expected.
    Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers now. Otherwise, I'm done for good.

Definitely think my previous statement about adding some explanation about the ranges
    Still stands. No one should have to worry about their account over something that could've been avoided so easily.
    Check @(you need an account to see links)'s post. I put that tiny system in place so you can't send a wrong score for ShSd. You can continue to run the bot, perfectly fine.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Blovey (06-02-2017),Demri (06-02-2017),kat. (06-03-2017),Kit (06-03-2017),Spoildlittleme (06-03-2017),StringsOfDeath (06-02-2017),XtremeNite (06-02-2017)