Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikimaru View Post
    Price check on VWN Y1 pet?
    I dont think age really plays an impact in trading pets. You're at best likely to get $1-2. Unless the name is super good, Is a rare species/color and has stats.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    Price check on VWN Y1 pet?
    I've seen people offering UC's for them, but would think that it's mostly dependent on the name.
    Depending on the tier of UC and the YW1 pet name, anything from $15 - $50 if the name is nice enough.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Shichibukai View Post
    I dont think age really plays an impact in trading pets. You're at best likely to get $1-2. Unless the name is super good, Is a rare species/color and has stats.
    I would disagree. I've seen people offering well for them. These are pets that are about 16 years old. For them to have survived this long is pretty spectacular, Id say, considering all the craziness that has taken place on the site over that time

Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    I've seen people offering UC's for them, but would think that it's mostly dependent on the name.
    Depending on the tier of UC and the YW1 pet name, anything from $15 - $50 if the name is nice enough.
    Id second this. It really depends on how the name sounds. I have sold RW/RN Y1 pets for over $150 but then other Y1 pets for in the $15-$20 range. It depends heavily on the name itself because nobody wants audnhsieh622 the Y1 green techo

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Price check in BN BD pet with 3,8k+ HSD pls
    The old standard used to be 1k hsd =$40-50 - but that was when the BD functione, weapons worked and the Faeries ruin plot was still relevant.

Id say now a days it's more like 1k hsd = ~$35 or even loss possibly.
    So perhaps around $125 depending on the name. You could get higher, up around $150 but I feel like you may have to wait a bit to get offers that high. If it were me, Id sit on the pet until a plot came out or the BD became relevant again.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ghosts (11-02-2016),Mophead (10-29-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I would disagree. I've seen people offering well for them. These are pets that are about 16 years old. For them to have survived this long is pretty spectacular, Id say, considering all the craziness that has taken place on the site over that time

Id second this. It really depends on how the name sounds. I have sold RW/RN Y1 pets for over $150 but then other Y1 pets for in the $15-$20 range. It depends heavily on the name itself because nobody wants audnhsieh622 the Y1 green techo

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

The old standard used to be 1k hsd =$40-50 - but that was when the BD functione, weapons worked and the Faeries ruin plot was still relevant.

Id say now a days it's more like 1k hsd = ~$35 or even loss possibly.
    So perhaps around $125 depending on the name. You could get higher, up around $150 but I feel like you may have to wait a bit to get offers that high. If it were me, Id sit on the pet until a plot came out or the BD became relevant again.
    I dont know if your knowledge is recent or not, but I have not seen this to be the case at all. Aged pets are rare for sure, but Ive never seen anyone offer UCs for it, if you've seen it, then I stand corrected and it might be possible to get something out of it. However as far as Clraik trading goes, I dont think Ive ever seen someone advertising using the selling point of aged pets.

Your second point, im afraid is completely incorrect. HSD is not linear in progression. Having a 1k HSD pet takes less than a quarter of the time it takes for the progression for 1k to 2k. 3.8k is an insanely high number for that matter, where feeding your pet stats is more efficient than training through the school. (ofc people who want stats usually do both).

I did mention that the BD is not functional and therefore that lowers the price, however there are various recorded trades on petpages that you could search yourself as well where 3500+ statted pets have gone for High End Royal and Plushies, and those are much higher than 150. I can guarantee getting a near 4k HSD pet is a bargain if sold for $125-150
    @(you need an account to see links), please note @(you need an account to see links)'s points and take them into consideration if you prefer.
    Last edited by Shichibukai; 10-29-2016 at 01:40 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shichibukai For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-30-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    @(you need an account to see links) For the sake of everyone's sanity, the value increments for BD stats are valued in a consistent price value.
    Saving 200k for 50 HSD in example, doesn't really account for much in the long run.

It's MUCH easier to have linear values, and then just discount appropriately the higher value.

Also in addition to your response about Y1 pets, there was a big craze about them a year ago (if even that) on the PC. Multiple people at any given time looking for WN/VWN Y1 pets on the PC, in addition to people looking to buy some on cK and elsewhere. Hell, there was one person looking for a Y1 VWN UC MSP Poogle. Not sure if they ever found it, but people were looking.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mophead For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (10-30-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    113/0
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) For the sake of everyone's sanity, the value increments for BD stats are valued in a consistent price value.
    Saving 200k for 50 HSD in example, doesn't really account for much in the long run.

It's MUCH easier to have linear values, and then just discount appropriately the higher value.

Also in addition to your response about Y1 pets, there was a big craze about them a year ago (if even that) on the PC. Multiple people at any given time looking for WN/VWN Y1 pets on the PC, in addition to people looking to buy some on cK and elsewhere. Hell, there was one person looking for a Y1 VWN UC MSP Poogle. Not sure if they ever found it, but people were looking.
    Its not just about the 200k though. Its about the timing as well. Im going to give you a bit of an extreme example just for the sake of explaination, leveling from 1-20 takes 40 hours, leveling from 200-220 takes 20 days.

Theres a reason why people prefer feeding their pets stats, over leveling normally, and its not just about saving money, its about saving time as well.

I gave the price check based on my research, and I did notify the person if he wants to change his pricing but Id still stand firm on my statement that 125 is a complete bargain for that buffed up of a pet.

As for the other thing, like Ive said, I have not been aware of such a rise in demand but if there has been, then I am mistaken on that. However its a different thing to talk about a aged UC pet as compared to an aged pet.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 8h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    The difference is that you are thinking of it in terms of a more "legit" mindset. The fact that it takes a long long time to train a pet with stats that high is something we can agree on. However, there are more pets like that out there than you might think. In terms of "strong" BD pets, 4k is above average but it's nothing mind blowing.
    It could trade for high end UCs, without a doubt, but that's a double edged sword. Not many come around wanting to spend $250-$300 on a high end UC pet. Similarly, they don't want to spend $250-$300 on a bd pet when the BD is broken and stats like that serve no real purpose. That's a very important thing to keep in mind because BD pet prices are contingent upon the state and popularity of the BD.

it is highly subjective but I am basing my opinion off of first hand experiences rather than guides and such. To each their own, certainly, but my post was me giving a realistic expectation on the price.
    Last edited by I_royalty_I; 10-31-2016 at 09:13 AM.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Mophead (10-30-2016),TtotheJ (10-31-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    156/0
    Mentioned
    46 times
    Time Online
    19d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Just a quick one... how much are SuAP's worth these days (in NP)? Please and thank you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    120d 15h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    48m
    Quote Originally Posted by iMastery View Post
    Just a quick one... how much are SuAP's worth these days (in NP)? Please and thank you.
    Around 100-110m afaik, not sure though.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikimaru For This Useful Post:

iMastery (10-31-2016)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    202 times
    Time Online
    40d 5h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Can anyone help me with PC for these items thanks : Shoyru Battle Shield , Super Secret Guide to the Defenders of Neopia Headquarters , Mutant Korbat Plushie , Space Faerie Doll

Page 480 of 650 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast