Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    129 times
    Time Online
    13d 21h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I WAS GOING TO MAKE A VIDEO BUT UGH. I'm so late, don't hate me. <3 I took some video takes - I'll try to upload it later when I have time.

I also don't know a lot of you and I'm not the best stalker (good thing... right?). Hopefully, I'll get to know some of you better!

@(you need an account to see links) Hello! I feel like we spoke more when I was originally Teal before my name change. You're such a sweet girl Cath, with awesome GFX skills. I hope I get to know you more in the future!

@(you need an account to see links) Anne, where do I begin? You're my #1 MILF. You're gorgeous and you're an absolute inspiration. I love how you're into fitness and take such good care of yourself. You've given me great advice and you're always there for me if I need help. I hope we can meet one day.

@(you need an account to see links) What's up Andrew! We don't really talk much but I hope all is going well for you. You're a cool dude, for sure.

@(you need an account to see links) You're cute. You're super sweet and I know we don't talk much, but I think you're sweet. Also, I also miss the damn Snowager & Turmy times you post. D:

@(you need an account to see links) SUP FURBY, DEBY, WHATEVER! Your style is dope. You're super friendly and bubbly, I noticed you talk to everyone and get everyone involved, which is super awesome. STILL DON'T KNOW HOW YOU GET SO KAWAII THO. XDDDD!!!!

@(you need an account to see links) Hello! Congratulations on becoming a moderator! You're an absolute amazing writer. I remember once I asked for help on a paper and you gave me the best advice/topics. Without your help, I would have been stuck. Thank you for that.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't really know you and I haven't had the chance to stalk. Oops. D: But, I've seen you around and you seem pretty cool! Maybe we'll get to talking someday.

@(you need an account to see links) Yo, Kevin! Nice haircut, it's actually really nice. You kind of got that Ryan Gosling look going on. I approve.

@(you need an account to see links) Not sure who you are! But maybe we will talk someday. :3

@(you need an account to see links) Hi Teddy! I hope all is going well for you. I know we had some deep talks but overall, you're a sweet girl. If you ever need to talk, I'm always here!

@(you need an account to see links) Thanks for being the first poster in the Art Bootcamp! Your art is amazing and don't get me started on your GFX work. You seem like such a sweet person and I hope everything is going well with your kitty & the kitties next door. I hope we get to talk more!

@(you need an account to see links) are u pulling my chode? I fucking love you Jess. I seriously do. Ever since we first started talking, it's been non-stop. You inspire me to draw and make me feel young inside, even tho I'm getting all old & wrinkly. Maybe we can meet when you're not 12 anymore. :')

@(you need an account to see links) Hey Joe! Hope all is going well, you amazing programmer. You're super friendly and anytime I need help, you always do your best to help me out and everyone, for that matter. Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) I'm not sure who you are and haven't really seen you around. Maybe we will get to talking someday!

@(you need an account to see links) OH MY GOD, YOU ARE IN CALIFORNIA. I've been waiting for this day for so long. When I first heard you were moving out here, I was in disbelief but now it's ACTUALLY happening. When you broke the news, I literally teared up like a 'lil baby. I can't wait for JD, you, and I to all hang out and get fat off In-N-Out. We're going to run LA.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your sense of humor. AND YOUR AVATAR. Futurama is the shit.

@(you need an account to see links) Idk if you're here, but you used to know me as Teal. You're funny AF. I hope you come back!

@(you need an account to see links) Hey Aska! We used to TC a lot and had some fun nights. I hope all is going well for you - your dogs are super cute.

@(you need an account to see links) I LOVE YOU ANGIE. And I'm so sorry I couldn't see you in North Carolina. :x I swear though, it's going to happen. You're such a sweet person who I can talk to everything about and you're always there to listen. I'm glad we got closer and continue to develop a strong friendship. Also, you ARE A LIAR. YOU ARE GOOD AT ART. Hope your throat is feeling better, mines a little sore too. :')

@(you need an account to see links) You knew me as Teal, I'm pretty sure! You're a cool guy who was always really nice to me.

@(you need an account to see links) Hope all is going well for you. I know you've been on a weight loss journey and I admire your strength. Keep it up!

@(you need an account to see links) I never met you, but you seem pretty cool. Get to know me, yah?

@(you need an account to see links) I like cookies too, wanna party?

@(you need an account to see links) I dunno who you are either, but maybe I'll see you around the site more!

@(you need an account to see links) I think you're really cool, for the short amount of time that we've spoke.

@(you need an account to see links) You're beautiful and I love your artwork. Your creativity is something different and I enjoy seeing your posts on Instagram. I hope all is going well for you!

@(you need an account to see links) I've seen your posts before and judging from them, you seem like a friendly, cool person. I hope all is going well for you! Maybe we will chat someday!

@(you need an account to see links) So, we just met awhile ago and I absolutely adore you. You're so friendly, give great advice, and always want to help. You care a lot about your friends and I can tell. Also, I love how you're motivated when it comes to working out. Be my personal trainer, yeah?

@(you need an account to see links) You're sexy. I wish you would come chill with us more often. <3 Hope all is well, love.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know you either and haven't seen your posts yet. D: But I'm a pretty friendly person who is open to meeting new people! Hope everything is going well for you!

@(you need an account to see links) You seem like a pretty funny guy. We haven't spoke yet, but maybe we will someday. Hope everything is going well for you!

@(you need an account to see links) Hello Charlie! We used to talk when I was Teal! I thought it was super nice when you messaged me and we had a pretty nice discussion. I remember you got engaged about a year ago(?) I hope all is going well for you.

@(you need an account to see links) I like your username and I've seen some of your posts that cracked me up. Hope all is going well for you and maybe one day we'll talk!

@(you need an account to see links) Please don't take this wrong, but when your name comes up, all I think about is sexual things. LOL
    I think you're a hilarious guy and thanks for bringing some fun to cK!

@(you need an account to see links) I've seen you around! You seem like a friendly person.

@(you need an account to see links) I think we've spoke before, when I was Teal. I think you immediately knew who I was and recognized me when I got my name changed. xD
    You're a super helpful guy from what I've seen and friendly.

@(you need an account to see links) I think you're cute. You seem like a friendly person! Maybe we will talk someday!

@(you need an account to see links) Aaaayeee, sexy. We've gotten quite closer the past few months and I'm happy for that. I love our discussions and if we need help or are going through a tough time, we are able to reach out to one another. Your art is also amazing, don't stop. I've seen improvements since I've met you! <3 Blue is sexy on you.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't know how active you are and I didn't get a chance to stalk you. I hope all is going well for you, regardless and maybe we will chat sometime! Who knows.

@(you need an account to see links) I love you, as much as you think I don't. I know we don't talk as much as we did before, but I'm going to do my best to make it happen. I still want to take up your offer of me crashing at your place, if you let me. Work hard, you got this and I believe in you.

@(you need an account to see links) I've seen you post here and there and you seem like a friendly person. I hope we will get to know each other someday.

@(you need an account to see links) I don't even know if you're that active and I didn't stalk you that much. I hope your year is going well!

@(you need an account to see links) <3 you Mop. We don't talk one to one often, but we talk a lot! You're such a cool person with a great personality & sense of humor. I consider you one of my close friends on cK and hopefully, if this road trip ever works out, we'll come visit you! I hope all is going well and you know that I'm always here.

@(you need an account to see links) Rachel! I'm glad you came back after your long hiatus. I'm also so proud of your accomplishments; that takes a lot of motivation, dedication, etcetc. You look amazing! You're so strong and I love how you started this fit challenge, because without it, I think I would have delayed and not even thought about getting back into shape. You are motivation for me and that means a lot. Keep it up girl, you're killing it.
    Last edited by Teal; 01-27-2016 at 12:45 PM.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Teal For This Useful Post:

5252 (01-27-2016),Accelerator (01-27-2016),Aska (01-27-2016),Aura (01-27-2016),Ban (01-27-2016),Brickhaus (01-27-2016),Cub (04-12-2016),Daviid (02-27-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-27-2016),I_royalty_I (01-27-2016),Lyric (01-27-2016),Maison (01-27-2016),metaldroga (02-26-2016),Mophead (01-27-2016),potatoespotate (01-27-2016),rachel (01-27-2016),Sci_Girl (01-27-2016),Skarner (01-27-2016),VitaminX (01-27-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    @Cath - I don't think we've spoken in a year but you're a pal Cath, glad we have atleast SC to maintain some form of contact

@(you need an account to see links) - Old mate Andy. Always the diplomat. Mr Friendly. We've always been cool with each other I feel and I think we could be mates irl. It's been a pleasure serving this great forum of ours with you.

@(you need an account to see links) - You're welcome for the 10k thread mate, and thank you for contributing so much to cK. I remember we hung out in TC a couple times and I think we have some similar music tastes. I also hurd you have a crush on Angie not sure if that's true

@bacchus - Ever since you said you were a teacher I think I've been wary of you. My dad was a teacher, retired a few years ago. He was up in Walgett for the longest time and I think you're in a similar boat being posted out in the middle of woop woop. Welcome to the Moderating team Katie,

@(you need an account to see links) - Please explain your username, it's got me tripping. Other than that, you're pretty active around here, keep it up

@Bettser - bbyboii who woulda think 2 years ago we would be the last men standing. Who woulda thunk we woulda made it. Yet here we are. You're officially the NC King and got the strongest ban hammer there ever was. I promised you a drink and you can count on me to live up to that. One day.

@(you need an account to see links) - I'm so honoured to be pals with a real life celebrity. From when we first got to talking I thought you were mad cool bro and you've always been super nice to the people you interact with from what I can tell. If I'm ever in New York I'll hit you up for drinks.

@(you need an account to see links) - Ahhh teddy, I don't think we click all too well but atleast theres no hate. I think you're a good person and we have some similar interests and we could be pals for real. Im keen to work on it if you are!

@(you need an account to see links) - me trip was great I think you're pretty talented when it comes to gfx, helping JD out a bunch of times. Congrats on top cK, it's no mean feat

@(you need an account to see links) - Officially the last one I'm writing. That's pretty special in itself. You kinda help hold everyone together and you've outdone me when it comes to being the most loved. I concede. You also look like my cousin. His name is Gilbert.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I could say the same thing I said as last year and it would still be valid I feel. Business is good, cK is good, PBMs kept at bay, ever increasing activity on the forum. You got this mate.

@(you need an account to see links) - Dope af spammer. Would spam with. A++. 20k thread coming soon. Get some gatorade. And pizza.

@(you need an account to see links) - I've seen you drop mad science around the forum in discussions and debates and you've said some pretty knowledgeable shit that I now wish I repped you for. Thank you for your contributions and I hope to see more of them

@(you need an account to see links) - luv u fgt <3

@Aska - I think the first time we ever spoke was last year-ish and it was on the comments chart. I remember thinkin you were kinda hot and I'm glad we became pals. I'm always here for you <3

@Angie - The more time I spend with you the more I realize you have so much depth. You're nothing like the person I thought you were and I'm pretty sure I don't scare you no more either You're a good friend to those who are worthy of your time Anj and I hope to be one of them someday.

@(you need an account to see links) - You aint been to active lately bro what's going on?? Remember the good old days when we repped cK mad hawrd on the boards
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're mad helpful around the forum man, we all appreciate it. Thanks for helping to better this forum amigo
    @(you need an account to see links) - (:

@(you need an account to see links) - Let's play sometime

@(you need an account to see links) - I wouldn't even remember what I sold to you unless it was on iTrader and I could quickly look it up. I havent been too active as a seller on cK this past year but I'm looking to make up for lost time on that front. I remember kicking you from skype and feeling bad about it right after though lol. I hope you continue to build rep on the forum and I'll see you around buddy.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I think you're the beez neez elfy, from the time I met you on that deadbeat shithole of a forum. I'm glad you call cK home now and I love workin with you.

@Brickhaus - Heyo my names Ryan what's yours? I know lots of people have this perception of me that I'm scary or w/e but I'm a pretty laid back bloke for the most part. But as for you, I think you have a lot of personality which you let people see but you hide who you are as a person. I think you need to change that.

@5252 - Ur a pedo quit hitting on my daughter.

@(you need an account to see links) - Daaaaamn when did you become hot. Raj has good taste.

@(you need an account to see links) - Thanks for discovering Atlantis bro

@(you need an account to see links) - Congrats on becoming an official cK Programmer, I don't think I ever congratulated you on that. I see big things in your future mate, big things. Keep on truckin
    @(you need an account to see links) - Lemme know when your husbands out the pikcha gurrr I wanna take you skydiving
    @(you need an account to see links) - idk when but you became me fave person on cK and I will always be here for you even when we're old and grey and riding electric wheelchairs down sunset boulevard.

@(you need an account to see links) - I think I sign your paychecks and you aint even know it. But then again I could be completely wrong and I ain't even know it.

@(you need an account to see links) - I'm pretty sure you've hated me at one point and thought I was picking on you unnecasirrly. Mighta been a long time ago but I'm sure that still affects how you percieve me. I think the main issue was you not knowing the line so you never realised when you were towing it or crossed it. Time's change though, glad you've found a home here and from everyone in the community, thank you for your contributions.

@(you need an account to see links) - Damn girl you needa post more often. I don't know much about you but I'm Ryan, ntmy

@Accelerator - Hey man I'm glad you're not quitting. Old mate Jose you're one of cK's top contributors and at this rate you're gonna be the first cK master. Keep it up

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi Jess ilu <3 come back to me and mimz and JD and cK
    @(you need an account to see links) - I wish you all the happiness in the world Lulu, you're one of me best mates. Stick with me, we can rule the world together.

@(you need an account to see links) - Took me a min to figure out your old username, I was wondering who you were lol. You've been around a fair bit but I don't think I know you at all. Quit lurking and post more please.

@(you need an account to see links) - Apparently you're mad funny. Hopefully I can get to know you a little bit more.
    @(you need an account to see links) - negl the power puff girls were my fave when i was like 7 i used to watch 2 episodes like everyday after school. Don't think we've ever spoken before, so ntmy my names Ryan what's yours?

@(you need an account to see links) - My brother from another mother. From when we first met in that fucked GC like 2 years ago I always held you in the highest regard. You're a real bro's bro, bro and I hope we're bros for years more to come.

@(you need an account to see links) - You basically left since we did this last year and it's so strange because what I said last year applies this year too. Maybe if you stick around this time we can make progress smh

@(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) - I love you guys more than you'll ever know and I've been saying it for years but I'm so blessed to have you and call you friends.
    Last edited by Drizzy; 03-26-2016 at 07:19 PM.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (02-26-2016),Aska (02-27-2016),Aura (02-26-2016),Ban (02-26-2016),Bettser (02-26-2016),Brickhaus (02-27-2016),Cath (04-06-2016),Curse (02-27-2016),Daviid (02-27-2016),I_royalty_I (03-10-2016),Jessica (02-26-2016),Lyric (02-26-2016),Maki (02-26-2016),Mama Bear (02-26-2016),Maths (02-27-2016),Mophead (02-26-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (02-27-2016),Pusheen (02-27-2016),Raj (02-26-2016),Roslyn (02-26-2016),Sci_Girl (02-26-2016),Skarner (02-26-2016),VitaminX (02-27-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Sorry for taking so long. Been swamped with things.

@(you need an account to see links) - Known you for a long time, and I can tell you are a genuine person. You and Maths need to come to Toronto and party it up with us! Bient�t!
    @(you need an account to see links) -Who's Anne? Haha, good times Wesley (dont get mad). I miss our old talks and such.
    @(you need an account to see links) -This guy. This guy is a troublemaker. The real question I have to you is WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN 2014? Literally went from being one of the most active, and someone I talked to everyday to a ghost, who just returned in November 2015. Nonetheless, Andy's a great guy overall.

@(you need an account to see links) -For some reason, I am drawing a blank here. I know I have definitely seen you around and posting. I believe I remember you being quite witty and such. Hope to talk more in 2016.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Oh Maison. You're hands down the most energetic person on clraik, and even when its a bit much, you always put smiles on peoples faces. I dont know if its the username change but I like you a lot more now then I used to when you were Furby. I was so *headdesk* with the things you did before haha. Glad to have you on clraik!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Really happy you got promoted to staff. It's nice to see a stickler for the rules, and another set of eyes on clraik. Glad to be on your team.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Drawing another blank here. I see you post a lot, and your posts are meaningful and helpful as well.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Don't know you very well, if much at all but I see your name around here and then. Hope to talk more.

@(you need an account to see links) - Teddy! The cache queen. Always helping me with things, and such. I appreciate it all.
    @(you need an account to see links) -We didn't talk much until recently, and even now, its only a bit. I loved the video you made with me in it, I definitely sound like that, with bundles of NC by my sides. Can't forget the hotties side by side.

@It Me We dont talk much but I know you are a contributing member of the forum. Hope to talk more someday.
    @(you need an account to see links) N/A ...... Naw, as said last year, pretty much the reason I have worked so hard to get where I am, and I can see his dedication to this forum. We're all lucky to have a guy like Joe being in charge. If it wasn't for him, there wouldn't be a clraik aka we would all be zombie munchkins.
    @(you need an account to see links) Can't say I really know you well either, but seen your name a bit. Looking forward to talking more soon!
    @(you need an account to see links) Supppppp. Sup. Sup. Sup. Typical convo. Great friend, great moderator, glad to be working with him on staff. Come to Canada mang you aussie.
    @(you need an account to see links) Always been a very interesting individual to me. Meaningful true posts even if the board doesn't meet up to your own opinion. I appreciate that in a person.
    @(you need an account to see links) -Great guy, and I hope when you come back from your temp ban that everything is good with you broski.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Haven't talked to you too much but I know I definitely have a lot of respect for you.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ang. Always enjoy the odd chats we have.
    @(you need an account to see links)droga -Always seemed like a genuine and kind person to me.

@(you need an account to see links) PBM KAY. Always been an interesting person. Just remember, online things shouldn't bug you too much
    @(you need an account to see links) - Used to see you around a lot but you have been sorta MIA. Not sure if its the timezones but yea. Hope all is well.
    @(you need an account to see links) Not quite sure who you are, can always change that
    @(you need an account to see links) Same thing, not too sure. Hope to see you around more!

@(you need an account to see links) Wasn't really sure who you were until ck survivor but glad I might you. Keep your chin up.
    @(you need an account to see links) Haven't talked to you much but you seem fun! I see you on TC once in awhile. Pretty cute for an elf.
    @(you need an account to see links) Not 100% who you are either, but can change that
    @(you need an account to see links) the worst. Just the worst. The splinter in my foot, the thorn in my side, the student loans I dont have money for, the reason Trump might be president.
    @(you need an account to see links) Havent seen you around in awhile too! Hope life is going well for you.
    @(you need an account to see links) Zero idea who this is. Hope you are having fun on clraik
    @(you need an account to see links) Did pretty well in the BD tourny, I remember that. New one coming soon, hope to see you join again!
    @(you need an account to see links) We dont talk as much as we used to but hope all is well Hope you're taking care of all those UCs you have.
    @(you need an account to see links) Alexa! I hope you are doing well out there in Cali. I'm freezing my ass off up here, and its April. Tell me how thats fair. Anyways, drinks one day!
    @(you need an account to see links) Great, and trustworthy person
    @(you need an account to see links) MIA. Not sure where you are but I hope all is well. You're a knucklehead but clraik isn't the same without you.
    @(you need an account to see links) Seen you around and we haven't talked much. Hope to change that soon!
    @(you need an account to see links) Jose! You're pretty great. Thanks again for your random price checks and random timbits of info. I appreciate it.
    @(you need an account to see links) NC mastermind. I swear you always have what I need.
    @(you need an account to see links) We don't talk much but I think you are pretty great

@(you need an account to see links) Not 100% if we have talked but I definitely recognize the username around posting!
    @(you need an account to see links) Hope all is well with you. I dont see you posting anymore, whats going on!
    @(you need an account to see links) Not sure who you are, can always change that
    @(you need an account to see links) Same as above, hope all is well
    @(you need an account to see links) Zach, hands down the best Price checker on clraik. Thanks a lot for being our personal knowledge of every item on neo. We all appreciate, and just overall great guy.

@(you need an account to see links) Rach. I really want to meet you one day. I know we don't talk much (we are both busy, ITS NOT JUST ME) but I feel like we would really hit it off! Cuba invite is always on the table for you!

@(you need an account to see links) Great gal I enjoy working with you! Hope all is well.
    Last edited by Bettser; 04-06-2016 at 04:13 PM.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (04-06-2016),Aura (04-06-2016),Ban (04-08-2016),Brickhaus (04-06-2016),Cath (04-06-2016),Cub (04-12-2016),Daviid (04-06-2016),Drizzy (04-10-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (04-07-2016),I_royalty_I (04-06-2016),j03 (04-06-2016),Lazuli (04-06-2016),Lyric (04-06-2016),Maison (04-06-2016),Mama Bear (04-06-2016),Mophead (04-06-2016),Pusheen (04-06-2016),rachel (04-06-2016),Sci_Girl (04-06-2016),Skarner (04-06-2016),VitaminX (04-07-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    28d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @Cath I've seen you around and you genuinely seem like such a sweet person. I do wish you the best of luck with pursuing nursing, I honestly think you'll be wonderful at it. Oh, and I didn't know you did gfx until I saw your altador cup userbars, I love them!
    @Lyric I don't really know you, but I've seen you around giving helpful advice when you can, from there I gather you're a pretty darn strong person who's overcome a lot in life and is willing to give a helping hand to those in need. Stay strong and I hope life has been treating you well.
    @I_royalty_I I heard you used to be super active around the forum and are super helpful without ever losing your calm even when handling difficult situations, that's super cool and I really admire that. Hope life continues to treat you well, you seem to be doing good lately. @(you need an account to see links) You're a really fun person to talk to, hope we get to talk more sometime.
    @Maison Your overenthusiasm scares me sometimes, but it's really awesome how you're so inclusive of anyone, I really appreciate that although I may have some differing opinions from you on certain subjects.
    @bacchus I love reading your posts. You always post things of quality rather than just outright spam, I feel smarter after reading some of them. I hope the year treats you and your new family well. Congrats on Eevee.<3
    @Serais I kind of gather that you like working out and UCs, so we have that in common, maybe we can chat sometime to get to know each other better.
    @Bettser I don't really know you, but I heard you do an especially good job with banning people who may ruin our experience on the forum here, among other things mods do to keep this forum safe and enjoyable and I thank you for that!
    @Shinji don't really know you that well, I think we may have talked/spammed a couple of times but I can't remember, come back and chat a little so I can get to know you better. @(you need an account to see links) you have such a cute username and I automatically picture an adorable person everytime I see your it I don't really know you but I'd love to chat and maybe get to know you.
    @Rrachel I think you're adorable (I can't get over the onesies you wear as pajamas!), if the person on your avatar a while back was you, you're indeed really cute. You're really good at graphics too, your take on frosslass' evolution was beautiful! Hope you've been well, you've been mia for a while now, come back soon!
    @It Me Keep filling the forum with your adorable version of pokemon! Apparently you're also super helpful and contribute to this forum in ways I'm oblivious to, thank you for that and keep doing what you do! I love your husky!
    @Infamous Joe I don't know you personally but thank you so much for the forum and for doing everything you do with the other mods to keep up safe. Congrats on 20k members! May ck continue to flourish!
    @reload I don't really know you, but I remember spamming a bunch with you a while back, fun times, come back and spam sometime soon? Maybe when not spamming we can get to know each other better.
    @Drizzy I may have been slightly intimidated by you when I first joined, but after hanging around for a bit I gathered that you're a pretty cool/chill dude. Thank you for keeping the forums safe among all your other contributions to the forum!
    @Sci_Girl I absolutely love how practical and knowledgeable you are! I really enjoy talking to you. Hope things work out well with your life so you'll finally be able to afford a house and an awesome new GSD.
    @Maths I don't really know you but you seem really funny, maybe we can chat sometime.
    @Aska I don't know you that well but I remember you have 2 dogs you treasure more than anything in the world. I hope things are going great for you and that you've finally gotten one of your dogs certified as a service dog? Anyone who loves and cares for their pets as much as you has to be a good person and I'm inclined to like people who're that way.
    @Angie I think you're a beautiful person inside and out. I had so much fun spamming with you. I might take you up on that potato bonding session, you have such an adorable puppy too!
    @metaldroga We had some fun times spamming last holiday season, would like to see you around and chat sometime. I saw that you've quit neopets, I hope life is treating you well. @(you need an account to see links) I admire how you're not afraid to stand up for your own beliefs even when others may not agree with you. I can be a huge pushover and get so frustrated inside when I don't get things my way, I guess there are times when I wished I had the guts to stand up for myself.
    @Discord You're a cute koala. You seem like a really nice person and I'd like to get to know you better, spam more please? & Thank you so much for tagging people with Accelerator whenever the MPic answers are out, I have the trophy thanks to you!
    @cookiemunster you were really fun to spam with and I love me some cookies! Let's bond over cookies someday.
    @Oryx I don't really know you but I like pomegranates too! Hope you only find sweet delicious pomegranates, those are the best! @(you need an account to see links) I don't really know you, but maybe we can chat sometime to get to know each other better.
    @Elf I know you're absolutely amazing at art, I remember the paintings you posted a while back, post more when you can! It was a great relief to me that we had someone like you in our team during ckvivor.
    @Brickhaus Apparently you write really well, I remember when you were doing commissions for $$ and remember seeing people vouching for your quality work. You have great taste in dogs, GSDs are the best, I do hope life is going well with you, share some pictures of the new pup when you finally get him!
    @5252 I like pokemon too and charmander is my favourite gen 1 starter.
    @LadyLena I don't really know you but maybe we can chat sometime to change that. Saw a thread of your selling your stuff so you can focus on studies and quite neopets, I hope your studies are going well. (:
    @Mylo I don't really know you but we had some fun times spamming, maybe we can chat sometime to change that.
    @Daviid Nice avatar! It's so cool that you bought a mousepad of it. I like spending on random cool stuff too.
    @Charlie If the dog on your avatar is yours he/she is absolutely precious! All dog people are awesome in my book, would love to get to know you better sometime!
    @Cougar your change in username threw me off. You seem like a really nice person & you're really cute. You seem to be on the right track to a healthier lifestyle, you were really dedicated to the fitness challenge a while back. I'd definitely like to chat with you sometime to get to know you better.
    @PrettySarcastic Grumpycat! I love how sarcasm helps me not outright insult people to their faces. I hope life is treating you well!
    @scarmans oh boy, one time I opened one of the links you posted without realizing I was in the adult section... thankfully my country has porn related sites blocked lol. You're really fun and funny, I miss your threads, come back sometime soon!
    @katix You seem to be a pretty friendly and resourceful person, maybe we can chat sometime to get to know each other better.
    @Accelerator I know you and Discord as the ones who help find and share the MPic answers so thank you so much for that! I have the trophy because of you both. I hope life has been treating you well.
    @LeafeonQueen I love pokemon and leafeon happens to be my favourite eevolution. C: You have great taste in pokemon, I hope you're doing well!
    @Daisy I don't know you but I love your face. You're absolutely stunning, I hope life is treating you well! @(you need an account to see links) I don't really know you but I like pokemon and avatar the last airbender, maybe we could chat sometime to change that.
    @Cub You seem like a nice person who helps people with advice on thread. I don't know you but maybe we could chat sometime to get to know each other better. I hope life is treating you well and that you have a good balance between school+lab (if you're still studying) and gym plus time for yourself.
    @potatoespotate resident slacker, was going to do this when I received a notification from Bettser having done it out of the blue, a couple months ago, but whoops! I also just realised I really don't know most of you and stalking threads is tiring business. xD
    @Him I enjoyed spamming a little with you a while back, don't really know you either but maybe we can chat sometimes to get to know each other better.
    @Mophead I like how you can't seem to get offended, you have a great sense of humour and just take things in stride. You seem really helpful and are willing to share your ways if we asked.
    @rachel You seem like a fun person to be around with, you're generally upbeat and seem like a sweet person. I saw a bunch of your posts in the fitness section and I am amazed at your transformation. Well done you!

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to potatoespotate For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (06-17-2016),Aska (06-17-2016),Aura (06-17-2016),Brickhaus (06-17-2016),Daviid (06-18-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (06-18-2016),I_royalty_I (06-18-2016),j03 (06-17-2016),Lyric (09-13-2016),Mama Bear (06-17-2016),Mophead (06-17-2016),Sci_Girl (06-17-2016),siaospear (06-17-2016),Skarner (06-17-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Super late, I honestly forgot that I never posted this. I even found half the list filled out in my documents Terrible, I know. But I love you all!! <3

@Cath - We've spoken a few times, and I always remember you being super witty & sweet!
    @Lyric - I know you from an old guild, and I gotta say, you've always been amazingly kind and awesome! I'm also jealous of your nail polish collection
    @I_royalty_I - You've been an amazing friend for many years, and I hope we get to meet in person one day! @(you need an account to see links) - I've always meant to ask, is Slowking your favorite pokemon? I'm a huge fan of slowpoke and even made a mini felt plush of one!
    @Maison - I see you also like pokemon. It's fantastic to see and meet fellow pokemon lovers! I really gotta get back into my games.
    @bacchus - You are always super nice and fun to talk to. I especially like reading your comments on the neo chat - you always make me laugh!
    @(you need an account to see links) - We've had multiple interactions, and I always find your presence to be wonderful. You're awesome!
    @Bettser - You're absolutely great - always helping others and you're funny too!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't know you well, but you seem cool! @(you need an account to see links) - I always see you posting on the neo chat, and you're super nice!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love the picture you posted with your car and stuffed animals. First of all, you have awesome taste in plush, and your cat is so cute!!
    @Jass - I didn't realize you changed your UN from It Me to Jass, oops. But I like the change, and I think your art is wonderful!
    @Infamous Joe - I appreciate all you have done for this forum, and someday I will finally get to try out your kad feeder and SS to see all of the awesomeness I've been missing. You are amazing!
    @Reload - I don't know you well, but you won a few giveaways, and you seem really nice!
    @Drizzy - You are absolutely fantastic, and I've loved chatting with you.
    @(you need an account to see links) -I always see your posts, and I think you're super funny
    @Maths - You've got some solid advice, and you're really nice.
    @Aska - Don't know much about you, but you remember me of a classmate girl who liked heavy metal.
    @Angie - You're very creative!!
    @metaldroga - You're really funny and awesome!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven't seen you around much lately, but I hope you're doing well! I remember you being very honest and nice!
    @cookiemunster - Don't know much about you, but you seem cool.
    @Oryx - I don't know you well, but you seem nice.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't know you, but you seem pretty awesome.
    @Elf - I like your username 'cause it makes me think of The Hobbit/LotR, and I'd love to be an elf.
    @Brickhaus - You're a very talented writer and super kind to top it off!
    @5252 - You've gone out of your way to help me in the past, and I really appreciate it. You're very kind!
    @LadyLena - I like your name Lena - I had a good friend by that name growing up. You seem sweet!
    @Mylo - I don't know much about you, but you seem great!
    @Daviid - I don't see you post often, but when you do, you always have useful info to share.
    @Cougar - You're very sweet!
    @PrettySarcastic - You seem very.. sarcastic... or actually, you seem pretty funny when you post
    @(you need an account to see links) - You're very nice and funny.
    @katix - I don't know you, but you seem cool.
    @Discord - You've answered many questions for me in the past, and I think you're pretty fantastic.
    @LeafeonQueen - Another pokemon lover? Gotta say I love you already, and I barely know you. You're awesome!
    @Daisy - I don't know you very well, but I love daises. They're so pretty!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I don't know you very well, but you seem nice.
    @Cub - You're incredible at creating graphics! In addition, I love your username 'cause I like lions.
    @potatoespotate - I don't know you well, but we're two who forgot to post this, so.. at least we're in this together!
    @Him - I don't know you very well, but you seem cool.
    @Mophead - I've had a few brief convos with you, and you've always been very kind!
    @rachel - We used to talk more, and I really enjoyed our convos. I hope you're doing well, and hopefully we can get back in touch someday. I still would like some of those nifty nail samples someday You're awesome!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Aska (06-17-2016),Aura (06-17-2016),Brickhaus (06-18-2016),Daviid (06-18-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (06-18-2016),I_royalty_I (06-18-2016),Lyric (09-13-2016),Mama Bear (06-18-2016),Mophead (06-17-2016),Sci_Girl (06-17-2016),Skarner (06-17-2016)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Thanks @(you need an account to see links) for tagging me and reminding me to do this... so I am going to do what has taken me months to do right now. Sorry 4 the w8.
    ---
    @(you need an account to see links) - Very sweet person who is kind to everyone. Thanks for being around and I am also jealous you get to see Travi$ Scott and RiRi.

@(you need an account to see links) - You owe me a ticket to Destiny Isles.

@(you need an account to see links) - This one is especially for you man. Thanks for being here for me and the community all this time, even through the low times. A true man!

@(you need an account to see links) - There are times when the vitamins must be injected!!! And there are times when they should not.

@(you need an account to see links) - Axe yo self

@(you need an account to see links) - An awesome member who has been with us for a long time. Everything you do for the community is greatly appreciated. I think you've made more members feel welcome here than I can ever count. We are blessed with your presence.

@Serais - There are times when we may have crossed paths. But that was when the hearts were pumped.

@(you need an account to see links) - So when are we going for drinks in the land of Canada?

@(you need an account to see links) - Let us be at peace, for once Shinji.

@(you need an account to see links) - Hi, there are many teddy's out there but TBH the only teddy that belongs is you.

@(you need an account to see links) - I always thought there were too many Rachels but then the R. Rrachel... genius.

@(you need an account to see links) - I just want to say thanks for being the person you are. Thanks for everything you've done! Although you like to joke around and tease me too much, you're still pretty cool. Stay real, please... and I can see you going far in life. Also, pretty sure I gave you the name Princess here.

@(you need an account to see links) - I will be back for you...

@(you need an account to see links) - One must know when to reload. If not done correctly at the right time, you could be a winner.

@(you need an account to see links) - Here's to one of the best guys I know on here. You've come a long way since we first met, my friend. Thanks for everything you do and remind me to buy you a shovel to help keep all of these lovely girls swooning over you.

@(you need an account to see links) - I remember you from the old HB days, although you might not remember. It's amazing to see how long you have stayed around this community and now you're a moderator - thank you for that.

@(you need an account to see links) - I used to see 40 a day from you but to be honest, I am glad that is not happening anymore. For the better! Hope life is treating you well my friend.

@(you need an account to see links) - Is life treating you well?? Miss you! You always comment on us not talking much anymore but you'll hear that from everyone else I know. See you around Boop!

@Angie - When life gives you lemons, harness their power to become greater. Hi Angie

@(you need an account to see links)droga - Don't stop, won't stop. I recommend "All Eyez On Me" by Tupac Shakur

@(you need an account to see links) - Whither you liek it or NOT you have done some bad, nasty things to people and you need to accept this. Have a graet day.

@Discord - Fellow player, I want you to have the greatest trophy collection on Neopets. Thanks for everything you do for our community. You're a great person

@(you need an account to see links) - If you could please share any and all cookies that come your way with me, I would greatly appreciate that. THnx

@(you need an account to see links) - Oryx and Onyx, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes the love, then comes the baby onyx Pokemon not yet released, then comes the Steelix and the other Pokemon coming out next year!

@(you need an account to see links) - I would make another Pokemon joke like above but it would be played out. So I won't include Skarmory and you making love. Instead, I wanna thank you for being around this community for so long.

@(you need an account to see links) - You are NOT Will Ferrel You are a great artist. One might call you the Michael Jordan of the art utensil.

@(you need an account to see links) - She's a brick.... dun dun dun dunnnn HAUUUSSSSS
    @(you need an account to see links)- A-go, a-go, a-go-gogogogogo headddd, oh u fancy, nails done hair done everything diddddd

@(you need an account to see links) - I cannot say much for you, LadyLena. A thank you for being here for so long, and also thanks for the lovely entry you did for me on here.

@(you need an account to see links) - I am pretty sure you won a relatively cheap Super Attack Pea way back when Demo was around. How is that pea doing???

@(you need an account to see links) - I've witnessed you evolve as a member here, and most notably into the programmer you are today. From beginner to advanced... you've made some impressive projects happen, even for us. Thanks for everything you do. Keep going, you'll definitely get far in life. Never underestimate yourself.

@(you need an account to see links) - I heard you liek to bite fingerz

@Cougar - You've quit and came back waaaaaaay too many times

@(you need an account to see links) - Don't sell yourself short because some day someone else will be like, hey, I could have paid you more.

@(you need an account to see links) - Reach for the stars

@(you need an account to see links) - Silly katix, trix are for kids. PS Hello

@(you need an account to see links) - The man of the hour. Thanks for everything you do, and for staying with the community for so long. You definitely liven up our program section and you've helped too many people get our older bots working. Keep doing what you do, I can see you getting far in life dude.

@(you need an account to see links) - Please can I be a queen too? Maybe not a Leafeon, but maybe Jolteon?

@(you need an account to see links) - I heard you're pushin daisies now??

@(you need an account to see links) - You will be very important in Pokemon Sun and Moon

@(you need an account to see links) - I c u on snapchat sometimes. Thanks for being around for so long and being the nice person you are.

@(you need an account to see links) - I too love potatoes. Unless you don't and you're just trying to potate all potatoes... that would be uncool

@(you need an account to see links) - Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night after having a scary dream where you actually signed up on here as "Her" instead...

@(you need an account to see links) - This guy is super humble and overall a great friend/person to be around. You know your stuff and it seems like you are out helping not just me, but many others. Thanks for everything you do man. And for being around for so long.

@(you need an account to see links) - The best for last? Just want to say your posts on here are always great and you've probably made so many members feel very welcome in your time at clraik... so I gotta say thanks for that and for being here for so long

Yeah I should have done this before adding a username change feature on the forum... hehe
    Last edited by j03; 09-13-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (09-13-2016),Aska (09-13-2016),Aura (09-13-2016),Bettser (09-13-2016),Brickhaus (09-13-2016),Cath (09-13-2016),Charlie (09-13-2016),Daviid (09-13-2016),Drizzy (09-14-2016),Him (09-13-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (09-13-2016),I_royalty_I (09-13-2016),Lyric (09-13-2016),Mama Bear (09-13-2016),Maths (02-27-2017),Mophead (09-13-2016),Sci_Girl (09-13-2016),Skarner (09-15-2016),Teakwood (09-13-2016)