DL/UL
    84/0
    Mentioned
    142 times
    Time Online
    11d 18h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @Cath - You seem like such a sweet person and I've thoroughly enjoyed our brief interactions. Let there be more brief interactions in the new year between us, and perhaps some longer ones too!

@Lyric - You're an angel probably, you're such a lovely person and you are just adorable in every fashion. You are kind and friendly and I cannot think of enough good words to say about you.

@I_royalty_I - I've observed that you seem like the kind of person who doesn't give up on things that matter to him and to me, that's incredibly admirable and therefore I'll always associate that with you.

@(you need an account to see links) - I know nothing about you aside from you seeming very helpful to other people on the forum which is so nice

@(you need an account to see links) - You make me laugh and it's adorable to me how you seem like you're in such a good mood all the time. I'm glad I have met you and I appreciate you every time we speak.

@bacchus - You were the first person to start the birthday cupcake thing which has been so helpful to me so I wanted to thank you for that & appreciate you sharing it with others!

@(you need an account to see links) - Whilst creeping through your recent activity I saw a post you made that made me laugh really hard so A+ thank you very much

@Bettser - You are a person who from afar I observe and think is really cool, but too cool for a plebeian like myself to interact with.

@(you need an account to see links) - As a creepy person I am going to tell you that you & your cats are super cute and I want more cat pics thanks

@(you need an account to see links) - From the times I have talked to you, I see you as a very kind person who truly cares for the feelings for others which is so admirable and a wonderful trait to have.

@(you need an account to see links) - I think you are so stinkin talented and I love seeing the stuff you post

@It Me - You are wonderful. You are mature beyond your years and have this wisdom about you that isn't describable with words, but is something you feel when talking to you. I'm very thankful to have met you and have known you for as long as I have and I have a lot of respect for you in many ways.

@Infamous Joe - I think you're scary but it's a good thing

@(you need an account to see links) - You come off as nice and I hope I get to chat with you sometime soon!

@Drizzy - You still intimidate me just because I have so much respect for you and I'm always half afraid of you and half telling myself that you're not scary and I'm all good. I appreciate so much how friendly and genuine you are to everyone and have been to me. You are genuinely what I see as a good person and I'm glad to be able to know you.

@(you need an account to see links) - Every time I've seen a post of yours I find you to be informative and well spoken and I think that's great and I hope we can chat more in the future.

@(you need an account to see links) - It says on your profile that you decided to leave the site for a while and I just hope you're okay and that you are able to work things out while you're away and come back soon.

@Aska - You give such sweet input to some people in really hard times that seems like it comes from your heart and I love it so much.

@Angie - You are wise and give advice that is from the heart and is helpful and genuine. I love getting snaps of your husband and your adorable dogs and think you are incredibly swell.

@(you need an account to see links) - Another person who seems so cool and intimidates me because of it, I think you're awesome and I don't even know you so I hope that makes you feel important.

@(you need an account to see links) - I see you posting your opinions unashamedly and involving yourself with discussions on here which is to me, a great thing for you because I certainly couldn't do that myself. I admire it.

@Discord - You are really cool and I totally mean that, I always see your posts and think you're unique and a neat person. We should make friendship or something

@cookiemunster - Your posts make you seem like you're real funny and love to laugh and that's so cute and a great thing for a person to have.

@(you need an account to see links) - You seem to be holding up the Flight Rising community on here which is great and you said you love pomegranates whilst I was lurking in your posts so you're great in my opinion just for that.

@(you need an account to see links) - I like your spam contributions to the VIP thread and others that are in a similar fashion.

@Elf - I have spent a long time disliking you but do believe that in the near future, I may even start to like you and you're gonna be okay. And you have great music taste.

@Brickhaus - You have a neat and unique taste in music from seeing you post on the music thread and I really love that from someone, talk to me about music sometime!!

@5252 - I have you on my list as "is probably okay, but is a patriots hater" so it means I think you're cool even though you have conflicting sports opinions.

@LadyLena - You seem like a great person and that's from just my observation so I'm going to keep lurking and decide if I'm feeling brave enough to initiate the friendship.

@(you need an account to see links) - Seems like you like anime which is interesting to me and you should recommend me something to watch sometime because I'm definitely not as well watched as I should be.

@Daviid - I really like your avatar/profile picture, did you make it?! Anyways I like the stuff you've contributed to the forum that I've seen and I hope you stick around for a long time (or at least as long as I do)

@Charlie - Your entry in the pokemon contest was a really great idea in my opinion and it was super unique and I loved it!

@Cougar - This is going to seem so creepy because I don't really know you but I think you're so pretty and really REALLY cool so I just kind of admire you from afar wondering if one day I'll be that swell.

@(you need an account to see links) - You seem really friendly and I love that about people, being able to type in a way that comes off as friendly is really nice.

@(you need an account to see links) - You have input on everything on this site and I really enjoy the crazy things you have to post.

@katix - I click on your profile and the first thing I see is you posting "I love every human on earth so yes, I love you." and that is SO CUTE AND PRECIOUS bless you.

@Accelerator - Love checking out the various interesting music you post on the what you're currently listening to thread!

@LeafeonQueen - Your posts are so cute and sweet and I can tell how nice you are just from reading them.

@Daisy - I am and always will be lucky to have had you as a friend. You are giving and kind and a genuinely selfless and sweet person. I hope you find better things ahead of you and don't give up on yourself.

@(you need an account to see links) - Don't be too shy to come to TC or chat with people! Everyone is friendly and you look like a sweetheart so JOIN US.

@Cub - I've only briefly exchanged with you before in the past but you seem very sweet and I hope we cross paths again in our chatting futures.

@(you need an account to see links) - You give a lot of advice in the real life situations thread which is so kind of you and very helpful to others.

@Him - Your username & picture bring back terrifying memories which I'm displeased with you for but I can't dislike you for it because you seem so nice!

@(you need an account to see links) - Even though we don't get along I still think you're really funny and appreciate your sass.

@(you need an account to see links) - Your posts are always really friendly and I enjoy seeing your input across the forum and I'm actually going to message you now about your crime scene work because I love that stuff!!!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Elf For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-29-2015),Accelerator (12-25-2015),Aska (12-27-2015),Aura (12-24-2015),Ban (12-25-2015),Bettser (12-26-2015),Brickhaus (12-24-2015),Cath (12-28-2015),Curse (12-30-2015),Daviid (12-25-2015),Him (12-25-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-25-2015),j03 (12-24-2015),Jessica (01-04-2016),Lyric (12-25-2015),Maison (12-24-2015),metaldroga (12-25-2015),Mophead (12-24-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-25-2015),Sci_Girl (12-25-2015),Skarner (12-24-2015)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    I finished them! Finally! Merry Christmas CK'ers. I <3 you all!

@Cath I always smile when I see your posts; maybe it's your avatar or maybe it's your positive and friendly messages. It makes me want to be your friend either way!

@(you need an account to see links) I don't really know you but I love your username and I covet it very much.

@I_royalty_I We've only talked a couple of times but you seem like a super nice guy. It's been great seeing all the activity you've been drumming up recently - thank you!!

@(you need an account to see links) You are always so nice to everyone on the forums. You have good ideas and give helpful and positive feedback to others; you are great!

@(you need an account to see links) I think we might've gotten off on the wrong foot but things seem cool now. I like you and your great and inclusive attitude. Happy Holidays!

@bacchus We haven't really talked personally but from what I've read you seem like a great person.

@(you need an account to see links) You're a reader like me! Do you like urban fantasy? Let's be friends.

@Bettser You're the consummate businessman and a great guy. It's been super to get to know you a bit better.

@(you need an account to see links) I haven't had a chance to get to know you but the anime from which you got your name is fantastic.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your name, it makes me want to hug you even though you're a total stranger.

@(you need an account to see links) I adore you. You are so sweet and clever and your art is gorgeous! You are wonderful and I hope you have a fabulous holiday.

@It Me You are adorable and sweet; I find your relationships with the folks on this forum charming. Everybody loves you.

@Infamous Joe You are the man. You built a fantastic community and you created amazing programs. I'm so glad I joined up.

@(you need an account to see links) You're a professional spammer; you seem like fun.

@Drizzy My favorite thing about you is your store slogan.

@(you need an account to see links) You are a pro pumpkin carver and a genuinely cool person. I wanna be your friend!

@Aska I haven't seen you talk too much, but that's probably true of me too. I like your name and I think you seem cool, I'd like to hear more from you.

@Angie I see of you posting and talking with others means I like you for you. You're nice and sweet and you contribute a lot to the community.

@(you need an account to see links) You seem cool to me, you post helpful stuff.

@(you need an account to see links) You're super nice and helpful; you post reminders about stuff none of us would remember without you. You're an important part of the community and I like you.

@Discord You are an integral part of the community here and I really think you're awesome.

@cookiemunster I don't know you, but you like cookies. You must be fantastic.

@(you need an account to see links) You're one of my favorite people; I'm so glad you joined up. Happy Holidays!

@(you need an account to see links) You post fun stuff in spam. I like that about you.

@Elf You have good taste in music and a fantastic username. Merry Christmas!

@Brickhaus You are super nice and a great writer. Some day I'm going to get around to buying your NT services, if you still offer them when I stop ignoring NP. ;D

@5252 You're a pretty cool dude with a lot of business acumen.

@LadyLena I don't think I know you at all! You seem nice though.

@(you need an account to see links) Have we ever talked? Hmm don't think so. But there's time in 2016 for that! Happy Christmastime.

@Daviid You're really active and that is awesome. You program, which is awesome-er. You rock!

@Charlie Your sad puppy avatar always makes me smile. You're active and well-spoken, I think we'd get along great. Let's get to know one another a little better next year!

@Cougar You like cats, I like cats, let's talk.

@(you need an account to see links) I think you are the schiznit. You keep the boards going with your spam and non-spam posts and the community wouldn't be the same without you.

@katix I haven't really talked to you but I feel we'd get along. Maybe in 2016! Feliz Navidad!

@Accelerator I find your guides helpful, your posts relevant, and your attitude great!

@(you need an account to see links) You post so much! I can't keep up with you. Explain your name to me; I rather like it but don't understand it - am curious!

@Daisy You are a lovely person and your namesake is one of my favorite flowers!

@(you need an account to see links) I'm not sure we've ever talked but you seem cool to me.

@Cub You are a friendly and delightful individual. Hope you have a great holiday season!

@(you need an account to see links) Haters gon' hate, potatoes gon' potate. That's all I got, apart from the fact that I think you are super!

@Him A delightfully short and easy to remember username, but we haven't talked much have we? You seem to be pretty nice and you're friends with people I like, so I think we'd get along!

@(you need an account to see links) You're one of the most familiar names on here to me because you post quite often. I enjoy reading what you have to say and I think you are awesome!

@(you need an account to see links) Apparently you just came back from hiatus so welcome back! I hope we can get to know one another.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-25-2015),Aska (12-27-2015),Aura (12-25-2015),Ban (12-25-2015),Bettser (12-26-2015),Brickhaus (12-25-2015),Cath (12-28-2015),Daviid (12-25-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-25-2015),j03 (12-25-2015),Lyric (12-25-2015),Maison (12-25-2015),Mophead (12-25-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),potatoespotate (12-25-2015),Pusheen (12-25-2015),Sci_Girl (12-25-2015),Skarner (12-25-2015),VitaminX (12-25-2015)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 17h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Shizz, a bunch of stuff came up so I had to work on users at a time over a couple days. I tried to write about what I observed or experienced with a few of you all, sorry if I go out left-field lol. That’s what I get for being a master-lurker.
    ---

Hope everyone has a shining New Year!
    Last edited by Hydrapple; 12-27-2015 at 04:59 AM. Reason: ooops somehow skipped a couple ppl.
    dunno what to do with this...

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Hydrapple For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-27-2015),Aska (12-27-2015),Aura (12-27-2015),Ban (12-27-2015),Brickhaus (12-27-2015),Cath (12-28-2015),Curse (12-30-2015),Daviid (12-27-2015),Him (12-27-2015),I_royalty_I (12-27-2015),j03 (12-27-2015),Lyric (12-27-2015),Maison (12-27-2015),Mophead (12-27-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),rachel (12-27-2015),Sci_Girl (12-27-2015),Skarner (12-27-2015),VitaminX (12-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    248 times
    Time Online
    58d 6h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    @(you need an account to see links) Well first off, you’re adorable. You are sweet and personable.
    I am glad that I have recently been able to know you better.
    I hope we continue to do so this new year.

@(you need an account to see links) Oh Anne. You have a heart of gold. I admire you as a woman, a mother and a friend.
    Your makeup is ALWAYS on point. Thank you for always cheering me on.
    I can always count on you. I love you.

@(you need an account to see links) I find myself agreeing with a lot of your politics.
    Thank you for recently granting me my dream UC pet.
    Another thank you for being a helpful and friendly voice in the community.

@(you need an account to see links) Recently have had the opportunity to get to now you better.
    You are witty and a fun person to chat with. You sure like to sass, eh?
    But I can always count on you to make me smile
    P.S. Your name is incredibly goofy.

@(you need an account to see links) Maisy, Maisy, Maisy… You never fail you provide me with a quick ego boost when I need one.
    You often say things without thinking, but I like to think you mean well.
    I feel sort of protective of you sometimes...
    Probably because you exude a sort of innocence that reminds me of being young.
    You’re fun and hip and stylish.

@(you need an account to see links) You’ve always struck me as a knowledgable. I don’t know you very well.
    I’ve enjoyed reading your contributions to the forum since I’ve been here, even if I don’t agree with all of them.
    Your puppies (I’m assuming they are your puppies) are adorable.

@(you need an account to see links) I see you around, always contributing. I like that.
    I've always wondered how to pronounce your UN.
    I like that you like Star Wars. I don’t know you well, but hi.

@(you need an account to see links) You’re not as scary as I thought you were. I actually find you quite witty.
    I imagine you as the kind of guy who wears a cardigan.
    Thank you for trading NC for the people like me in the world who are lazy AF.
    Thank you for helping to make the community a safe place.

@(you need an account to see links) I’ve seen your name pop up now and again.
    I don’t know you very much at all. You seem like the kind of guy that likes to have fun.
    I like to have fun, too.

@(you need an account to see links) I feel like we bonded recently over some real life issues.
    You’re lovely and sweet. And incredibly adorable!
    If you ever need an ear, let me know.

@(you need an account to see links) You’re a talented individual.
    Your entry for a recent contest made my heart warm. Wicket qt.
    We’ve had some good spamming times. You’re a friendly face I can count on.

@(you need an account to see links) Little baby Jess. You have such a warm soul. I absolutely adore you.
    Your sense of humor resonates with mine. I can always count on you when I need a friend.
    Thanks for teaching me how to play Agario and letting me play even though I suck.
    Maybe some day you can teach me how to be talented at art, too.
    Know that I will always be there for you. I hope we are friends for years to come.

@(you need an account to see links) You’re always answering people’s silly questions about programs. That’s nice.
    You are a respectable individual and I know a lot of people look up to you.
    P.S. I like your cat.

@(you need an account to see links) My righthand spamming friend. Nice VIP you’ve got there.
    I hope you stick around for spamming events to come. Triple post FTW.

@(you need an account to see links) Ay dawg, whattup. I have an incredible amount of respect for you. You are a fantastic writer and a solid friend.
    I think at one point in time my first impression of you was unapproachable. I now feel comfortable coming to you about anything.
    Thank you for listening to me rant when I need to rant.
    I’m here for you if you need anything. P.S. I love your accent.

@(you need an account to see links) I have never spoke with you personally.
    Your username and avie are a pair I can count on seeing a lot of around here.
    You seem to have a decent sense of humor. I like that.

@(you need an account to see links) I don’t know you really at all, but I know of you. I hope you’re doing ok.

@(you need an account to see links) You strike me as a unique soul.
    An overall fun and pleasant person to be around. What’s it like in Colorado?

@(you need an account to see links) Hello. It’s me.
    *insert other witty comment about myself here*

@(you need an account to see links) I don’t know a lot about you.
    I’ve seen you around, helping others, being a nice guy. I like your guides.
    The person in your avatar always looks so full of wonder and joy.

@(you need an account to see links) I don’t think we’ve ever spoken personally.
    I don’t think you have bad intentions.
    Perhaps if you presented your opinion more respectfully people would be more inclined to listen.

@(you need an account to see links) You’ve made my mystery pic dreams come *almost* true.
    Haven’t snagged gold yet, but hey, maybe someday.
    You’re a helpful “face” around the community. Seem like a pleasant guy.

@(you need an account to see links) We’ve had some spamming memories.
    Your username is probably what inspires me to post food-related spam.
    From what I’ve seen, you're sweet (cookie pun?) and have a nice sense of humor.

@(you need an account to see links) Welcome to CK! I too like being a stone-cold fox.
    Your avatar is beautiful. I hope you stick around.

@(you need an account to see links) You are a wicked nice guy with a good heart.
    I have thought this since that one thread where you were seeking dating advice.
    It seemed like you genuinely care, and that always warms my heart.
    I hope there are many more spam giveaways in our future.
    P.S. I love that song. It makes me smile that you remember my old username.

@(you need an account to see links) You have nice hands a fun sense of humor.
    You are a talented artist which is something I am jealous of.

@(you need an account to see links) There’s a special place in my heart for fellow writers.
    I too love the written word.
    You strike me as a nice, genuine individual.

@(you need an account to see links) You remind me of a puppy. I’m not sure why.
    You like Jess and I like Jess so we have something in common.
    You seem like a fun, kind person.

@(you need an account to see links) I’ve always admired how happy you seem.
    You are adorable and friendly.

@(you need an account to see links) O hai dere newbie.
    The only thing that your profile reveals to me about yourself is that you are male.
    Hi Mylo the male. I am Angie the female.
    I remember spamming with you a bit recently. Yay spam!

@(you need an account to see links) You seem like a helpful individual.
    I like helpful people. Because I generally need help.

@(you need an account to see links) Do you like Charlie the Unicorn? I do.
    I can sing the candy mountain song from beginning to end.
    Are you a dog person? I like dog people.

@(you need an account to see links) You are a lovely human being. And, of course, GORGEOUS.
    JD is a lucky son of a gun. I'd steal you away in a second if I could.
    I have recently been able to know you better and I am very grateful for that.

@(you need an account to see links) Your avatar is pretty iconic to me.
    If you change it from grumpy cat I don’t know if I’ll be able to recognize you. c:
    You seem to have a good sense of humor.

@(you need an account to see links) I’ve always wondered the meaning behind your UN.
    Do you scar men? Are you a scarred man?
    Either way, your name is one I’m sure everyone has seen around. You seem like a pleasant guy.

@(you need an account to see links) Your signature gif is fun. I am also 22 like Tswift.
    You like UC Dari Wocks? Me too.

@(you need an account to see links) No way Jose! Once you helped me annoy people by making me tag lists.
    Since then, I have learned you are a sweet, friendly guy. And qt as pie.
    I’m glad I’ve met you and I hope we becomes bffls some day.
    Unless you're crazy. You might be crazy. I don't need any more crazy.

@(you need an account to see links) I wish I was queen of something.
    Right off the bat I know you like Pokemon, which means you have a friend in me.

@(you need an account to see links) You are one of those people who exude perfection without even trying. I’ve ALWAYS been jealous of this quality.
    I always enjoy our real talk. I’m here for you if you need anything, okai?
    Even if you keep eating me in Agario. I hope our friendship grows closer this year.

@(you need an account to see links) Your UN reminds me of gatorade whenever I see it. I like the pink kind. What kind do you like?
    I realize your UN has nothing to do with gatorade and everything to do with Pokemon, but w/e. I like Pokemon, too.
    Maybe someday we'll drink gatorade and play Pokemon together.

@(you need an account to see links) Your UN is qt as pie. I don’t know a whole lot about you but you seem friendly enough.
    And you’re probably cute. Because cubs are cute, obvs. #logic

@(you need an account to see links) I love me some potatoes. Let’s bond over this love sometime, k?
    When I see you I sing the hot potato song in my head accompanied by a little shoulder dance.
    We’ve had some spamming times. You are a fun person!

@(you need an account to see links) Your UN seems hipsterish to me. You little hipster, you.
    Thanks for enjoying spam with me.

@(you need an account to see links) Zach! You sassy little fiend.
    I like how sweetly you've treated Luna. She deserves it. But I know you know this.
    You’re a cool kind of guy, I often forget you’re a little babby.
    Thanks for helping me out when I need it. I always appreciate how knowledgeable you are.

@(you need an account to see links) Apparently you are back? Welcome back! I’m Angie.
    I don’t know a whole lot about you, but I think I’ve heard about you.
    You are very pretty and seem like a sweet, fun person.

@(you need an account to see links) I know you're not even on this list, but it wouldn't feel right if I shared a little love for you with the world.
    You are ALWAYS there for me no matter how dumb my question is.
    I love being able to bounce ideas off of you.
    Thank you for everything you have done for me. I love you very much.
    Last edited by Roslyn; 12-28-2015 at 10:22 PM.

I love Jess

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Roslyn For This Useful Post:

5252 (12-29-2015),Accelerator (12-28-2015),Aska (12-28-2015),Aura (12-28-2015),Ban (12-28-2015),Bettser (12-28-2015),Brickhaus (12-28-2015),Cath (12-28-2015),Cub (12-30-2015),Curse (12-30-2015),Daviid (12-28-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-28-2015),I_royalty_I (12-28-2015),j03 (12-28-2015),Lazuli (12-28-2015),Lyric (12-28-2015),Maison (12-28-2015),Mophead (12-28-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (12-28-2015),Pusheen (12-28-2015),rachel (12-30-2015),Sci_Girl (12-28-2015),Skarner (12-28-2015),Teal (12-29-2015),VitaminX (12-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    416 times
    Time Online
    50d 2h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links) - your artwork is beautiful! (just like you ) you are literally the nicest person I have ever met. Also super jealous of your trip to japan, legit my fav place in the world I hope you had great holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - thank you for making my signature which is now what Im known by. I know we haven’t talked much lately but I love your snaps! <3 Hope you had great holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Happy holidays dude! Hope everything is going well!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Don’t really know you but i defs see you around. Pokemon is life so i feel u on that
    @(you need an account to see links) - You seem really chill, hopefully ill talk to you more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you seem so nice! Happy holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I feel like i see you around all the time, you seem super chill.
    @(you need an account to see links) - Happy belated 25th hope business school is going well for you!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - YOU ARE LEGIT MY FAV. Even though we both barely neo anymore its nice to see you post on tumblr to know you actually still exist (and in the GC lol) Hope you are having happy holidays and we better talk soon, i miss you <33
    @(you need an account to see links) - you’re so sweet, legit the cutest!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you are like graphics queen! I’m so impressed, they are amazing!
    @(you need an account to see links) - awww omg i love you, i hope school is going well and all ur travels! THANK U FOR SNAP CHATTING ME TROPICAL PLACES, IT MAKES ME PRETEND IM THERE.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I’ve literally been on the forum almost since it was created and we have talked like 3 times maybe? I have you on snap so I’m not even mad about that. Hope you had a relaxing holiday!
    @(you need an account to see links) - NTMY IM SARA, we haven’t talked much but hopefully that will change!
    @(you need an account to see links) - Hope you had a good time in india/dubai, i wish we talked more even though I feel like whenever we do its just me being annoying and asking for shit. Happy Holidays and wb
    @(you need an account to see links) - you seem super intelligent via what you post. We haven’t talked at all but hopefully that will change @(you need an account to see links) - hope everything is ok irl <3 waiting for your return.
    @(you need an account to see links) - your doge is super cute, hopefully ill talk to you more on da forum!
    @(you need an account to see links) - we are in a GC together (even though I’m hella inactive) so one would assume i wouldve talked to you more than I have. that should change!!!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you always seem super nice when you’re on the forums, I haven’t really talked to you much but I see you around a lot. Hope you had a really relaxing holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I always see you around although we haven’t talked much, hopefully that will change soon!
    @(you need an account to see links) - through back to when i paid you to do all those games for me like 1000 years ago, we haven’t really talked since, but i hope everything is going well for you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven’t really seen you around, but its nice to meet you! Hopefully that will change! @(you need an account to see links) - hi I’m sara ntmy, hope to see you around more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you have been on here almost as long as I have!
    @(you need an account to see links) - i want ur username. you seem super nice, and i hope to see you around more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - your un reminds me of this pizza place where i live called brick house.. i want pizza now. anyways, nice to meet you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - THANK U FOR NETFLIX U ARE BOMB
    @(you need an account to see links) - you are so fun! I love talking to you, hope everything is going well!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you remind me of the aussie drink milo, anyways hopefully ill be seeing you around more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you’re like a coding wizard, so jealous dude I wish i had that skill.
    @(you need an account to see links) - your icon is you now. like when i see your name, its your icon. You’re really sweet, hopefully is see you around more!
    @(you need an account to see links) - I love you. I miss you. honestly like it breaks my heart we don’t talk as much as we used to . Hopefully that will change though. Love you, hope you’re having a good time with JDs fam jam. I CRY WITHOUT u
    @(you need an account to see links) - sorta wish i thought of that UN, my personal identity is based upon my sarcasm. Hope you had happy holidays!
    @(you need an account to see links) - you are an awesome person too.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I like your cat signature i feel like it is very me.
    @(you need an account to see links) - I feel like we went from OCK to TCK at the same time. I made some weird internal competition with you becausee I’m weird like that. i know we used to talk a while back so i hope everything is going well for you!
    @(you need an account to see links) - i literally love everybody with a pokemon UN, so making me love u.
    @(you need an account to see links) - ok so like… why haven’t we met or like even run into each other. Like… SOMEDAY @(you need an account to see links) - POKEMON IS MY BITCH so i am loving ur username
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven not talked to you but potateotpoteo i feel like i would struggle with that UN. Its p cool though, maybe when i start being more social on this forum and stuff Ill see you around more
    @(you need an account to see links) - u seem very cool. Keep up that coolness.
    @(you need an account to see links) - DUDE I MISS YOU TOO, Like I’ve been a dead piece of trash but I miss insulting u it was v satisfying. I WILL STRIVE TO TALK TO YOU MORE I PROMISE
    @(you need an account to see links) - I haven’t seen you around lately! But you are honestly such an amazing person. I hope everything is going well for you, and hopefully ill see you around/talk to you more soon!
    Last edited by Cub; 12-30-2015 at 03:39 AM.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Cub For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-30-2015),Aska (12-30-2015),Aura (12-30-2015),Ban (12-30-2015),Brickhaus (12-30-2015),Cath (12-30-2015),Curse (12-30-2015),Daviid (12-31-2015),Him (12-31-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (12-30-2015),I_royalty_I (12-30-2015),j03 (12-30-2015),Lyric (12-30-2015),metaldroga (12-30-2015),Mophead (12-30-2015),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-01-2016),rachel (12-30-2015),Sci_Girl (12-30-2015),Skarner (12-30-2015),VitaminX (12-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    102 times
    Time Online
    24d 23h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Yay I got it done before 2016! lol I hope I remembered everyone right and didn't mix people up. ;_; I didn't realize how few people I knew and how terrible my memory was before I did this.
    I love and appreciate you all! <3 Happy New Year!

12. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to cookiemunster For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-01-2016),Aska (01-01-2016),Aura (01-01-2016),Ban (01-01-2016),Brickhaus (12-31-2015),Cath (01-01-2016),Daviid (01-01-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-01-2016),I_royalty_I (01-01-2016),j03 (01-01-2016),Lyric (01-01-2016),Maison (12-31-2015),metaldroga (12-31-2015),Mophead (12-31-2015),Naked Gamer (01-01-2016),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-01-2016),Pusheen (12-31-2015),rachel (12-31-2015),Sci_Girl (12-31-2015),Skarner (12-31-2015),VitaminX (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

14. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-01-2016),Aska (01-01-2016),Aura (01-01-2016),Brickhaus (01-01-2016),Cath (01-01-2016),Cub (01-03-2016),Curse (01-01-2016),Daviid (01-01-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-01-2016),I_royalty_I (01-01-2016),j03 (01-01-2016),Lyric (01-01-2016),metaldroga (01-01-2016),Mophead (01-01-2016),Naked Gamer (01-01-2016),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-05-2016),rachel (01-01-2016),Sci_Girl (01-01-2016),Skarner (01-01-2016),VitaminX (01-01-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Welp I finally finished! I know a lot of you don�t �know� me as I mostly lurk and I wish I could say that I will change that and become incredibly close with you all but I can�t. I love lurking and being a wallflower�it�s what I do. But I love each and every one of you so very much.

I tried to write meaningful things, some things are quotes and sayings I try to live by and such. I watch the forum and do see what you all post often and I oddly found it pretty easy writing about a lot of you. <3

Much love and light my darlings <3
    Katix

@Cath you seem really nice and sweet ^_^ Life is tricky baby, stay in your magic <3 Much love and light.

@Lyric No one is you and that is your power <3

@I_royalty_I You are like a ray of light on this forum and I don�t think it�d be the same without you. I love you. <3
    @(you need an account to see links) You always seem so happy and I just wanna squish you and hug you.
    @(you need an account to see links) You help out so many people and seem so easy to approach. ^_^ Makes me feel like its okay to ask for help.

@bacchus Pressure can burst a pipe, but pressure also makes diamonds. Psst�you�re a diamond.

@(you need an account to see links) I look through your posts and I just want to hug you and cuddle with you. You�ve been hurt but pain�s not bad, it�s good. It teaches you things. I want to take away your sadness and throw it into the deep blue sea. I love you <3

@Bettser You remind me of a unicorn.

@(you need an account to see links) You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.

@(you need an account to see links) there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy and you are one of them 

@(you need an account to see links) You are so artistic and I adore you. If anyone ever tells you that you aren�t cute; kill them.

@It Me everyone loves you and you bring love everywhere you go. That is an amazing gift that I hope you continue to share with others.

@Infamous Joe I�m intimidated by you in a good way. I look up to you and wish I had enough courage to talk to you. Thank you for the forum <3 I love you.

@(you need an account to see links) everyone you meet has something to teach you. :3

@Drizzy you�re interesting and you�re different and I like that. Cashmere buddy <3

@(you need an account to see links) your opinions make me smile. I fall in love with people�s passion. The way their eyes light up when they talk about the thing they love and believe in and the way they fill with light. I feel like yours do this even though I can�t see it.

@(you need an account to see links) I wish you didn�t have to leave  I love you and hope your life is full of light and love. Everything will change and it is going to be beautiful and better than ever before. <3

@Aska you are so gorgeous. If you had an Instagram I would stalk you. Like I stalk hot girls more than hot dudes. Y u so pretty. How u so candid. Where u buy that outfit.

@Angie I think I�d miss you even though we�ve never met.

@(you need an account to see links) you are a gamer and I feel like if we were bff5evr we�d go on awesome-mazing adventures every day.

@(you need an account to see links) if you judge someone, you have no time to love them. And that is the greatest thing of all, to love. People are so impossibly wonderful. The ones who aren�t obviously wonderful are the wounded ones, and they should be shown the most love.

@Discord I love you and your username and ponies. <3 You also seem so cute and totes adorbs <3

@cookiemunster my last comment. I don�t know why but you are as I bounced around from person to person. Isn�t it funny how little decisions end up like that? Heehe, sorry I like to analyze things. You seem like such a great person and I wish I could talk to you more. <3

@(you need an account to see links) you played WoW and that was something that consumed my life for a decade. Don�t you ever just think back and reminisce on the friends and amazing people you met on there? It�s very interesting to me that the kindest, warmest and loveliest people are people whom I�ve never had any contact with in my life, and may know me better than any of the people who think that because they�ve met me, they know me. I�d love to talk videogames with you <3

@(you need an account to see links) League of Legends? :3 I would love to play wif you sometime! You are such an awesome person and your friends are so lucky to have you <3

@Elf I think you have the most beautiful mind. <3

@Brickhaus you are a writer? I love writing. It keeps me sane and allows me to pour out any and all negativity from within my mind. I�d love to read some of your work. <3

@5252 that smile could end wars and cure cancer.

@LadyLena you seem to have such a fun energy within your life :3 Such a bright person and I love that.

@(you need an account to see links) You are still quite new and while I don�t know much about you yet, I shall look forward to seeing who you are as I am always lurking here. I am sure you are an amazingly wonderful person <3 much love and light my darling.

@Daviid you program and I wish I had that skill to boast about. Which is why I shall start learning and you shall be my inspiration. ^_^since ya� know�Believe it can be done and when I truly believe with all my heart and mind that it can be done my mind always finds a way to do it. 2016 goalz yayzies!!!

@Charlie hehe I can�t help but think of Charlie the Unicorn. It always makes me chuckle. :3

@Cougar you are so incredibly beautiful darling and such a ray of sunshine within an often cloudy world. Stay your course and I can�t wait for the amazing things I�m sure you will contribute to the world.

@(you need an account to see links) I always think you�re really smart. Like�I actually feed on intelligence. I love it when people know a lot about a lot of things. About music, films, religions, beliefs, histories. I love listening to peoples� opinions. I love big words. I want to suck in all these smart things like a sponge and you allow me this. I love you. <3

@(you need an account to see links) you write so beautifully, the inside of your mind must be a terrifying place.

@Accelerator you seem to have such an amusing sense of humor and that is such an important trait to have. I feel like people are often afraid to laugh at something even though laughter brings such joy. <3

@LeafeonQueen you called me adorable...
    me: *surprised*
    me: *wiggles awkwardly*
    me: *pulls hoodie drawstrings*
    me: *scrunches into down comforter*
    me: *blushes for ten minutes*
    me: *peeks out*
    me: no u

@Daisy if you're a girl and you don't have a list of 20 girl crushes you're just lying. You�re totes one of mine. Your selfies are gorge. <3

@(you need an account to see links) when I go on my PCT hike (Mexico to Canada) this summer with Pokemon Go I shall think of you if I catch a Zygarde. I wuv you.

@Cub you are just so adorable and I just wanna hug you. <3 you keep being you sweetie.

@(you need an account to see links) you like potatoes. So do I. French fries. Baked. Fried. Stuffed. Everything. Like potatoes are my fav. So you are my fav. <3

@Him him�He always scared me and gave me nightmares. His voice�.Sooo...sooo�creepy. But you�re not creepy. You are so impossibly wonderful <3

@(you need an account to see links) you seem so helpful and I feel like you are like a beacon of light in many people�s lives around here and that is something that is beautiful <3

@(you need an account to see links) I feel like you are so impossibly adorable and kind. I hope I can be like that too c:

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to katix For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-02-2016),Aska (01-01-2016),Aura (01-01-2016),Ban (01-01-2016),Brickhaus (01-01-2016),Cath (01-05-2016),Cub (01-03-2016),Daviid (01-01-2016),I_royalty_I (01-05-2016),j03 (01-05-2016),Lyric (01-01-2016),Maison (01-01-2016),metaldroga (01-02-2016),Mophead (01-01-2016),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-05-2016),Sci_Girl (01-01-2016),Skarner (01-01-2016),VitaminX (01-01-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) you are a darling, always there to pep talk someone when they are having a rough time. Your graphics are lovely, you have an eye for detail and symmetry and your color schemes have me in awe. You are a wonderful member of this forum and if the graphics team was ever reinstated you’d deserve to be in it.

@(you need an account to see links) maaaaan, you a pillar of the community here. Andrew, you are amiable and sincere, a true friend to have. I appreciate the time and commitment you put into the events here and I’m always excited for what you’ll do next.

@(you need an account to see links) pokemon is awesome, like you are. So I’ll leave this for you.

@(you need an account to see links) Sally Mae you can be the sweetest, most enthusiastic person out there or you can be just the slightest bit of ignorant when it comes to social etiquette. I understand you were raised differently, see the world differently and in a way that is beautiful and unique. Remember the little people, man. If you feel alienated it’s because you made others feel that way. I do not hate nor dislike you, don’t you ever think that. I’m here if you ever need to talk about anything.

@(you need an account to see links) enjoy the pregnancy highs and lows, it’ll be over so quick and you’ll miss it. Here’s to a happy, healthy human and many years of tantrums and joy.

@(you need an account to see links) don’t give up on your goals, you’ve made them for a reason! I’m Anne, I think you are adorable as fuck and I want to be your friend. Are you from England? Do you have an accent? Can I hear it, pretty please with biscuits and harry potter on top? I say yes to tea!

@(you need an account to see links) whose Kevin? I’d like to say I know you pretty damn well and you me. I really freaking hope your girl get’s her head out of her ass and figures out how great you are and how you’d benefit her more than social media. You know where I am if you need to chat.

@(you need an account to see links) hello Andrew.2, I’m Anne. I don’t believe I’ve seen you on TC but that has GOT to change. You remind me of @(you need an account to see links) and I’m in desperate need of his silliness so please let’s talk.

@(you need an account to see links) I got to know you off of cK or else I probably still wouldn’t know you. I adore the siggy you have and look forward to chatting more!

@(you need an account to see links) you are right, we should be friends! Every time I see you post I think of your hot teacher story in the AS. xD You’ve created many lovely graphics, you’ve helped MANY with requests and your video for the dream pet giveaway was very creative. I wish I had as much inspiration as you do!

@(you need an account to see links)

@(you need an account to see links) everyone says how much they love you, appreciate you creating this community and how genius you are. Well, I’m different. I’m going to say how much I like your video game preferences, how I think Mew is lucky he’s yours, that you are a tease, and a loveable guy. If we don’t hear your voice by next year we’ll riot. Well, I’ll do it alone. You said we never would, I’mma call your bluff and get you talking! You are living on Destiny Isles with me, yeah?

@(you need an account to see links) my goodness you are a neopets addict hardcore, almost every post you make is about Neopets, I think I finally met someone more dedicated to Neopets than myself, which is a huge feat. We need more members like you.

@(you need an account to see links) you are wise, always offering up advice and giving your own input into conversations. That is admired and respected. Sci girl, huh? You like science-fiction or science in general? What do you think of The Big Bang Theory? You remind me of Bernadette.

@(you need an account to see links) last year I told you that you are fine as hell and I wish you batted for my team. Yup, still feel that way and wish you all of the best. I haven’t heard any rumors and I feel like I’m just repeating myself over and over. Don’t be paranoid, you are far too intelligent for that.

@(you need an account to see links) daaaaamn girl, you got a bountiful rack and *gasps* a great soul! 0_0! No really though, even though you are so ‘goth’ you are a light in the darkness. I miss seeing you on TC, girlie.

@(you need an account to see links) you might leave more visitor messages than I do! xD You are hella chatty and friendly.

@(you need an account to see links) how many times do people applaud your skills with AoB’s? Welp, add me in with them. You’ve helped me in so many ways regarding AoB’s that I really appreciate the time you put into finding the number strings and then sharing your wisdom with others. You the real mvp, mister!

@(you need an account to see links) omg, someone I can relate to and respect as well! I’m so glad you joined this forum, I love reading your posts and agreeing with you. Fun fact; when I was young I was terrified of cookie monster. I mean, some big blue guy eating all da cookies? Fucking nightmare. You are the opposite of a nightmare. <3

@(you need an account to see links) awww, you are kinda new to Clraik! I’m Anne, it’s a pleasure to meet you and to chat with you. I’m a mama, too!

@(you need an account to see links) sooooo friendly and chatty and really appreciated in a community such as ours. I want to get to know you better and be your friend.

@(you need an account to see links) you are quick-witted with posts, so adorable and funny! I see your username and think “he’s a brick...house! he’s mighty mighty, letting it alll hang out.”

@(you need an account to see links) seriously I asked you four times who you were on Tinychat that night and you kept telling me I already knew you. MOUGAR I finally figured out who you are. You have the weirdest Asian obsession but I can understand it, I mean look at @(you need an account to see links) and

@(you need an account to see links), who wouldn’t want to obsess over the beauty of an almond-eyed honey after looking at them?

@(you need an account to see links) oh my goodness Lena sugar, you are a TREAT to watch on camera. Yup, I’m a certified creeper when you are on cam, you are adorable just looking at your phone on your bed. *brow wiggle*

@(you need an account to see links) so tell me ‘bout yo’self! Hi I’m Anne, I like animals and nail polish and sometimes putting nail polish ON animals when they are sleeping (usually using fast dry) and I’d like to be your friend. Don’t be shy, Mylo, get on out there and make some memories!

@(you need an account to see links) daaaaamn, you can program and code? Woosh, that’s awesome and a skill I’d love to learn, if I had the attention span for it. Please, stalk me while I stalk you, k?

@(you need an account to see links) I hope life's treating you well, Kitty. Take it easy and be nice to others.

@(you need an account to see links) my goodness the grumpy cat compliments your username pretty damn well, although you don’t seem grumpy or sarcastic so I guess you are an enigma and those are interesting.

@(you need an account to see links) when you post everyone knows it’s the most fucking random thing they will read that day. I like it, I like your posts.

@(you need an account to see links) First off, your taste in gifs are incredibly amusing. You like MLP? I DO, TOO. Truthfully, I legit cried on the last season when the Cutie Mark Crusaders got their cutie marks and their sisters/family sang to them about how proud they were at the end. I remember sending a snap video to my sister crying about how adorable it was and how proud I was of them, too. Sorry, got a little carried away there but I had to say it to another who likes MLP.

@(you need an account to see links) you offer a lot to our community with your guidance and advice. Sure do spam a lot and enjoy giveaways but who doesn’t? Sin of Wrath, eh? Use to be a Sin group around here a year or so ago. You don’t seem so wrathful like, though. xD

@(you need an account to see links) Jess#502 because seriously, everyone is named Jessica on clraik. Little B is lucky to have you. Also, you are raising him right by watching Pokemon, A++ xD I love the excessive smilies, they make me happy!

@(you need an account to see links) you are one of those members that I’d like to know more about. I’ve looked you up, I’ve stalked/creeped you (it’s my specialty) and from what I gathered you are attentive, intelligent and really congenial. You’ll go far in this community.
    @(you need an account to see links) my lovely little Sara Cub who is in reality a 6’0 beauty. I adore you, I’d make you 500 siggys if you asked and not bat an eye. School comes first, I understand, I just miss you.

@(you need an account to see links) I see you around the forum a lot when I’m creeping, you offer sound advice and empathy. I’m Anne, pleasure to meet you.
    @(you need an account to see links) thank you for your compliment on my GIMP tutorials, makes me want to finish the series so I help others. If you ever need help just let me know!

@(you need an account to see links) the progress you’ve made in life and career astound me, darling. I never would have guessed you sounded like me until you spoke. I know you try hard to curb that accent but it’s who you are and baby, you are amazing. The dedication you have to provide a great life for yourself and treat yourself good is admirable. I’m glad you are back, Rach. I’ve missed you.
    Last edited by Lyric; 01-05-2016 at 04:20 PM.

18. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-05-2016),Aska (01-05-2016),Aura (01-05-2016),Ban (01-05-2016),Brickhaus (01-05-2016),Cath (01-05-2016),Cub (01-05-2016),Curse (01-05-2016),Daviid (01-05-2016),Drizzy (01-05-2016),I_royalty_I (01-05-2016),j03 (01-05-2016),katix (01-05-2016),Maison (01-05-2016),Mophead (01-05-2016),Oryx (01-06-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-05-2016),rachel (01-05-2016),Roslyn (01-05-2016),Sci_Girl (01-05-2016),Skarner (01-05-2016),Teal (01-15-2016),VitaminX (01-05-2016),Wenis (01-05-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

@(you need an account to see links) You have a very gentle soul. From the outside it's easy to see that you succeed in making people's day a little brighter when you ping them.

@(you need an account to see links) I loved your GIMP tutorials! Also, you're a really great roleplayer! The stuff you've shared here was exciting and well written.

@(you need an account to see links) You have this easy commanding confidence that comes through in your posts and I have Alot of respect for you as a seller!

@(you need an account to see links) I think you could make friends with anybody. This is a real super power.

@(you need an account to see links) You're such a genuine good guy. Bringing people out of their shells and making it look easy.

@(you need an account to see links) So many of your posts resonate with me. Recent example just off the top of my head: Ryan Reynolds, deadpool, sad in the pants.

@(you need an account to see links) I haven't logged into neo for about a year, but whenever you post pc drama I click and am never disappointed.

@(you need an account to see links) I went creeping for inspiration on what to write but I read everyone's comments first and now I can't picture you out of a batman suit. You deserve all the best that 2016 has to offer. Stay awesome Gotham.

@(you need an account to see links) I have alot of respect for you for caring for kittens while they waited to be adopted. Fostering pets is the best!

@(you need an account to see links) I think I read that you traveled to China for the holidays? That sounds wonderful, I hope you had an amazing time. I'm a little jealous, ahaha.

@(you need an account to see links) I really love your 'I draw you here' thread. I uploaded a pic of myself there but then I chickened out.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm an aquarius too! You seem like such a sweet person and your name & avatar always makes me think of peach tea lemonade.

@(you need an account to see links) You're one chill guy. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Despite being busy with work you still seem to find time to take care of this community.

@(you need an account to see links) Your posts are always positive and I like that you let others know when you're appreciative of their contributions to the forum.

@(you need an account to see links) The same day I joined ck you told Mod's story in a very powerful way. That post has stayed with me and set the tone for the whole site. Alot of what you wrote that day is what I first associate with clraik.

@(you need an account to see links) I find myself nodding in agreement with your posts allll the time. You're someone I hope to get to know here ^^

@(you need an account to see links) I hope you can come back to clraik soon, and when you do all of these nice comments will be waiting for you!

@Aska Aska! You're another person here that I would like to get to know more. I think we would get along well!

@Angie I admire you. I've come across several posts now that were absolute gems. Just really excellent advice. You have a very intelligent, polished way of writing. You're awesome!

@(you need an account to see links) You're a great contributer to clraik. Very helpful and I just love your avatar & signature. I hope you have a Happy New Years!

@(you need an account to see links) your weightloss journey was really inspiring, thank you for sharing your progress with everyone, you motivated alot of people!

@(you need an account to see links) Robin Hood of ck. Bless you. Also, I love MLP. ^^

@(you need an account to see links) I hope you are having a great holiday all unpacked in your new home! Drabscant could be my spirit animal. Dat facial expression.

@(you need an account to see links) I'm shy too. I think your comments to everyone were very thoughtful. I can tell you put alot of care into them. Ahh ahahha and I loved your Brolax entry. Species: Bro.

@(you need an account to see links) I've seen 2 of the paintings that you've posted on ck and they are beautiful! You're a very talented artist.

@(you need an account to see links) I love your username, my warrior in WoW was named Brickyard. Did you eventually tell your sister that you cheat on neo? Did she find out? Am I the only one who is hanging in suspense for an update?

@5252 I hope the new year finds you well and you go with whatever job is less stressful and balances well with the rest of your life. As the saying goes, Work to live, don't live to work.

@(you need an account to see links) I hope you're able to relax and recharge over the holidays before the next semester. I like your upbeat attitude.

@(you need an account to see links) we joined ck in the same month, I like that you can jump into the fray so easily. You're friendly and active here, keep it up!

@(you need an account to see links) I hold you in very high regard for your PC & programming knowledge and your contributions to ck. Basically I think you are the bomb.com

@(you need an account to see links) You seem to be a really friendly & helpful presence on the forums. and I love your puppy avatar!

@(you need an account to see links) it sounds like you were on an awesome road trip recently! and you have a dog named Oliver? You seem super chill and your Houndemon design was awesome!

@(you need an account to see links) my favorite person! You're the reason I joined clraik and the very first person I traded with. That was a very positive turning point for me. Meeting you snowballed into so many good things happening in these past 3 months. Thank you!

@(you need an account to see links) You keep new discussion flowing. I always notice you around the forums creating topics. Get well soon, okay?

@(you need an account to see links) You seem very down to earth and I want to know what your top 3 faves are for teas. GO!

@Accelerator You're a helpful devil. Thank you very much for your post with steps on how to change your userbar.

@(you need an account to see links) You seem like such a sweet person and I'm excited that you got a laptop for christmas! Best gift ever!!

@(you need an account to see links) I love to creep your sale threads and just window shop because they are so pretty. I don't even play neopets at this point. Plus your avatar always makes me think of my favorite scene from Fantasia 2000

@(you need an account to see links) I see you're very current with what goes on around the PC and are active in the neo related forums. You also have excellent taste in pokemon!

@(you need an account to see links) Sara, nice to meet you! I'm Gen. Thank you for the encouragement to post around a bit more, you're thoughtful and obviously a sweetie!

@(you need an account to see links) lemon meringue pie for breakfast? I like your style.

@(you need an account to see links) You're a really positive force on the forums! I don't play neo anymore but I do occasionally visit the boards, I always find your posts to be insightful. If you ever want to try Flight Rising hit me up c:

@(you need an account to see links) You're another favorite of mine in Neopets Chat. Great sense of humor and very chill.

@(you need an account to see links) You're so sweet and friendly. Your personality comes through in your posts really well and that always makes me smile.
    Last edited by Oryx; 01-06-2016 at 10:00 PM.

20. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Oryx For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (01-06-2016),Aska (01-07-2016),Aura (01-06-2016),Ban (01-06-2016),Brickhaus (01-06-2016),Cath (01-06-2016),Cub (01-07-2016),Curse (01-07-2016),Daviid (01-07-2016),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (01-08-2016),I_royalty_I (01-06-2016),j03 (01-06-2016),Lyric (01-07-2016),Maison (01-06-2016),Mophead (01-06-2016),potatoespotate (01-07-2016),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (01-07-2016),rachel (01-06-2016),Sci_Girl (01-06-2016),Skarner (01-06-2016),VitaminX (01-07-2016)