DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    102 times
    Time Online
    24d 23h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I'm still trying to finish mine too. D: Moving has been hell because things keep breaking in this new place.

@(you need an account to see links) I am an open book. What do you want to know?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) What do you wanna know? My favorite stuffs: vintage clothing, black coffee. cuddling, cooking, baking, lace, bows, knee high stockings, sweaters, coffee, tea, ballet flats, white, fog, cashmere, cuddling. losing track of time, tracing patterns on peoples arms.

I believe in unicorns and magic and have come to terms with being a muggle. ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    I have a rough draft pretty much complete... Might need to go back through and fluff.
    if ur just gonna suck on chodes ballz then dont bother aint nobody wanna read that

Quote Originally Posted by cookiemunster View Post
    I'm still trying to finish mine too. D: Moving has been hell because things keep breaking in this new place.
    I just got back from an overseas everyones got an excuse smh
    My names Ryan whats yours

Quote Originally Posted by katix View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) What do you wanna know? My favorite stuffs: vintage clothing, black coffee. cuddling, cooking, baking, lace, bows, knee high stockings, sweaters, coffee, tea, ballet flats, white, fog, cashmere, cuddling. losing track of time, tracing patterns on peoples arms.

I believe in unicorns and magic and have come to terms with being a muggle. ^_^
    omg i had two pairs of cashmere beanie which i lost a few years back and i've been crying ever since
    they were perfect
    but mainly i wanna know what you do

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    35d 5h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    @(you need an account to see links) I feel your pain ;~; I weep with you. -hugs- My sister put my cashmere sweater in the dryer. My life ended
    What do i doo? Well I do many things, oh so many things.

I go to college for Psychology and graduate in April. I love to write stories and have a personal story in my head and when I'm trying to get to bed I just add more to it and continue from where I left off. I love writing abnormally long run on sentences. I love to paint with water color on rainy stormy days or curl up in the nook by my window and read a book. I reread 'Lolita' and 'Pride and Prejudice' every year. I love to go on adventures at night time and walk around in the woods in the morning. I will be hiking the PCT (Mexico to Canada) the day after I graduate and plan to take Pokemon Go with me to realize my dream of becoming a Pokemon master. (jk but no srsly). I like to go to political rallies and chime in. I mostly lurk here, but I enjoy it and find a sense of comfort knowing a piece of my childhood is always a few clicks away.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    85 times
    Time Online
    36d 5h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) Theres only two things I'm good at. :< Shaking a tamborine and being a stone cold fox.

Last edited by Oryx; 12-28-2015 at 03:27 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/1
    Mentioned
    320 times
    Time Online
    95d 4h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    32m
    Quote Originally Posted by katix View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) I feel your pain ;~; I weep with you. -hugs- My sister put my cashmere sweater in the dryer. My life ended
    What do i doo? Well I do many things, oh so many things.

I go to college for Psychology and graduate in April. I love to write stories and have a personal story in my head and when I'm trying to get to bed I just add more to it and continue from where I left off. I love writing abnormally long run on sentences. I love to paint with water color on rainy stormy days or curl up in the nook by my window and read a book. I reread 'Lolita' and 'Pride and Prejudice' every year. I love to go on adventures at night time and walk around in the woods in the morning. I will be hiking the PCT (Mexico to Canada) the day after I graduate and plan to take Pokemon Go with me to realize my dream of becoming a Pokemon master. (jk but no srsly). I like to go to political rallies and chime in. I mostly lurk here, but I enjoy it and find a sense of comfort knowing a piece of my childhood is always a few clicks away.
    omg my mom put my cashmere zip up turtle neck that I LEGIT BOUGHT LIKE 3 DAYS AGO at saks fifth ave for 220$ in the dryer yesterday I KNOW YOUR PAIN!!!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Oh god, I still gotta do mine D:
    I swear I will, soon <3

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Maison View Post
    omg my mom put my cashmere zip up turtle neck that I LEGIT BOUGHT LIKE 3 DAYS AGO at saks fifth ave for 220$ in the dryer yesterday I KNOW YOUR PAIN!!!
    GG DO PPL NO LONGER READ THE CARE TAG? RIP those lovely cashmere sweaters.

i just really realized this board was here so if anyone has questions or general stuff to throw my way, it's all good.
    dunno what to do with this...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hydrapple For This Useful Post:

katix (12-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) you guys are dope
    cheers i got some stuff to go on
    @(you need an account to see links) who are you omg i vaguely remember your old username

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 17h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    yeah @(you need an account to see links) I'm formerly Dor. I just got my un changed back in Sept/oct-ish.
    dunno what to do with this...