DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Someone snap me if this happens tonight. Cause I'm going to be having a date with Fireball.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Jessica (06-27-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    LEGGO

@(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), Lyric+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Aura (06-29-2015),Jessica (06-29-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Just going to put a disclaimer here as well; if you don't wish to be tagged and are, just ignore it. Come and enjoy yourself or don't, option is there.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Aura (06-29-2015),Jessica (06-29-2015),Naomi (06-29-2015)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    84/1
    Mentioned
    533 times
    Time Online
    134d 9h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    52m
    If I can get the girlyfriend to TC we are showing up

But it'll be on my phone zz so lame

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    338/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    86d 10h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzy View Post
    LEGGO

@(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), Lyric+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links)*, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)
    I appreciate being tagged guys, probably next time so please keep it up!
    Now's not the best time, so hopefully next time will be better.

YOU ALL GO HAVE FUN!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Lyric (06-29-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mophead View Post
    If I can get the girlyfriend to TC we are showing up

But it'll be on my phone zz so lame

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    intro me to her
    i wanna see her tata

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

i mean tats

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Mophead (06-28-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    206/0
    Mentioned
    84 times
    Time Online
    20d 12h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    i'm sleepy ;-;

PM Me if you want help with something! : (you need an account to see links)