Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Isn't funny how theres literally a handful of UC pets left on the PC...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    How many years did it take them to put a do not crawl prompt in the code? Zzz gives me hope

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    9d 20h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    as a legit trader i dont give two fucks where the pet i trade for comes from as long as it gets me a good new pet the ppl qho usually complain are jealous fucks who cant get an uc so they feel like no one should have one cause they dont have one

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 3h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    as a legit trader i dont give two fucks where the pet i trade for comes from as long as it gets me a good new pet the ppl qho usually complain are jealous fucks who cant get an uc so they feel like no one should have one cause they dont have one
    Sounds about right. If it wasn't for us there would be no UCs -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
    ya its all gravy. so long as no one is getting fucked over and the account is properly dead then i consider it a public service tbh

i offered on a pet that was 1 tier higher and got a bitchy mail telling me it was an underoffer... well yeah but since when has that stopped anyone? its not like i am offering on ur uc faerie draik w my robot jetsam ffs

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    29d 14h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    I recently saw a thread that went something like, "I traded for this pet, and I reported it just to be sure, and now it's gone and frozen-- i've been watching it and the owner hasn't gotten it unfrozen??? it's been months???"
    I'm thinking, yeah, that's what happens! You report UCs and they get frozen onto their original account... who is an inactive player... and does not care to get them back... and probably did not care to begin with. Goodbye, UC.

There's no "justice" in reporting "stolen" UCs. It's like junking; you can't "steal" something that nobody wanted anyway. By reporting the UC, all you're doing is removing them from existence.
    The previous owner didn't care, the new owner is now pet-less, another UC bites the dust, and you've accomplished nothing aside from making it harder for YOU to trade. It's a lose-lose-lose-lose.
    If the "real" owner doesn't come after your UC themselves (and they rarely ever do), chances are they're too busy dropping their daughter off at school or something, and have not thought about Neopets in years.
    Let it be, the UC is now owned by someone who actually wants it (or will be traded to someone who does).

It's definitely getting out of hand, unfortunately.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CadmiumYellow For This Useful Post:

Bowsette (06-11-2015),Charizard (06-12-2015),♥ Hydrapple ♥ (06-11-2015),Nerevarine (06-12-2015),Starry (06-11-2015),Winona (06-11-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 3h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by CadmiumYellow View Post
    I recently saw a thread that went something like, "I traded for this pet, and I reported it just to be sure, and now it's gone and frozen-- i've been watching it and the owner hasn't gotten it unfrozen??? it's been months???"
    I'm thinking, yeah, that's what happens! You report UCs and they get frozen onto their original account... who is an inactive player... and does not care to get them back... and probably did not care to begin with. Goodbye, UC.

There's no "justice" in reporting "stolen" UCs. It's like junking; you can't "steal" something that nobody wanted anyway. By reporting the UC, all you're doing is removing them from existence.
    The previous owner didn't care, the new owner is now pet-less, another UC bites the dust, and you've accomplished nothing aside from making it harder for YOU to trade. It's a lose-lose-lose-lose.
    If the "real" owner doesn't come after your UC themselves (and they rarely ever do), chances are they're too busy dropping their daughter off at school or something, and have not thought about Neopets in years.
    Let it be, the UC is now owned by someone who actually wants it (or will be traded to someone who does).

It's definitely getting out of hand, unfortunately.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself x.x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bowsette For This Useful Post:

CadmiumYellow (06-11-2015)