Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    22d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpStart View Post
    Hi! We completely understand your concern. However, please keep in mind that this image has been circulated in the past, and was originally brought to public light prior to JumpStart's relatively recent acquisition of Neopets. That being said, as we previously mentioned, we can assure you that these views are not in line with that of the JumpStart team.

As part of JumpStart, Neopets is taking a new approach to connecting with fans and prioritizing their questions, opinions, and concerns when it comes to the company's games and site. Our priorities, right now, are in improving Neopets and strengthening the role of their loyal community of fans, who are very important to us!
    Confession: Whenever @(you need an account to see links) posts I get giddy.
    Please communicate with us more often. Whether on cK or not, we've needed staff communication desperately on the boards and social media.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to parakeet For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (10-22-2014),Drizzy (10-17-2014),Enchantee (10-17-2014),eywin (10-17-2014),MyL (10-18-2014),Sakuras (10-17-2014),TimelessDave (10-17-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Hi! We completely understand your concern. However, please keep in mind that this image has been circulated in the past, and was originally brought to public light prior to JumpStart's relatively recent acquisition of Neopets. That being said, as we previously mentioned, we can assure you that these views are not in line with that of the JumpStart team.

As part of JumpStart, Neopets is taking a new approach to connecting with fans and prioritizing their questions, opinions, and concerns when it comes to the company's games and site. Our priorities, right now, are in improving Neopets and strengthening the role of their loyal community of fans, who are very important to us!
    Firstly I want to welcome you to clraik and secondly to thank you for attempting to reach out to as many neopets players as you can, even here in the cheating community.
    As you can see, the general response has been positive and we're all hoping for some changes - with customer service (mainly tickets) and your current staff - and that's exciting for everyone who plays Neopets.

I want to ask, is there a plan in place to promote Neopets to gain new members? Or is JumpStart's focus at the moment to maintain it's current player base?
    I made a thread almost a month back asking where and how people heard of neopets (you need an account to see links) and if you get a chance to read it, you'll see almost all of us grew up playing from a young age and I think for Neopets to thrive we need new blood. Are there any plans to promote Neo to the younger audience?
    Last edited by Drizzy; 10-17-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Heironymus (10-17-2014),Hel (04-30-2016),MyL (10-18-2014),parakeet (10-17-2014),Quackers (10-17-2014),Sakuras (10-17-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    1h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Virex View Post
    If you want to take your customers seriously, at least communicate adequately on your own site (tickets, tnt board, news features, premium boards). That's where most of your customers are.
    Hi! While, there is always room for improvement within these areas, we can assure you that the appropriate steps are being made in working toward improving communication between the Neopets team and their users. Stay tuned for what's to come! As we previously mentioned we are taking a new approach to making our team as accessible as possible to the needs of our users and loyal community of fans!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JumpStart For This Useful Post:

Cabbage (10-17-2014),Charlie (10-17-2014),cibomatto (10-22-2014),Lotus (10-21-2014),P h o e n i x (10-17-2014),parakeet (10-17-2014),Quackers (10-17-2014),Sakuras (10-17-2014),Slytherin (10-17-2014),synthesizer (10-24-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Our priorities, right now, are in improving Neopets and strengthening the role of their loyal community of fans, who are very important to us!
    That's all nice and good- and indeed there has been a slight visible increase in transparency- but what are Jumpstart's goals in the case of Neo? A lot of people both offsite and onsite cannot seem to see into the long run where the future of Neo is concerned, and this (in conjunction with the mounting issues over the past five years, not to mention the censorship & atmosphere favouring the 13-and-under-crowd) has been sending players away.

Could Jumpstart itself, not TNT, speak to the player base frankly about the future of the site?

JS bought a very strange site. What did they see in it?

Edit: Oh, and yes, thanks for joining the community. We're not a bad bunch.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heironymus For This Useful Post:

parakeet (10-17-2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 7h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hi! While, there is always room for improvement within these areas, we can assure you that the appropriate steps are being made in working toward improving communication between the Neopets team and their users. Stay tuned for what's to come! As we previously mentioned we are taking a new approach to making our team as accessible as possible to the needs of our users and loyal community of fans!
    And you are doing a pretty good job with it by just staying and chatting here!
    We people on neopets enjoy good customer service and previously we haven't really gotten enough of it from the neopets support.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    17d 23h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

I really hope so. It takes TNT months or years to respond to tickets.. this really can't stay as it is. You all need to help your loyal players.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

parakeet (10-17-2014)