16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilacs View Post
    I'm just so not okay with how alexi has been treated, and on top of that how she's being talked about like this.
    I know there's been drama surrounding her, and that she's not perfect, and I was keeping quiet about the ban because I didn't want to cause more drama. But this on top of that? It just isn't okay with me, and it wouldn't sit right in my stomach if I didn't advocate for her, especially because the ability to stick up for herself has been taken away.

She was initially banned for being shady, being the cause of multiple disputes and disrespectful to staff on top of that.
    I think she even went so far as to try and bribe Bettser into not banning her because she fucked me over with something lol
    I didn't say anything. Not to you, or to anyone. She still went around talking shit about me to people.
    I never once retaliated or even acknowledged it and you know it. She was telling people what she did and how im the horrible evil person when I did nothing to her but try and help her. Guess people are often troubled with their guilty consciences. I never received an apology from her by the way.
    She made another account and Joe let it slide. I caught her and told her she could keep using the account on the premise she could not sell on cK and cause more fuck ups.
    She was then banned because she treats other people with disrespect, she constantly harassed other members.
    She was treated more than fairly. In fact she was given multiple chances and both Bettser and I were lenient with her but she blew it.
    Im not saying she sent the anon on the outlist, but those are the facts.
    Guess you weren't the only one keeping quiet.

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilacs View Post
    Alexi (zeppelin) is one of my best friends and I know for a fact she's not involved at all. She was ALLOWED back from other mods under certain terms and you banned her with a shitty reason that made no sense.
    It's one thing to ban someone who was allowed here, like whatever you're a mod, but to accuse them of something so ridiculous because you have beef with them is low. I've seen her disagree with you, so I guess that's why.
    Are you joking me? She made our life hell with her trading habits. She sold many things that werent as listed and such, and lied about it. She owed people money, and continued buying etc. Know your facts first.

And pretty much @(you need an account to see links) said it all. We have REASONS for the things we do.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    312 times
    Time Online
    77d 22h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    I almost got banned because of that canniving bitch zeppelin. Glad she got banned

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    On 9/23 there was a post asking about her and why she was banned, 9/24 apparently posted one of her neo accounts and then on 9/25
    "I got banned for embellishing goods.
    I deleted my Facebook because I don’t use that one.
    Please do not make any contact with me, I have RL stuff to do. Thank you."
    Was posted.

Coming from someone with no bias towards either side it wouldn't make sense for her to come back on 9/26 (literally one day after telling them not to make contact with her) and make that post. It was honestly probably someone who has been viewing the outlist and noticed that her name was being thrown around, quick scapegoat.
    Last edited by My name is Yoshikage Kira; 09-28-2014 at 01:59 PM.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to My name is Yoshikage Kira For This Useful Post:

|2eap (09-28-2014),cibomatto (09-28-2014),parakeet (09-28-2014),Sakuras (09-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    22d 1h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I think it's safe to say guys that Simmie did NOT write that last post, so we can stop using her name in this particular debacle.

That being said, @(you need an account to see links)'s warning still stands. Please do not give the names of your accounts out. Remember this is the internet. Tony P could be catfishing you, you never know.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parakeet For This Useful Post:

Cheese (09-28-2014),Festiv (09-28-2014),Sakuras (09-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    29/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    5d 8h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Wow, I'm late for the drama. But as it has been said, we can only wait and see. The truth will reveal itself in time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    2d 8h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    drama llama ding doong

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akula For This Useful Post:

cibomatto (09-29-2014),flowercrown (09-30-2014),Meepit (09-29-2014),Sakuras (09-29-2014)

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    "Not Simmie! Lol
    Well, I guess we already figured that out
    Judging by the reaction of some of her ‘friends’, it wouldn’t be unwarranted if she actually did end up posting some names..
    Anyway, no more threats to out lists or names or buyers without actually including anything, because I won’t post it, thank you thank you"

Sup lurkers, come join the chat.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    jesus the amount of drama that spouts from a children's game will always be beyond me.

it's not like these are real animals being traded and sold back and forth.
    it's as if they feel like playing on neo and catching unlegit pets/players is their actual job. that's how important they're treating it.

i almost feel bad? like what kind of life or mental process do these people have to find what they're doing to be THIS important??

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beansprout For This Useful Post:

Cheese (09-29-2014),flowercrown (09-30-2014)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    39d 18h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I'm a bit late to defend Simmie, but I can also vouch that it isn't her. Can provide screenshots of our Skype conversations but I don't think that's necessary at this point.

I think people are just trying to cause drama because Neopets isn't fully functional right now. Maybe it'll die down once the site is fixed.

Custom Ryu by @Zapdos

By me

By @honeycomb

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wooloo For This Useful Post:

flowercrown (09-30-2014)