66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) two more days to order right, was your plan?? if the platform version has a better chance of good cards maybe do x2 of platform and x1 of the limited... why are there so many versions 😂

Also Queencard is out!! As far as songs go I think Allergy is definitely the stronger of the two but the dancing doctors got me wheezing.

Now I just need someone to make a "Idle mv explained" video lool
    Ooh nice haha , i've only seen Allergy (seems like there is a deeper meaning from the ending of the MV) when she did the surgery haha.

Yeah i plan on purchasing on the 17th, my initial setup was 2x normal album (A & Y ver) + limited album + 2x of the platform album (with 40% discount is $52 USD)

A/Y content :
    • Photobook : 145x145mm / 64 page / 1ea (A & Y different content)
    • CD-R : 120x120mm / 1ea
    • Photo Card : 55x85mm 3/28- Photo Film : 45x135mm 1/7
    • Sticker : ±80x80mm 1/4
    • Bookmark : 25x108mm / 1ea

Platform content :
    • Mini Card [QR Type] - 54*85mm / 1 out of 7 / Random
    • Selfie Photocard - 54*85mm / 2 out of 14 / Random
    • Official Photocard - 54*85mm / 8ea set
    • Sticker - 54*85mm / 1ea

I saw a chat on a guy buying to get all 7 with a respond of : Just be careful if ordering multiple copies from KT4U. They're kinda lazy with how they distribute the copies and may result in a lot of duplicate pcs. Would like to know of your final thought on this, oh do you think if i should choose Wechat or Kako talk for the channel for the lottery (apprently only wechat has beautify for live call lols.

DC's Track list is out but the other trailers still gotta wait xD
    📀1 - Intro From us
    📀2 - Bonvage (Title track)
    📀3 - Demian
    📀4 - Propose
    📀5 -To you

May 17 - Mystery Lyrics Spoiler
    May 19 - Highlight Medley
    May 22 - Dance Preview
    May 23 - MV Teaser

-EDITED -
    I went with the initial purchase setup haha , after USD conversion it was $99 SGD lols rip wallet.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    💖 🎂 ♥ JiU  ♥ 🎂💖

(you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

MiJoo's Solo Debut , after a long time from lovelyz's disband o.o

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Hello Kpop lovers haha c: listening to this recently!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-23-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Heya Cerberus , Psycho is also the 1 out of 2 red velvet song that i heard before & saved inside my playlist xD
    The other one is Monster by seulgi and irene, got to know of it because of the cover from Dreamcatcher JiU and Yoohyeon

1 more day till Dreamcatcher comeback 🥳🎉

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Dreamcatcher's BONVOYAGE is out 💖💖💖

Bon Voyage's MV becomes my number 1 MV now , I find that this time round the members in the MV have equal standing in visual, Yoohyeon's short hair fits so well too.
    PS.I The switch in fav MV Is not due to JiU loving it the most out of all of their song

(you need an account to see links)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Slowpoke (05-24-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Since Kard & ATBO has a comeback stage together with Dreamcatcher at The show i think it would be nice to post their song as well More songs more genre more options for everyone

KARD - ICKY

ATBO : Next to me

Dreamcatcher won The Show 1st win , now thats their 3rd win xD (what an overwheming victory xD) @(you need an account to see links) DC got their 3rd win 🎉

Scores :
    DC: 9030
    Kard: 2925
    ATBO: 3378

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    947 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Omg I've been so preoccupied but don't doubt I haven't been listening to Bonvoyage on repeat since it was released!! It's so good and emotional yet powerful 😭 I just become overcome and swept away by emotion whenever I listen to it... our girls can do no wrong!! Also the fact they got a win for this comeback is amazing I'm so happy and proud for them 💜 they truly destroyed the encore stage!

I'm also a big Hidden KARD since their debut so cheering for them as well, although I know they are significantly more popular in the west/south america than domestically at all which is unfortunate. They're all so talented and wholesome kids and having a co-ed group last for this long is no easy feat!

Holy shit 100$ for your order that's crazy 💦 did it come yet?? you gotta show me the photocards when you get them!

Also Cerberus very good taste, RV and Psycho are top tier 👍

A couple weeks ago I actually went to the Mamamoo concert when they were in my area and honestly, really no one can compare to how individually talented Mamamoo is and together as a group 🤯 it's just insane how much a cut above other vocalists in the scene they are. Sure there are plenty of other groups that have powerful vocalists but 4/4 main vocals in one group?? It's too crazy. xD The show was nothing short of amazing and they're so funny and sweet! I didn't have a moobong (their lighstick) so I dressed up as one. 😂

You see the resemblance? 🤣 We had a pretty great view so I was jamming the whole time! Very thankful to have gotten to go to one of their concerts before they disband for the interim.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    @(you need an account to see links) , Ahaha xD Yeah everyone been saying Bonvoage is the new master piece which combine the elements from their previous songs, i heard that this is also the first time for DC that they get their win and having somnias there to cheer for them ( i guess the previous ones doesn't have somnia around).

I only actually saw KARD when i see the scores and opening interview as they are with DC , at first i thought they were a girl group but it ended up a mix of 2 guy 2 girl ? a well balanced matchup xD

The album's +platform version haven't arrive yet , but the book and the previous 5x pack cards has arrived (i still haven't open the packed cards yet) but i will show it to you once everything has arrived. Total cost was about 180 sgd haha i guess i might have to consider group order since i found out there is a constant one in discord but its America based.
    "Shipping fee is a nightmare you can never get away from ahaha"

I see it !! haha its so cute thats a creative move there haha xD but the lightstick makes me think of radish at first sight Ooh they are disbanding are they forming a new group or it would be going solo sperate ways ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KJiU For This Useful Post:

Ice (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    947 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Yes! I really love how Handong gave a thank you message in Chinese and Yoohyeon did in English. It makes me really happy to see the international community being recognized since kpop is becoming more and more global every day.

Yup KARD has that unique concept and they have done it very well too, no issues or scandals etc. and they are so cute when they interact with each other, like brothers and sisters lol. There were a few other co-ed group attempts, Co-Ed School back around maybe 2010s but they did not get super popular and I think there was a scandal with one of the guy's having bad behavior. Then more recently in the past few years there was a group with 2 girls and 2 guys called Triple Seven - they had some good songs but disbanded quite quickly which was a shame.

Exactly right! Moobong is designed after the korean radish (called moo) xD it's very quite and unique. Mamamoo's fandom is called Moomoos. And they will most likely disband maybe by end of the year or 2024 if I recall correctly, probably just to do solo stuff and not extend their group contract (they already extended it once I believe).

Also Twice released their Japanese single "Hare Hare" MV and it's so cute the song is very upbeat and dancey, I like it as usual.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

KJiU (05-30-2023)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    66/0
    Mentioned
    207 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Yes , i think that propose was a song for international fans? as the lyrics are almost all english except for the first 2 veres with sua & jiu and dami's rap part which is in korean.

I guess having a balance male female ratio band is pretty hard to come by nowadays without having scandals and other stuffs involved .

I see so radish is called "Moo", although the thought of the cow always come first when i see the word xD Well i gotta admit that korean and japanese language does made naming an item / etc way cooler and nicer compared to english, like for moobong if we called it radish stick it doesn't sound nice at all

I will need to take a look at twice's song, i probably never listen to any twice's jap songs before i'm curious as to how it will turn out to be like xD