Page 474 of 510 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 5099

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    No, if they are sleeping you cannot help them. I think there's an exception if you're friends with the owner, but I don't quite remember how it works.
    EDIT: You also cannot interact with the eggs.
    but now you have one! Congratulations
    Thank you! I am so excited to have one! And I have the exact scene I wanted, so I am beyond please! Now, I am trying to interact with my own egg, and I don't see my hearts filling up. I am trying to read through everything again to see if I missed something.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),Polorin (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    12d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_Minx View Post
    Thank you! I am so excited to have one! And I have the exact scene I wanted, so I am beyond please! Now, I am trying to interact with my own egg, and I don't see my hearts filling up. I am trying to read through everything again to see if I missed something.
    You can't interact with eggs, it won't be too long before yours hatches!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meercat For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    congrats on your ryu! ^^
    you can't really interact with the egg, you'll need to wait for it to hatch. but i think it happens in half a hour or so.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polorin View Post
    congrats on your ryu! ^^
    you can't really interact with the egg, you'll need to wait for it to hatch. but i think it happens in half a hour or so.
    OMG Thanks! Hehehehe. I am excited to see what I get!!! I have a Baby Yoda Tamagotchi and I am addicted to it! I have unlocked 4 of the games!

- - - Updated - - -

I got the flower branch! Cute. But, can we get more than one Ryu UB? Or do you have to roll for another species if you want to change species? IRL I don't like plants. I tend to unalive them. RIP my orchid my hubs gave me for valentines day a few years ago... that I unalived within 30 days!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

By the way, my new Ryu's name is Rebel!
    Last edited by Rebel_Minx; 05-28-2023 at 05:22 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (05-28-2023),Polorin (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her 🌙
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    73 times
    Time Online
    15d 15h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    OMG Thanks! Hehehehe. I am excited to see what I get!!! I have a Baby Yoda Tamagotchi and I am addicted to it! I have unlocked 4 of the games!

- - - Updated - - -

I got the flower branch! Cute. But, can we get more than one Ryu UB? Or do you have to roll for another species if you want to change species? IRL I don't like plants. I tend to unalive them. RIP my orchid my hubs gave me for valentines day a few years ago... that I unalived within 30 days!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

a little flower! congrats!!

you can't get another ub, but you have a few options if you want to change your ryu. rerolling is the first one, but you can only do that once a month and you lose half of the luck you have.
    you can also go to the trading thread and try to trade for another branch. ^^

however, you get a special scene when the flower evolves so you might want to keep it until level 2. that's up to you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Polorin For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),Rebel_Minx (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m

- - - Updated - - -

You can only have one Ryugotchi userbar. Your Ryu will evolve roughly every 28 days, depending on how well you take care of it. You can get an option to reroll (an egg with a ? inside will pop up on your edit profile settings) but be careful! You can only re-roll once per month. Otherwise, if you take good care of your Ryu, you should complete a branch line. If you don’t take as good of care, you risk changing to a different species but that’s not always a bad thing!

Edit: Oops looks like Polorin replied right before I did. But yes there is a trading thread as well, so plenty of options. If you’re worried about your Ryu “making it”, just be sure to leave babysitting on and the community will work together to help take care of it!

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamoroll For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),Polorin (05-28-2023),Rebel_Minx (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Polorin View Post
    a little flower! congrats!!

you can't get another ub, but you have a few options if you want to change your ryu. rerolling is the first one, but you can only do that once a month and you lose half of the luck you have.
    you can also go to the trading thread and try to trade for another branch. ^^

however, you get a special scene when the flower evolves so you might want to keep it until level 2. that's up to you!
    Special scene! Heck yeah. I will keep it! I love getting cool items! It's like a reward and appeases my brain to receive those!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamoroll View Post
    You can only have one Ryugotchi userbar. Your Ryu will evolve roughly every 28 days, depending on how well you take care of it. You can get an option to reroll (an egg with a ? inside will pop up on your edit profile settings) but be careful! You can only re-roll once per month. Otherwise, if you take good care of your Ryu, you should complete a branch line. If you don’t take as good of care, you risk changing to a different species but that’s not always a bad thing!

Edit: Oops looks like Polorin replied right before I did. But yes there is a trading thread as well, so plenty of options. If you’re worried about your Ryu “making it”, just be sure to leave babysitting on and the community will work together to help take care of it!
    I appreciate the help anyways!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023),Polorin (05-28-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    26d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    And if a pet is sleeping, we can't feed or play with it?

What about the eggs? Can I interact with them even if I don't have a Ryu? I am trying to interact but nothing is happening and their hearts aren't full.
    Yes, if a pet is sleeping you can't interact with them.
    However, you can add different users as friends so that their Ryus will never be sleeping to you (& you can take care of them all the time).

You can't interact with eggs a t all.

◞ thank you @KJiU for my Sunflower scene + @kittyray for my lion!

Profile Picture by Lyricchord & Signature from /~Stoffig

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Uma For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    96 times
    Time Online
    12d 12h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    56m
    Quote Originally Posted by Uma View Post
    Yes, if a pet is sleeping you can't interact with them.
    However, you can add different users as friends so that their Ryus will never be sleeping to you (& you can take care of them all the time).

You can't interact with eggs a t all.
    Thanks so much! I am having fun searching for pets who need interaction.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel_Minx For This Useful Post:

Uma (05-28-2023)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    404 times
    Time Online
    83d 7h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 9m
    Thanks so much! I am having fun searching for pets who need interaction.
    Congrats and welcome to Ryu parenthood! When your flower evolves to 2nd stage you will receive a new background. The flower scene is beautiful too!

And if you take good care and complete the full branch (3 stages) eventually you may unlock the Ryu visitor perk

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Page 474 of 510 FirstFirst ... 374424464472473474475476484 ... LastLast